Win a FULL UL SHADOW + Fi/ra/co Evil + 10Kped for ... 50 PED ticket !!

helena

Elite
Society
Crimson devils
Helene Helena Fra
!!!!!!!! Get Helena's Full UL Tier 1.x Shadow, Fi/ra/co Evil, and 10000 PED for ...50 PED !!!!!!!!

This event use the ingame event system, and it is an unique opportunity for anyone to win something awesome since a single lucky loot can give u the big prize.

Where?​

LA 40, ATROX VALLEY, (23300, 27950) Mobs are medium level Atroxes, tp NW from akmuul

ola-40_map.jpg

When?​

Sunday the 20th February 2011 ( Yes its soon !!!)

How?Prizes?​

There will be 3 Steps

1) Qualifiers,Ticket cost 50 PED and prize is 1 Ticket to semi final for every 8 registered participants
2) Semi-Finals,Ticket cost 400PED or u can use ticket won in qualifiers, prizes are 1 Ticket to Final for every 6 registered participants
3) Grand Final, Ticket cost 2400 PED or u can use the ticket won into semi finals:
1 st price Full UL Shadow F tier 1.x if 30 registered participants, 95% of prize pool if less than 30 participants (70% for first,20% for second,10% for 3nd), if 33 participants, Fi/ra/co Evil is added as second prize.If 40 participants, 5000PEDS are added as 3nd prize, 4th and 5th will get a 2500PED prize and random prizes will be awarded during the final) Max 40 participants.

Prizes will be handed out right at the end of the event, at the claim marker located (23300/27950)

Hours?​

Qualifiers:

Thursday, 17th February at 21 Ma time, 50 PED 1 hour long, highest single wins
Sunday,20th February, 19 Ma time, 50 PED 1 hour long, most loot wins

Semi finals

Sunday,20th February, 17H Ma time, 400 PED 1 hour long, highest single wins
Sunday,20th February, 20h30 Ma time, 400 PED 1 hour long, most loot wins

Grand final

Sunday, 20th February, 22H30 MA time, 2400 PED 1 hour long, highest single wins

Rules

First qualifier ,first semi final and grand final will be Highest single loot, which mean anyone with luck can win the event
Second qualifier and second semi final will be Most loots rules.

To take part, register via the in-game Event List (Right Click -> Settings -> Event) or at the land marker (23300, 27950) any time before the event begins.

i will take part to the event (only the grand final) and defend my set !! Who will beat me?
If there is leftovers in qualifiers and semi final, people in final order will be offered to buy ticket for next step at discounted rate (prize-leftover):
sample: if there is 10 registered people in semi final, first one will get final ticket, second one will be offered to buy final ticket for prize =2400ped - leftover=1600Ped: ticket price 800 Ped. If he dont want, the same offer to the 3nd etc...

I reserve the right to award the full shadow even if the minimum participants is not met, if i feel it that way.

I reserve the right to ad 1 or 2 50 PED qualifiers

pm me if you have any questions or if the rules are not clear enough, i will upgrade them

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your questions, my answers: Q&A

Q how does one award 95% or other fraction of the prize, when the prize is a full set of armour? split? cash value?
A 95% of the tournament prizepool = the total amount of cash earned with the sale of the tournaments tickets

Q There is many tournaments, i m confused, where do i have to register?
A There is explanation about the 6 created event in the ingame event system:

""woot FULL UL SHADOW qualifier1 and ""get FULL UL SHADOW qualifier2 are Qualifiers, see below

""ur FULL UL SHADOW semi final1 and ""FULL UL SHADOW semi final2 are semi final, see below

""win FULL UL SHADOW GRAND FINAL is the Grand Final

QUALIFIERS All the qualifiers award ticket for the semi finals
SEMI FINALS All the semi finals award ticket for the Grand final
GRAND FINAL The grand final award The Shadow ul set and all the prizes

Q If i win in the qualifier, can i choose which semi final i will play in ? (most loot or highest single)
A Yes, you can choose. When u collect your prize you tell me which semi final u want to compete in

Q Is Fapping allowed?
A Yes, you can use creativity to win this event, only forbidden thing is to KS or ruining other participants experience by any way (mob train, insults, vehicle train, etc...) I m the only judge and people which will make troubles will be disqualified and they wont be refund.

Q I have male avatar, idont need that armor
A If u dont want the set, u ll be offered an amount of PEDS unstead, it will be way under the value of the armor set, but still an ATH !

