***WoF 2011 Judge Thread***

Sounds like we might be hurting for Sunday 13:00...will make sure I am there. Count it covered...

BeNeLux and Finland will be there for the 1700MA slot.

i send Hurrikane a PM but received no confirmation yet

Cheers
Siam

I know this may not apply until further down the road, but having spent time on Next Island, the globals from other planets no longer show up in chat. Only HOFs do. Should there be some sort of future mob list across planets, there will be complications in judges scoring globals!

I know this may not apply until further down the road, but having spent time on Next Island, the globals from other planets no longer show up in chat. Only HOFs do. Should there be some sort of future mob list across planets, there will be complications in judges scoring globals!

If this continues I will drop the plans for consecutive Moblists and we will have the first WoF without travelling. The Calypso-Based moblist for the semi finals is decided. To ask for Judges in each location is a step too far that would seem more possible maybe next year, not this one.

To all Judges: First, again my unending gratitude for turning up when I couldn't. And when I could.

The STAGE 4 moblist and info is now up.

Mack, there's some scoring quirks; the extra mob in support means it's now 50 variety for all four and 100 for the full sweep.

I have told the teams to post HERE with their agreed times for each match to save you having to ask me for the schedule.
Please keep track when you can and state your availability for any matches that come to us.

It looks like I might be around a bit more than I thought (Chopper's house is rapidly becoming temporary WoF HQ) so the 01:00 slot was added for this Stage.

Look forward to seeing you all on the Courtyard:)

Hurrikane

It looks like I might be around a bit more than I thought (Chopper's house is rapidly becoming temporary WoF HQ) so the 01:00 slot was added for this Stage.

Hurrikane

You're welcome to come set up here Any time old friend. Plus, the PC here is working again, so we can even be online Simultaneously... Hard-wired in, too. None of your Wireless crap ;)

If this continues I will drop the plans for consecutive Moblists and we will have the first WoF without travelling. The Calypso-Based moblist for the semi finals is decided. To ask for Judges in each location is a step too far that would seem more possible maybe next year, not this one.

It just changed in recent updates, but someone please confirm if CP or FOMA are affected (I will check when I go back to Calypso). It could be limited to a planet and its satellites. Hence, a CP/FOMA/Calypso match could still apply without judge travel.

We also tried a multi-planet team. They globaled a couple times on another planet but the message didn't show in the NI chat, I guess because of the 'mob filter'. I only got the swirls.

Canada and USA have agreed to a 2100MA match on May 7th.

Confirmation of the Global/HoF chat from FOMA/CP would be very useful... Can anyone do that?

Fortunately, Hurri has assured me that there's planty of time to switch to Plan B if it remains an issue, and being pretty clever he already has a back-up Calypso based mob-list waiting in the wings...

So Don't Panic
(In large friendly letters...)

Confirmation of the Global/HoF chat from FOMA/CP would be very useful... Can anyone do that?

Fortunately, Hurri has assured me that there's planty of time to switch to Plan B if it remains an issue, and being pretty clever he already has a back-up Calypso based mob-list waiting in the wings...

So Don't Panic
(In large friendly letters...)

I confirm FOMA/CP global chat while on Calypso.

I have told the teams to post HERE with their agreed times for each match to save you having to ask me for the schedule.

Team Italy and Team Wales have agreed Sunday 8th May - 09:00 MA time

:sniper:

Team England and Team DACH have agreed to have their match on Sunday, May 8th, 13h to 16h MA time.

Greetings from Jamira ...

She will be there for judging at Saturday and Sunday 0900. She has to fight at Sunday 1300.

If everything goes wrong she will stay away from hunting and will manage the 1300 match ... only if worst case will happen.

Round 4 Match 1 : Team Match Slots Agreed

So, Here are the Slots that have been agreed so far :

Saturday 7th May

17:00 FIN vs FRA

21:00 CAN vs USA

Sunday 8th May

01:00

09:00 ITA vs WAL & AME vs AUS

13:00 ENG vs DACH

This means that Sweden and Benelux are the ONLY teams left who need to pull their collective fingers out and tell us Judges which time slot they have agreed between themselves, or timeslots Will be assigned...

:thumbup:

Last edited:
Round 4 Match 1 : Judge Availability

It would seem to make sense to have a list of times that which Judges are available...

