Locked accounts

Status
Guilty or not guilty, somebody have to explain this to me :
if you carpet let 's say only 5 domes , it represents around 500/600 bombs and some 40 OA 109, i.e a total of about 25k peds per run, doing that in the morning and evening , 50k peds per day or 5000 us dollars, and monthly 150K us dollars..

Humm, who can afford that whithout having a really very extremely good job where you dont even need to worl RL ??

I tell you : very very few people..

3 shift factory worker....they all play on crappy pcs as far as i know they simply cant afford it....

plus 1 of them admit he never depoed...

3 shift factory worker....they all play on crappy pcs as far as i know they simply cant afford it....

plus 1 of them admit he never depoed...

your talking about the 3 polish players that were locked?

your talking about the 3 polish players that were locked?

Is i wrote in my 1st post in this tread i wont tell any names untill it will be confirmed...However 4 ppl will be 100% involved if thats true.

I am still not sure how a broken amp would possibly be usable, but that is potentially the reason why my avatar is not locked.

I just like to add that IF those locked people have cheated I hope that all get perm bans, all items go back to the loot pool (hoorray for the honest people) and dome 2 gets put in auc with 1 ped start bid (other LA's as well).

I also hope that MA (as they have the real names of the people) will go to the police and try to bring those people to justice.

I don't care much about bad loot, n00bs hoffing on their first day, bugs after bugs and god what else, I do care about the safety of this game and so far, thumbs up for MA to investigating this ... I am sure they have a good reason not to let information slip and once they are through with the investigation I hope they inform us players and tell us the action taken from their behalf. I have invested way too much real life money to have MA tripping over some fucking arseholes trying to scam here ...

Angel

How about:

At a point there was a problem with shops where you could store more items than you should be able to, most remember that I think.

However, when this bug got fixed there was still something (similar?) to be noticed:

If you had more items in- or outside the shop than the specs allowed (less TT than should be possible on your amp?) you could add items forever (you could keep on mining?) until you removed enough things to come in specs range (until you TT'd the amp that should have been TT'd?) . Then the bug (exploit?) was gone.

Possible?

Something I posted in another thread.

they can try and throw us sand in the eyes any way they want. but IMO i got a very clear picture how things went and anyone with some brains can add up from the evidence shown in here and get the real picture. if not lets see...

u got 2 avas with tons of hofs on the last 10% bombs of the amps (laughable) and another ones who only post after the yellow lines are long gone from chat. add it up to pozzo report and the "known" existance of the same bug in 2 different forms what do u get???

to dig in a lil deeper u can relate to a large scale whinning of low returns from the moment the "rappists" started to work, where almost everyone noticed a decline in the, return as a percentage that hasnt changed (the line support loves to use), from nearly 90% long run to 60/70%.

the true blind ones are the ones who dont want to see!!!!!

Last edited:
to dig in a lil deeper u can relate to a large scale whinning of low returns from the moment the "rappists" started to work, where almost everyone noticed a decline in the, return as a percentage that hasnt changed (the line support loves to use), from nearly 90% long run to 60/70%.

so when did this "large scale whinning of low returns" started despite the return as a perchentage not changing??

so when did this "large scale whinning of low returns" started despite the return as a perchentage not changing??

the expression "figure of speech" is not new to u i assume and if u read carefully u can understand what im trying to say. but if ur the kind of guy that needs a time stamp id advise u to search for a thread started by joker relating the amount of globals to the size of globals and the number of globals needed before a uber on average. it shouldnt be far off that date when i noticed a dramatic difference in my game experience. dont quote me tough. im not very good at dates.

the expression i used and the line so many times used by support to say "stfu" only refers to my personal experience and those that iv talked with that also experienced this same dramatic difference in returns. 500 globals, i think, crafting OA105 before a tiny 1k ped uber. things like that experienced by many players including travolta, alex neophyte and many other made make that statment!

sry if i cant provide u with more reliable proof, but im not the judge here or prosecutor. im only stating my opinion from the info i have.

PS

i wont be discussing loot swings over this matter as a way to throw more sand to the players eyes.