Q Is there any guaranteed prize?
A If there is not enough participants for the Shadow to be awarded, 95% of the money collected via the price of the tickets will be distributed as prizes into the grand final: 70% goes to the winner, 20% to the 2nd, 10% to the 3nd. The minimum participants needed in the rulez for the Shadow to be awarded is 30, but actually i will probably let it go, even if we are only 25/26 minimum

Q What will the land area tax be set at during the event?
A Land tax wont be changed and is 4.0%
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
and at first I thought this would actualy be an interestning event when i saw sales thread:50ped for shadow.
Then again with all that semi final and whatnot inbetween which are 1/2 most loot wins there is not really a chance again. how sad.
hmm dunno but I tend to feel that those events are just becoming profitable sale methods for expensive items. :p

and at first I thought this would actualy be an interestning event when i saw sales thread:50ped for shadow.
Then again with all that semi final and whatnot inbetween which are 1/2 most loot wins there is not really a chance again. how sad.
hmm dunno but I tend to feel that those events are just becoming profitable sale methods for expensive items. :p

There is one semi final with "highest single" which give eveyrone a chance, and a semi final most loot.

The final is Highest single loot which mean EVERYONE have a chance since you can kill an atrox provider

you can also register directly into the grand final

how does one award 95% or other fraction of the prize, when the prize is a full set of armour? split? cash value?

how does one award 95% or other fraction of the prize, when the prize is a full set of armour? split? cash value?

95% of the tournament prizepool= the total amount of cash earned with the sale of the tournaments tickets

!!!!!!!! Get Helena's Full UL Tier 1.x Shadow, Fi/ra/co Evil, and 10000 PED for ...50 PED !!!!!!!!

50 PED Qualifiers, 1 Ticket for semi final for every 8 registered participants
400 PED Semi-Final, 1 Ticket for Final for every 6 registered participants
2400 PED Final,

Euh .. just 50 ped ??? but euh ... then 400 then 2400 ped tickets ????

ranpha,

If u buy a 50 ped ticket, u are playing the qualifier. You will hunt 1 hour, if u get luck and finish in the wining positions, u ll win a ticket for the semi final (the ticket u win is worth 400 ped)

then u use ur ticket to register in the semi final, you hunt 1 hour, if u get luck and finish in the wining positions u win a ticket for the Grand final (the ticket u win is worth 2400 ped)

Then u participate in the grand final to win the armor set and all the prices

U can also choose to directly register into semi finals (ticket cost 400 ped) or into the Grand final (ticket cost 2400ped)

Is it better explained this way?

Win the qualifier for 50ped and then work your way up to the main event and win the Shadow of your dreams!
You know you can do it Faye!!

edit: Helena explains it pretty nice!

ranpha,

IIs it better explained this way?

Ahh yes that clear it up more. I thought you first pay 50 ped then you win a ticket but the entry is 400 ped etc etc

But now I get it.. hmmm and also makes me a bit curious if I .......:wise:

i changed the main post, is it more easyer to understand how it work now?

Sounds clear as crystal to me :D
The only issue i have is that i have to beat Helena for the set ;) lol
Hmm i might give it a go anyway :)

Sounds clear as crystal to me :D
The only issue i have is that i have to beat Helena for the set ;) lol
Hmm i might give it a go anyway :)

I never ever won an event in highest single loot ;p

Due to the demands,

NEW QUALIFIER ADDED

Sunday, the 13th February at 20 Ma time, 50 PED, 1 horu long, highest single loot win !

sound very good, ill try to be there

Last edited:
Im trying to figure out the value here, so correct me if Im wrong.

You need alteast 30pp in the final to put up your armor as price, else it will just be peds.

So say there are (hypotetical):

80ppl for 50ped aka 4000ped

30ppl + 10ppl free for 400 ped aka 12000ped

25ppl + 5ppl free for 2400 ped aka 60000ped

Im kinda just seeing this as worst sinareo, you would put up your armor for 76k ped? isnt that kinda cheap for ul shadow ??

Im kinda just seeing this as worst sinareo, you would put up your armor for 76k ped? isnt that kinda cheap for ul shadow ??

This is female shadow.. where a set is now worth 45-60K PED..

Male shadow is worth ~60-80K PED

1 out of 6 for first phase...
1 out of 8 for second phase...
1 out of 30 for third phase...
I'm not very good at math, is that something like a 0.07% chance of winning? So you'd have to enter ~1429 times to beat the odds?
Best of luck to y'all.

1 out of 6 for first phase...
1 out of 8 for second phase...
1 out of 30 for third phase...
I'm not very good at math, is that something like a 0.07% chance of winning? So you'd have to enter ~1429 times to beat the odds?
Best of luck to y'all.

