OLA 45 & OLA 46 – Miner’s Paradise & Proteron Pasture

Coordinates of Shopkeeper/Revival
OLA 45 (18080, 59300)
OLA 46 (19000, 62300)

Land Area Owners
OLA 45 – Atami Tami Atame
OLA 46 – Darth Skippie Boobie & Jenna Star Mercury

Event Coordinator
Jenna Star Mercury (See me if you have questions)
2nd Round of Z-Games
Start: 2010-12-5 @ 16:00
End: 2011-1-5 @ 16:00
(Screenshots accepted 24 hours after this must show time stamp from before the end of the contest)
*Please note that there is a 2nd thread for screenshots on the entropiaplanets website.

General Information/Rules
The Z-Games have a card similar to the game “Bingo”. The goal is to fill in you card with entries forming a straight line 5 entries across; they can be arranged horizontally or diagonally. You fill in your card by obtaining Ore or Enmatter finds which start with the letters G, A, M, E, and S. The coordinates of your resource claim deed will be used as well when filling in your card. This will be done by selecting 1 number or 2 consecutive numbers in EITHER your X or Y coordinates for your claim deed.

*Important Note: You MAY NOT fill in your card vertically since this would result in having to find only 5 of the same resource (which is far too easy).
**Important Note #2 - New to the Z-Games Resurrection: In order to help promote both Land Areas, a new requirement has been added. You must use at least 2 claims from each Land Area on your card when submitting it.

An example: Gold found at (3133, 33333)
This would fit into the G section of the card and would be usable for any 1, 3, 13, 31, or 33 in your card’s G section. *Note that there is no 31 or 33 possible in the G*

Another example: Solis Paste found at (3125, 32500)
This would fit into the S section of the card and would be usable for any 3, 1, 2, 5, 0, 31, 12, 25, 32, or 50 in that section. This wouldn’t be very useful though as the card’s S section is in the 60-75 range.

*Important Note: You must specify which of the numbers you will use that particular find for when the screenshot is posted. You MAY NOT use the same find for multiple numbers in that section. Because of this Editing of posts isn't allowed. If you make a mistake, post right after it saying what the mistake was.

As you can see there is no Z section on the card. This is a bonus multiplier. In order to obtain the multiplier, you’ll need to find either Zanderium or Redulite in any location on the Land Area. You may also substitute globals and hofs added together valued over 2k as your Z-multiplier if neither Zanderium nor Redulite is found.

The word GAMES was selected because there is at least 1 resource on this LA starting with each of the letters needed. Garcen, Gold, Acid Root, Magerian, Melchi, Erdorium, and Solis are all known to be found on LA 45 as well as Zanderium. There are many other resources not beginning with G, A, M, E, or S found on this LA.

*Important Note: If you do happen to find a mineral or enmatter not listed that begins with G, A, M, E, or S, feel free to use it!

How to Win
Filling in your card wins you a minimum of 25 PED. Keep in mind that the Z-Games Resurrection requires 2 claims from each Land Area on your card.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place are decided by the combined claim size values of your 5 claims used to complete your card (5 roman numerals added).
The Z-Multiplier gives you an extra 200 PED (or in the case of the teamhunt with 3, 15 minutes) toward the top 3 prizes. This means if you get 1st place and have found Zanderium on the LA as well, you’ll receive a 600 PED hunt with one hunter, an extra 15 minutes with the 3 hunters, or 750 PED for a prize. The bonus prizes will get a 2x boost with the Z-Multiplier but will not get the 200 PED additional.

“Z-GAMES” Card
The Z-GAMES card may change after the completion of the current month so be sure that you have the most recent card before participating. The current card will be displayed below as well as the card from the month prior.

Current Card

Event prizes (every month):

First place:
Option (A) 400 PED ammo hunt with Atami, Skippie, or Star. Full armor used on any mob (The one you pick takes the decay, they pay the 400 PED, and you loot mobs!)
Option (B) 30 minutes of hunting with Atami, Skippie, and Star. You pay the ammunition used and they cover the decay. (They take decay, you pay ammo, you loot mobs killed by the 3 of them!)

Option (C) 550 Pure PED (Paid in PED PED PED!)
*Mob must be within reason and able to be killed without horrible difficulty.
**Option A, B, or C, not all 3.