HOLY SHIT!!!!

literally tooooo many to post...

check that little yellow message each time a bomb is dropped...
check it for yourself...

i can say this is why you are locked...
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ked-accounts&p=2737656&viewfull=1#post2737656

looks kinda strange that all your hofs are with this yellow message... and i am not accusing you of the bug just pointing out the facts... and you gave us this ammo... so no offence... but showing why MA might think you were using this bug...

one thing that is for certain... is with out him leaving and entering his vehicle we would have no clue he had or was using a broken amp...or was about to break his amp... no assumptions here... just facts

follow the logic...
if a person were to use one of these bugged amps on cnd... lets say for 200 bombs... only the first bomb would show the 10% warnings... thus no one would really know from pictures the person was using a bugged or broken amp...

but if a person extracts... then changes to finder.... everytime they equip the finder they would see the warning... which is why we see it everytime he exited the vehicle...

but like i said... how i mine on CND it wouldnt show... because i mine all my bombs first before i extract... unless its an ample or something that has a close time restriction...

just some thoughts

Taken from another thread - support repsonse.

"If the issue is only reported by one user, it will not be highlighted as a universal problem and consequently given a lower priority."

Thank you for your patience and participation in the Entropia Universe.

Kind regards,

Gabriel| Planet Calypso Support

SO...regarding the Pozzo thread (the biggest bug in eu history) - if thats how they deal with the bugs no wonder that when Pozzo reported about the bug they did fuck all about it.....1 person reporting the bug might not be enuf....

Taken from another thread - support repsonse.

"If the issue is only reported by one user, it will not be highlighted as a universal problem and consequently given a lower priority."

Thank you for your patience and participation in the Entropia Universe.

Kind regards,

Gabriel| Planet Calypso Support

SO...regarding the Pozzo thread (the biggest bug in eu history) - if thats how they deal with the bugs no wonder that when Pozzo reported about the bug they did fuck all about it.....1 person reporting the bug might not be enuf....

Presumably that means green light-all systems go...

...Weather or not you know what you're doing intentionally is the obvious gavel, isn't it?

Tippin'

Tippin'

I've tried to follow the speculations in this thread, but I can't see that the explanation isn't just that Mindark don't understand their own algorithms, that they see players making large profits, and they think that there must be some sort of scam going on.

If there were Amps being used which were somehow perpetual, that is relatively easy to detect, you just divide the number of bombs dropped by the number of amps bought.

I've always made a profit mining, my skills are now only Level 36, and I've only used up to OA-102 amps. I'm quite prepared to believe that miners at Level 60 with bigger amps can make a consistent bigger profit. Strash isn't quite at that level, but his thread shows the direction.

So the question is, were these players making a bigger profit than MA's algorithms would have given them? Until MA say something, the most likely explanation to me is that it is MA have got frightened at the high profits, but they have falsely locked these players because they don't understand that their own algorithms have been too generous.

Taken form another thread

Athal post

I used a OA 102(L) and for 78 bombs it didn't decayed I was doing Treasure Island Northern all the way down to riverside..the amp said 97 ped out of 100 when I got the amp off because of not getting enough VII, VIII but I was getting some, the method was pretty simple but I didn't realize what was happening I re-logged and it was normal but the amp didn't decay accordingly still 97/100....I didn't report it was a 20 ped profit run WOAH THAT SCREWED MINING SO MUCH THAT DAY...on 300 ped run.....I didn't knew you had to report bugs immediately and not use them. Although I thought it wasn't right so I re-logged and it started to decay accordingly instead of buying 109 and doing FOMA for 7 hours..

are many inocent people still locked...traders..crafters..miners who trade these guys . What about them?...what the future reserve becouse of these problems? these things can give rise to many abuses ...many..like irl too...and the human history is full of these kind of things. These things makes me think..

LMFAO, optimist.

say bye bye to dome 2

Do you get special kicks out of seeing other people suffer? You do know he could be totally innocent, right?

The amp 0 tt screenshot someone posted was very likely unrelated to this other exploit issue.

Would you apologize to him if he gets unlocked?

are many inocent people still locked...traders..crafters..miners who trade these guys . What about them?...what the future reserve becouse of these problems? these things can give rise to many abuses ...many..like irl too...and the human history is full of these kind of things. These things makes me think..

Are they? There doesn't seem to be a large set of people locked.

Are they? There doesn't seem to be a large set of people locked.

Yeah. There are even some high profile players still locked that haven`t been mentioned.

I guess they don`t have enough time on their hands to handle both this big VU tomorrow and also the investigations, so they could have put the latter on hold.

Yeah. There are even some high profile players still locked that haven`t been mentioned.

I guess they don`t have enough time on their hands to handle both this big VU tomorrow and also the investigations, so they could have put the latter on hold.

There are also a lot of accounts that have been locked and unlocked. People only seems to bother to post here if / when locked and not that they can get back into game.