Your percent chance is correct when rounded, however your 1429 is incorrect. Statistically the formula is 6*8*30=1440. That's a 1 in 1440 chance. Considering the value of this item and the cheap 50 ped cost to enter, those are actually very good odds. Check the odds on your local lottery and you'll see a huge difference.

Edit: Not even to mention that you can affect your chances of winning this by using better gear, killing faster, etc. With a lottery, not only are your odds significantly lower, but you have no chance to affect the outcome.

Your percent chance is correct when rounded, however your 1429 is incorrect. Statistically the formula is 6*8*30=1440. That's a 1 in 1440 chance. Considering the value of this item and the cheap 50 ped cost to enter, those are actually very good odds. Check the odds on your local lottery and you'll see a huge difference.

Edit: Not even to mention that you can affect your chances of winning this by using better gear, killing faster, etc. With a lottery, not only are your odds significantly lower, but you have no chance to affect the outcome.

Thanks for the correction mate. I think I was trying to calculate cost to enter vs Helena's estimated value of the armor though, that may be where my mistake was. I know the odds are better than a typical lottery, but I like to know the numbers. I may participate for tits and giggles.

Im trying to figure out the value here, so correct me if Im wrong.

You need alteast 30pp in the final to put up your armor as price, else it will just be peds.

So say there are (hypotetical):

80ppl for 50ped aka 4000ped

30ppl + 10ppl free for 400 ped aka 12000ped

25ppl + 5ppl free for 2400 ped aka 60000ped

You're right,

and if you want to know, i ll probably give it out even if there is only 25 participants to the Grand final. Shadow is worth less now, shame i payed that set 90k peds

Hey!! thanks for the maths,

Could u make the calcul for 40 participants and 5 winners? i would like to know the odds

Thanks !

Seems to me the rules require more explaining.. some people seem confused about it and there are WAY too many qualifiers with pre-qualifiers to the qualifier for the qualifying event! So I have no clue as to which one I am supposed to enter for the actual prize :)

~Danimal

Seems to me the rules require more explaining.. some people seem confused about it and there are WAY too many qualifiers with pre-qualifiers to the qualifier for the qualifying event! So I have no clue as to which one I am supposed to enter for the actual prize :)

~Danimal

Danimal, There is only 3 steps

1) QUALIFIERS
2) SEMI FINALS
3) GRAND FINAL

All the qualifiers award ticket for the semi finals
All the semi finals award ticket for the Grand final
The grand final award The Shadow ul set and all the prizes

I wanna win I wanna win!

Wait I gotta give you 50 ped to win? <Crying Smily>

So isn't that like losing before wining? Oh Oh dat's like EU i used to play dat game universe thing dat.:yay:

Hey!! thanks for the maths,

Could u make the calcul for 40 participants and 5 winners? i would like to know the odds

Thanks !

The odds for reaching the final stay the same no matter how many enter. Odds for winning a prize in the final is 5 in 40, or 1 in 8.

Making the odds to win a prize in the final by entering the qualifier 1 in (6*8*8 =) 384 (~0.26 %)

Also, if all tickets are sold you rake in a cool 172K peds, niiiice :yup:

The odds for reaching the final stay the same no matter how many enter. Odds for winning a prize in the final is 5 in 40, or 1 in 8.

Making the odds to win a prize in the final by entering the qualifier 1 in (6*8*8 =) 384 (~0.26 %)

Also, if all tickets are sold you rake in a cool 172K peds, niiiice :yup:

max participants into the final is 40 people so the max rake is 96k, in which case full shadow+ evil+10k ped+ bonus prizes will be handled

Danimal, There is only 3 steps

1) QUALIFIERS
2) SEMI FINALS
3) GRAND FINAL

All the qualifiers award ticket for the semi finals
All the semi finals award ticket for the Grand final
The grand final award The Shadow ul set and all the prizes

Not really, I'm still seeing a bunch of events in the system still but you only explained three of them.

~Danimal

Not really, I'm still seeing a bunch of events in the system still but you only explained three of them.

~Danimal

Dani, thanks to you i just noticed i made a mistake in the qualifier 0 event, ticket price should be 50 ped and not 10 PED, i m going to make an announcment for that

Last edited:
Due to my mistake in the event creation (and its impossible to cancel a created event)

The qualifier of sunday, the 13th February, is now a "Prequalifier"
The entry Fee is 10 PEDS, and there will be a ticket to 50PED qualifiers for every 5 registered participants

If there is over 50 participants, there will be one ticket to semi finals for every 40 registered participants, +1 ticket to qualifiers for every extra 5 participants.

Which also mean you can win a Full UL shadow set for 10 PED !!!

Back