Second place:
OA-104 (L)

Third place:
OA-103 (L)

*Add 200 PED to any prize if you have the Z-Multiplier
(Bonus Prizes don't add 200 PED but do double if you have the Multiplier!)

Screenshot rules apply

All screenshots must have the time and position (C/P) and the claim deed must be open with the claim position and size visible. If it is a Global or HOF, please be sure to have the Global or HOF message visible.

*All screenshots must be posted within 24 hours

*Additional Request for future*

Please Post your finds like this:

Number on card, Find Size, LA 45 or 46
Screenshot goes here

Globals

Highest Global to date
Total Globals

Additional prizes
Pioneering Claim: 10 PED for any mineral or enmatter found but not yet listed currently on the threads for OLA45 or OLA46.

Highest Single Claim: 50 PED for the highest claim found each month.

Most Claims: 100 PED will be awarded for the most total Global and HOF claims found on this land area each month.

Post your screenshots in this thread or the Z-Games thread on entropiaplanets website within 24 hours of your find. The link for the Entropia Planets thread is found here:

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/proteron-pasture/3541-z-games-mining-event.html

Best of Luck and dust off your gear for the Z-Games resurrection!

If you have questions feel free to ask in this thread or PM. I reserve the right to slightly adjust the rules within the 1st week in case there is something I missed.

Addition to the Rules: Post ONLY your Globals, Hofs, or Scorecard finds in this thread. If you find a larger find that fits the scorecard you may substitute it in. Do not post random normal finds unless they are Zanderium or Redulite.

Important Note: Having run rounds of the Z-Games in the past, it has been realized that we could save confusion regarding scores if we have some additional rules in effect for posting your scores. Please post your find Size, Type, and Spot on the card when posting. Also, if you finish a line, PM Mercury with the line you've finished as well as your score. Please check your opponents to be sure everything is in line and bring attention to anything that doesn't seem right in their screenshots.

Last edited:
scorecardzgamesnov-dec1pcfmarked.jpg

This month's winners
1st Prize: Rhagnar with a Redulite find and 49 points
Prize: Waiting for his choice

2nd Prize: Agathon Arash with 41 Points
Prize: OA-104

3rd Prize: A tie between Melbus and lours219 with 37 Points
Prize: OA-103
*Since there was no tiebreaker in place, both will be awarded an amp. (I'll likely edit this rule in the near future)

Bonus Prizes
Pioneering Find: Rhagnar - Oil LA46
Prize: 10 PED x 2 for Multiplier = 20 PED

Highest Single Find: malasuerte with a 637 PED HoF
Prize: 50 PED

Most Combined Globals + HoFs: Agathon Arash with 1050 PED total
Prize: 100 PED

Those who did not win prizes but also Completed Cards:
Kelon, travrevyen, malasuerte, littlesamourai

Paid so far: Agathon, Melbus, lours, littlesamourai, malasuerte

December's Scorecard:
scorecardzgamesdec.jpg

This month's winners

1st Prize: Rhagnar with 53 Points
Prize: Waiting for his choice +200 for Multiplier

2nd Prize: Agathon Arash with 56 Points
Prize: OA-104

3rd Prize: A tie between Melbus with 41 Points
Prize: OA-103

Bonus Prizes
Pioneering Find: Torene with Lysterium Find on LA46
Prize: 10 PED

Highest Single Find: Rhagnar with 403 PED HoF
Prize: 50 PED x 2 for Multiplier

Most Combined Globals + HoFs: Rhagnar 1938
Prize: 100 PED x2 for Multiplier

Please Contact me to claim your prizes.
Grats to all our winners!

Paid so far: Melbus, Agathon, Rhagnar, Torene

Last edited:
Hmm Z games :D I think ill give it shot this time around!

:yay::yay: I was missing this event, the last prize hunt with Star (daspletors on CND) was great.

does a "black out" rule apply? say i want to fill the card do you get some thing special? :tongue2:

If you understand all that, you're cleverer than me. :)

(And I'm quite clever)

If you understand all that, you're cleverer than me. :)

(And I'm quite clever)

Read the previous Z-games thread, you can see how it worked out. Is not that hard once you start doing it.

