Join us on the Normandie ! Crew and Passenger offer !

Nice to finally see warp in action.....but rest assured the Normandie and its virus knights soon have a very different kind of mob out there. A mob that doesnt like being hunted, a mob with enhanced AI......Next time you cruz the black light voids of space you may just look out your window in awww when suddenly warping in right next to you a grinning bunch of Pirates staring back out the windows....Well either that or they be having their hairy arses pressed up the windows ..... Harrr bloody harrrr

blppic.jpg

Loots ahoy

DCF

Its definatly possible to warp in really close to another ship - we actually did this on the Krusenstern on our very first warpflight. What needs further testing of course is if alteration can be influenced at all using warp or if the ship stay on the same level on the z axis on entry and exit point. In the interface for the warp flight currently only x and y coords can be selected.
Regardless we will be happy if you join us on one of our trips - i really miss some attacking ships out there now that Mandie is operational :cool:

Today at 20.00MA the Normandie will summon to a scheduled warp flight towards Arkadia.
Returnwarpflight towards Calypso will be at 20.30MA.

A oneway ticket in either direction will be charged with 20Ped to the target destinations orbit.
Shuttleseats to go down planetside are avaiable at an additional fee of 5Ped per seat (planetary taxes included).
A twoway ticket will be charged with 30Ped.

Please also consider our subscription offers on http://www.titans-of-space.com which entitle you to participate on scheduled flights where free seats are avaiable at no additional costs (shuttleservice excluded). Prices for the subscription offer had to be adjusted considering the costs for warpflights.
Already signed contracts will be kept until they run out.

Please use the feedback section on my webpage to let me know your demand on regular scheduled warpflights.

im coming tonight mr B :) as crew and cna you start thinking about having me as pilot or as a co pilot?

John, EPF is putting up a scheduled spaceflight section on their wiki. It might warrant a look.

Cheers,

AG

In addition to Alaina's great pics, here a little clip of how it looks like when Normandie is under fire.
Thanks to the crew you all did a fantastic job and increased our old record up to now 75mobs firing on the Normandie at the same time :yay:

Subscribe to our guestlist, become part of our great crew and take part in some serious beatings, fun and warp flights to others planets while listening to our fantastic onboard radioshows !

Last night we not only had our hunting/repairskilling going on , while having great radioshows, but we connected all planets of the universe warping from calypso to Arkadia back to Calypso onwards to Rocktropia continued to Next Island and returned to Calypso :)

Thanks for the super fast ride back home to Arkadia :)

Thanks for the super fast ride back home to Arkadia :)

Was a pleasure having you on board. You should try out the VIP lounge next time, great view of warp and champagne on ice ;)

thanks for the roundtrip to arkadia. Wouldn't have dared to enter space with that much stackables without you :)

Last night we had an outstanding Halloween party onboard and for the first time reached our transport capabilities of 50 people onboard and online at the same time :yay:
Check out the link for pictures of our great party.

Normandieradio the leading interstellar mobile radiostation is now avaiable on a new subspacechannel - www.normandieradio.co.uk

Tune in to this great 24/7 service and its outstanding staff :cool:

Today the Normandie's structural integrity was upgraded to 50736.4 to keep our customers safe and secure at all times !!!

Today the Normandie's structural integrity was upgraded to 50736.4 to keep our customers safe and secure at all times !!!

Wow!! :eyecrazy: :yay:
Is there no limit? (I gfancied we'd pretty much reached the limit :laugh:)

jay :)

Thanks to the pirates testing our security level we have one more impoved to make the ToS Normanide even more the strongest ship roaming the universe. Our new total SI is 79930.4 !!!

Just adding quoted message...

~Danimal

To celebrate half a year of successfully operating our subscription service, i have decided to put out an special offer to our most loyal longterm subscribers and supporters, but also to all of you who are looking for a longterm membership in the Titans of Space Starfleet traveling on the ToS Normanide the most advanced and highest upgraded mothership in the universe operated by the most awesome and experienced crew (80k+SI, Warp Drive IV, RK-20 enabled crew, etc.).

test4.jpg

Advanced Subscription offer (1 month equalling 31days):

1 month crewrank - 100Ped
1 month VIP - 200Ped
6 month crewrank - 500Ped (gain 1 month for free)
6 month VIP - 1000Ped (gain 1 month for free)
12 month crewrank - 900Ped (gain 3 month for free)
12 month VIP - 1800Ped (gain 3 month for free)

See you onboard :D

Last edited:
As an update to the repeated requests on becomming a pilot or gunner on the ToS Normandie.

There is no way to join as a pilot or gunner.
Signing up for the Normandie always means you start out in repaircrew contributing to the ships survival showing on most flights that you are an active member of the crew.
If you do this regularly and let the ships captain Alaina Bonnie Scotia or myself know that you would like to become a gunner you may get asked to join the gunners team to defend the ship when the need arrises and a spot is open.
Only regular members of the gunner team who defend the Normandie on its passenger flights often - get to participate in hunting space horrors with mothership guns.
Only regular members of the gunner team who also show commanding abilities and have the intention of doing their best on every position that needs to be filled, will get the opportunity to become a commanding officer onboard.
Only commanding officers will get the opportunity to pilot the Normandie when the need arrises and a spot opens up.
Only piloting commanding officers may get the opportunity to one day command their own ship as the Titans of Space Starfleet keeps growing.

Those rules are in place to ensure the highest level of customer care, trust and security to our passengers and other travelers in space to make sure the Normandie never opens fire on a friendly target due to an unexperienced gunner or gunner with wrong intension.