Big VU tomorrow?

Just remember the message changes on the last bomb - The amp has reached its minimal condition and cannot be used - do you see this on any screen shots , so i guess all these hofs came on bomb/probe 2-8 (as 8 probes left it comes up with the warning), I got a nice hof on the last bomb and it said cannot be used - means that is the end of the amp, dead, cannot be used again to be thrown into the tt (well I think you can now change to enmatter and use the last of the tt ) even though it says cannot be used. Thats why im holding on to my dead level 8 amps until i get enough to do a decent enmatter run with the rest of the tt left - haven't tested it yet though. but all those screen shots very suspicious indeed - not accusing anyone though as I don't point fingers without hard facts to back up with. But definitely the loot pool needs to recover all that alleged TT fraudulently used and unfortunately our players loot pool is the casualty, maybe our personal loot may not be effected but the overall loot is. again just an observation

cheers:)

Agis

HOLY SHIT!!!!

check that little yellow message each time a bomb is dropped...
check it for yourself...

looks kinda strange that all your hofs are with this yellow message... and i am not accusing you of the bug just pointing out the facts... and you gave us this ammo... so no offence... but showing why MA might think you were using this bug...

Stop this crap about Strash.

He made live stream (many ppl saw this). I watched more than a half of his insane run with 144 (yes, one fckn hundred forty four) MA-109s, before his lock.

Seems like you don't mine often.

He made live stream (many ppl saw this). I watched more than a half of his insane run with 144 (yes, one fckn hundred forty four) MA-109s, before his lock.

As i wrote before - Strash as far as i know dealt with one of those avas and hence he got locked. Im pretty sure he will be unlocked soon.

Instead of a warning about the item about to break, MA should implement a new system that warns you with all items that says something like "item is about to break because it has 10 uses left", "item is about to break because it has 9 uses left" etc.

can post this in wish list or in support as a suggestion ...sounds like a good idea now that amps are different and we dont know how many drops are left..only problem i see now is you can get extra drops outta it from switching on and off enmatter or ores ...Itend to do that if one is crap and the other is good..

Do you get special kicks out of seeing other people suffer? You do know he could be totally innocent, right?

The amp 0 tt screenshot someone posted was very likely unrelated to this other exploit issue.

Would you apologize to him if he gets unlocked?

well, one thing can be said for certain

HE is not totally innocent ... He has abused the system once before, proven by his own stupidity to tell everyone. I am not saying that for his second ban he has done something wrong (or is just part of something bigger that MA investigates as we speak) but should there be the slightest exploit, I surely DO hope its bye bye to Dome 2.

Why, cause there are too many ppl here investing large sums of real money to be scammed by people using VTOL exploits or worse.

just my 2 cents

Angel

Wow, what a witch hunt. Some "players" seem to be really sad losers.

First of all - didn't that occur to you sherlocks, that when you mine from a vehicle, you have to reequip your finder at every drop (if you use hotkeys alot and switch between tools/vehicle features, etc.), and seeing that yellow line every time, when your amp is almost dead.?

Also haven't you noticed that TT-restore finds (larger globals/hofs) mostly are found at the end of amp/at the beginning of next amp?

So please try mining from a vehicle yourself, before pretending to be CSI rofl

Oh, and btw - it's slightly offtopic, but about "yellow messages" and HOFs in the end of amp:

Sometimes, funny things happens. For example, I got a very sucky mining run, with hitrate close to kinda 10%, or less. NRF, NRF, NRF, wow - some V-sh1t!, NRF, NRF, NRF... amp is going "yellow", I am pissed and etc - and on last bomb - guess, what? HOF. Small HOF which even not compensate my run, but... you know.

Or - "nice" crafting session with Simple I Springs, oils for kinda 200peds in total. Full condtion, gambling, etc. But materials comes to the end and I have... 10peds return?! And when there almost nothing - damn machine starting to... return oils. Again. Again. Again. Then - boom, global. Not big, not covering those materials, but... you know.

While hunting argos, there was something like that too. Especially, when run very sucky.

I call that behavior "Fool Proof Return" or "Chill Out Compensation".

Ah, forgot some funny sh1t: when I depo, I instantly get nice globals in craft, getting 1.5x of depo in profit, hehe. After that - I go and... you know. (smile.jpg)

That`s exactly, what i would do. Occasionally buy normal amps and stream some runs to
have some alibi or just fanbois protecting me.

But i`m not saying, Strash went this road.

Status
Back