Saturday 7th May

17:00 Hurrikane, Chopper, Jamira, Mack

21:00 Hurrikane, Jamira

Sunday 8th May

01:00 (Chopper?), Mack

09:00 Jamira

13:00 Chopper, Mack

Please post the slots you Know you can turn up and Judge and we'll update the list :thumbup:

Last edited:
I can be there for the 17:00 slot on Saturday. I hunt for USA at 21:00. I can also be there for the 01:00 slot Sunday and 13:00 Sunday if needed.

-Mack

Amethera v Australia confirmed for 09:00 Sunday the 8th

Thanx Jod :thumbup:

Np mate.

I have just confirmed we will be using the same time slot vs Sweden and Benelux also.

So it's...
Sunday 15th: 09:00
Australia vs BeNelux

and

Sunday 22nd: 09:00
Australia vs Sweden

I can be there for the 17:00 slot on Saturday. I hunt for USA at 21:00. I can also be there for the 01:00 slot Sunday and 13:00 Sunday if needed.

-Mack

Thanx Mack...

I'll update the Judge availability slot as above... Note that, for the moment, I'm just getting an idea of who is Available and When, if I write your name in a slot that doesn't necessarily mean you're required at that time... I'll have a loook at which slots the teams want and we'll assign a judge or 3 to each slot depending on who's available...

Thanx for the prompt reply :thumbup:

Stage 4 scoring spreadsheet is ready (I hope). Quite a lot of changes, so give it a little test if you have a chance.

I updated for the following:

1.) Stage 4 mobs/maturity updated
2.) 100 point sweep (instead of 75)
3.) 50 point variety bonus for support possible with 4 unique mobs
4.) 200 point support team cap
5.) Added additional lines in the support side to handle the higher cap
6.) Cleaned up the "extra" support globals section a little. Now it is only for the 4 unique point mobs, not for the bonus mob. It is an area for AFTER support cap is reached to allow support to continue to get globals to satisfy variety/sweep bonus requirements. Bonus mob can always be listed in the uppers section as it is not subject to the cap limit. Stop entering regular mob globals in the upper section once cap is reached or the support ped total will not be correct (even though the score will be).

Stage 4 Scoresheet

NOTE: Please be careful when entering the "a", "s", "h" or "x" in the "HOF" indication column. It must be a single letter, with no spaces or any other characters before or after or it will not be scored properly. It can be upper or lower case, but must be just the single character. If you try to type in a character sometimes you will get an "auto-complete" entry if the letter matches the first letter of one of the headers directly above. To work around this, type your character (it will then suggest an auto-complete string), then hit the space bar, AND THEN HIT THE BACKSPACE. Don't forget to hit the backspace so you just have a single character. If I figure out a way to disable "auto-complete", I'll update the scoresheet and repost it.

Send me a PM if you find any problems with the scoresheet, thanks Mack

Last edited:
hi hi ... I'm back.

I didn't want to come back ever after my ban. But I love WoF and I want to help as much as possible. So I will make an exception and post at the WoF threads until it's over after the final.

Now c'mon folks! Fill the Sunday 0900 slot gap ;-)

Most votes on our (Team Finland) forums have got time slot: sat 17:00, and second in votes is sun 13:00.

So i could say that we want to fight at time 17:00 Saturday cos it seems to be ok for France also. Of course im not our captain nor even in main team, but since our Captain have been busy irl ill tell this here :)

hi hi ... I'm back.

I didn't want to come back ever after my ban. But I love WoF and I want to help as much as possible. So I will make an exception and post at the WoF threads until it's over after the final.

Gonna come along to support you on that. So count me in as 2nd Judge for that slot. Tho, i´d prefer to be more an assistant. ;)

Gonna come along to support you on that. So count me in as 2nd Judge for that slot. Tho, i´d prefer to be more an assistant. ;)

We all started judging in a catastrophycally way ... lol
Don't worry. You can manage it. Promised! :)

Thank you for taking part.

Welcome back Jamira :yay:

Here it is, as it stands...

So, Here are the Slots for Stage 4 Round 1 that have been agreed so far :

Saturday 7th May

17:00 FIN vs FRA

21:00 CAN vs USA

Sunday 8th May

01:00

09:00 ITA vs WAL & AME vs AUS

13:00 ENG vs DACH

This means that Sweden and Benelux are the ONLY teams left who need to pull their collective fingers out and tell us Judges which time slot they have agreed between themselves, or timeslots Will be assigned...

:thumbup:

hi hi ... I'm back.

Great work you guys.
x

Back