We need more fighters at Fort Ithaca to repel the robots!

Audrey Cheery Cheerful
As the title says. There is a small battle going on at Fort Ithaca. The robots are attacking with Harbingers and Steel Birds. I hope nobody minds me using General Discussion to reach more people.

Humans! Attack! :handgun:

Edit: It looks like an admin *did* mind that I put the thread in General and moved it. I hope I didn't cause any trouble.

Last edited:
Twins are currently being raided aswell ^^

gl I'm off to watch tv :laugh:

this event is amaaaaaazing! woho! :)

attacks everwhere... as stated :lolup: im off to watch tv. gl, lol

yep tv watching it is for me as well, spawning mobs at city location is not a bloody event it is pure bs.

Reactions: dj.
birnger
hy
i
ould
ill
ome
bringers
hen
i
ant
ee
hat
i
oot
?

Meh, it was fun for a while. You're all a bunch of Negative Neconus! To each his own. :laugh:

Meh, it was fun for a while. You're all a bunch of Negative Neconus! To each his own. :laugh:

no in fact i just got a full tt bl1000l from one of those. However event mobs give me like 60% return average so no thank you. Why should I defend a city when I am being robbed when I do so?

:laugh: I'm back now, did you win? :D

we never win... and we always win...

would be fun to see what ppl would say if the robots actually won.. and all the major "towns" got nuked..

it might just bring back that sense of danger to EU.. and that would be the best imo..

I won 84 peds of flare filters so Im about 150 ped + on the harbys in peaks.. do I get a pote set now?

We need fewer robots at Ithaca so hunters can go about there business. Damn you MA.

lol i am off for a nap. but even if i was online i doubt my ore finder would do much good :rolleyes:
ofc, smack it on the head of them!
stab them with the enmatter finder antennas!
put a bomb on their belt and blow them up
put a probe upside down below them and it goes... never mind

but defend Calypso! :laugh:

I just wonder Why? lol

i quit hunting harbs...

i dont understand how a person who does the most damage doesnt ever get the item in loot... it has happened about 10 times to me... where a noob does a single shot (confirmed by individuals) and loot things like ESIs... limited and ul weapons... this might be the final straw for me

would be kinda cool if i really could do that lol

My avatar was seriously hurt in the first skirmishes. The Captain Xavier is receiving blood transfusions, after four surgerys. Xavier is unable to accompany the newbies to cope with Harbies. Newbies should join in groups of 30 soldiers, and you must implement strategy of attack in double circle. Those are his orders, corporal.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

i quit hunting harbs...

i dont understand how a person who does the most damage doesnt ever get the item in loot... it has happened about 10 times to me... where a noob does a single shot (confirmed by individuals) and loot things like ESIs... limited and ul weapons... this might be the final straw for me

yep it sucks...

they should have made it so that even tho a item drops in a global/hof then there were atleast some stackables for other to share.
i stopped using apis+beast cuz ppl could stand next to me with mk2 and get the item and i got nothing.
its a nice feature with the shared loots but they seem to have forgot to adjust the loots to match it so all gets something.

Heyyy Yoy ! did u take a part?
or not?
i to frunk to bother lol ;p

Whatewer i realy hope u get somethging out of it lool ;P
I isure i not get any of it lol

yep it sucks...

they should have made it so that even tho a item drops in a global/hof then there were atleast some stackables for other to share.
i stopped using apis+beast cuz ppl could stand next to me with mk2 and get the item and i got nothing.
its a nice feature with the shared loots but they seem to have forgot to adjust the loots to match it so all gets something.

This is not just happening in the invasion it has been hapening for a while.

I have had ocasions where a dead member of team doeasnt even put a shot in and gets the item on damg stack share mmm

go you robots :) i wanna be on your side im sick of calypsions there so naff :)

and yes i may of consumed way more vodka than i should of :)

go you robots :) i wanna be on your side im sick of calypsions there so naff :)

and yes i may of consumed way more vodka than i should of :)

ahh well... just don't tt anything before you are sober again... :ahh: Otherwise you might support the robots by throwing our armory into the tt lool

Ithaca? They can have Ithaca... let me know when they attack something worth defending. :tongue2:

I played around at Ithica awhile after it started, was a bit more fun since steel bird elites were there unlike the invasion at twin (plus the rx unit was there helping as well and warned us when enemy air support was incoming :wtg:). When I logged back in last night though myself and a few others were stuck in a revive loop at the terminals surrounded by mobs with not enough gds to do anything about them. I got away finally and finished off the few bullits in my pea shooter at twin again.

First time I actually paid attention to the 'shared loot' team messages etc was then, I had thought at first that was an actual team until a friend explained that is how it now shows any globals etc from the shared loot mobs. This time I took the time to close each loot window after seeing what was in it (nothing of interest) and watch more carefully, and it was really confusing as some mobs I would get loot but no sparkles even when that mob was a global or hof, other times I would get the sparkles but no loot at all, other times it was sparkles and a bit of loot as it should be. Very confusing, makes no sense at all, but was still fun for a change. Shame about Ithica getting abandoned. Still wondering what the 'ending' is.

BTW for what it's worth, the facebook app picks up and reports those shared loot globals/hofs just like an individual one, at least some of the time lol

Back