Read the previous Z-games thread, you can see how it worked out. Is not that hard once you start doing it.

Well ok then, I'll just have to consider myself stupid. Good luck to all entrants. :)

Well ok then, I'll just have to consider myself stupid. Good luck to all entrants. :)
:(
I wasn't trying to be rude or anything like that. Sorry if i gave that impression. I know that the way is writen this time looks a bit complex so I recomended reading the previous thread where is easier to understand and you can see how it played for several months.

You should give it a try to this event. Even a noob miner like me that never uses amps won prizes in this event a couple of times. ;)

here is the link to the previous z-games similar to this one:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?128283-A-Monthly-Mining-Event-Z-Games

I will win the Z Games with Rookie finders! :yay:

Menace

can somebody please provide a lists of en-matters and ores that can be found on both LAs :)

Sounds nice, havent been there yet, so i dont know about rare EnMatters.. is it possible to make an option to get the Z bonus with EnMatter, too? Since im not a real fan of ore mining. Maybe with Devils if you can find it there.. or dunno :)

Sounds nice, havent been there yet, so i dont know about rare EnMatters.. is it possible to make an option to get the Z bonus with EnMatter, too? Since im not a real fan of ore mining. Maybe with Devils if you can find it there.. or dunno :)

We'll see what we can do. :)

Dust off your mining gear, November 1st is almost here!

Here we go again!!! :p

As I'm part of these great Z-Games, I'm going to bump this thread too !
Thx to Star for allowing this to spawn over our lands LA46,LA45 to give 1 fun experience for miners out there !

Enjoy !!

Atami

Looking forward to this starting back up... :)

Important Note: Having run rounds of the Z-Games in the past, it has been realized that we could save confusion regarding scores if we have some additional rules in effect for posting your scores. Please post your find Size, Type, and Spot on the card when posting.

You might also have us include which LA each find is from in our scoring posts, for easier reference.

Good luck to everyone!

K

Let the games begin! :) Please post screenshots below with the lines you've filled in as you go. Your total globals and any other information you can post would be greatly appreciated.

Starting it off...

E58 - VIII - Erdorium - OLA45

E59 - IX - Erdorium - OLA45

50 PED Ignisium - OLA45

E58 - IX - Erdorium - OLA45

A21 - VII - Acid Root - OLA45

A28 - VI - Acid Root - OLA46

G13 - VII - Acid Root - OLA45

M31 - VIII - Magerian Mist - OLA45

Global
100peds

Total: 100Peds

Redulite

Alright, here we go. Fraps screwed up the screenshots from the first half of my run, so I lost two XI claims... sigh. Anyway, here's what's left:

M45 - VI Melchi Water - OLA46

M41 - II Melchi Water - OLA46

M31 - VII Melchi Water - OLA46

G13 - IV Garcen Grease - OLA46

Thanks!

Kelon

My first entries

A 28 ola 45

A 16 ola 45

M 43 ola 45

M 31 ola 45

E 58 ola 45

M 41 ola 45

G1 - IX - Gold - OLA45 (upgrade)

A19 - IX - Azzurdite - OLA46 (upgrade)

A28 - IX - Acid Root - OLA46 (upgrade)

M45 - IX - Megan - OLA46

M41 - IX - Melchi Water - OLA46

E59 - IX - Erdurium - OLA45

S63 - VII - Solis Beans - OLA45

More entries for me:

M41 - III Magerian Mist - OLA45 (Replace old entry)

G14 - III Garcen Grease - OLA45 (new entry)

G2 - II Garcen Grease - OLA45 (new entry)

G1 - IV Garcen Grease - OLA45 (new entry)

E59 - V Erdorium Stone - OLA45 (new entry)

E58 - VII Erdorium Stone - OLA45 (new entry)

A19 - II Acid Root - OLA45 (new entry)

Rhag, those claims show smaller than a IX. Probably a typo?

yes typo, thx

should be:

A28 - VII - Acid Root - OLA46 (upgrade)

M45 - VII - Megan - OLA46

M41 - VIII - Melchi Water - OLA46

My second entries

BINGO!:yay: I have a line G2-A21-E59-S65:woot:
G 2 Ola 46

A 21 ola46

E 59 ola 45

S 65 ola 45

A 27