Some space transport providers out there offer pilot / gunner rights to most or many of their crew who sign up / join their service - Titans of Space is not such a service provider for us safety and trust comes first - we deem it highly risky to give a ship of such power into the hands of someone who might be hired by pirates and therefor have a very progressive command chain in place to make sure our crew consists of highly trustworthy crewmates and the ship at all times obides by our rules of conduct and protective to peaceful travelers in space.

And the next SI upgrade went in - who will be the first to pass 100k ? The race is on :cool:

As an update to the repeated requests on becomming a pilot or gunner on the ToS Normandie.

There is no way to join as a pilot or gunner.
Signing up for the Normandie always means you start out in repaircrew contributing to the ships survival showing on most flights that you are an active member of the crew.
If you do this regularly and let the ships captain Alaina Bonnie Scotia or myself know that you would like to become a gunner you may get asked to join the gunners team to defend the ship when the need arrises and a spot is open.
Only regular members of the gunner team who defend the Normandie on its passenger flights often - get to participate in hunting space horrors with mothership guns.
Only regular members of the gunner team who also show commanding abilities and have the intention of doing their best on every position that needs to be filled, will get the opportunity to become a commanding officer onboard.
Only commanding officers will get the opportunity to pilot the Normandie when the need arrises and a spot opens up.
Only piloting commanding officers may get the opportunity to one day command their own ship as the Titans of Space Starfleet keeps growing.

Those rules are in place to ensure the highest level of customer care, trust and security to our passengers and other travelers in space to make sure the Normandie never opens fire on a friendly target due to an unexperienced gunner or gunner with wrong intension.

Some space transport providers out there offer pilot / gunner rights to most or many of their crew who sign up / join their service - Titans of Space is not such a service provider for us safety and trust comes first - we deem it highly risky to give a ship of such power into the hands of someone who might be hired by pirates and therefor have a very progressive command chain in place to make sure our crew consists of highly trustworthy crewmates and the ship at all times obides by our rules of conduct and protective to peaceful travelers in space.

Excellent plan.... with a huge upside potential only to those who work hard for continuous quality improvement!

(+) rep

Excellent plan.... with a huge upside potential only to those who work hard for continuous quality improvement!

(+) rep

Yes... but don't forget.... working hard isn't enough on the Normandie. You also have to pay them 100 PED/mth in order to spend YOUR PEDs repairing THIER ship so that you can PROOVE yourself (cuz giving them CASH then constantly trickling PEDs into thier customer's safety isn't enough) worthy of moving up the ranks.....

And NO... I have NEVER asked to gun/pilot the Normandie.

Sorry for the hijack but having to pay in order to PAY MORE while you skill is ridiculous IMO.

*EDIT* - I will retract my statement as I've been educated by JBK that the 100 PED repair crew fee is an option given to passengers to save money on the monthly flight costs. (Pay 200 PED/mth to fly or 100 PED/mth if you repair while you fly). After speaking with someone else they were left with the impression that they had to pay 100 PED/mth in order to repair skill on the Normandie. Evidently the Normandie is no longer accepting repairers and are instead offing a "half price" service to any and all who want to repair AND travel through the universe at the same time.

Menace

Last edited:
Yes... but don't forget.... working hard isn't enough on the Normandie. You also have to pay them 100 PED/mth in order to spend YOUR PEDs repairing THIER ship so that you can PROOVE yourself (cuz giving them CASH then constantly trickling PEDs into thier customer's safety isn't enough) worthy of moving up the ranks.....

Hey Menace :) your right Mandie does now charge new crew memembers who wish to join 100 ped per month.

The reasons for this are simple. As you can see, per month we make 70+ warp flights. All of our crew mates are have access to each and everyone of these flights.

They can travel quickly and safely to every planet, all week long for an overall cost of less than 1.5 ped per flight all in. In comparason, a non crew mate will pay 20 ped per flight.

Of course not all crew come just for the flights, many like to take advantage of the serious skilling there is to be had. We have many who have paid the fee, used up thier tools and wire - and still manage profit at the end of the month on chipping out the skills. Not too shabby.

Skilling and interplnatary transport not your thing? well of course there is always the super funny banter and the strict naked on propulsion rules ;) did I mention the hot girls? :laugh: Sorry I digress.

On the other hand is to imagine if we didnt charge for our repairing. The people of Entropia are not silly, pretty soon we would have many "repairers" aboard, using our open door policy to get free warps - Simplez!

So Mandie does and will charge for our new crew members, and we welcome each and everyone one of them to come aboard and have as much fun as we do ;)

edit - ah John got in there first ;)

Last edited:
off topic, whats the official SI as of today?

*EDIT* - I will retract my statement as I've been educated by JBK that the 100 PED repair crew fee is an option given to passengers to save money on the monthly flight costs. (Pay 200 PED/mth to fly or 100 PED/mth if you repair while you fly). After speaking with someone else they were left with the impression that they had to pay 100 PED/mth in order to repair skill on the Normandie. Evidently the Normandie is no longer accepting repairers and are instead offing a "half price" service to any and all who want to repair AND travel through the universe at the same time.

You're making it too complicated. 100 ped per month gives you unlimited warp flights and repairskilling opportunities aboard the Normandie. 200 ped per month gives you all that AND you don't have to whip out your RK-5 while you travel. 20 ped gives you a one-way ticket.

Yes, you have to pay 100 ped per month for the opportunity to repair skill on the Normandie. Since you can't do it without also having access to warp flights, the two services are combined. People who pay the 100 ped per month subscription do not have to be present on every flight. They can take one flight a month if they want. Don't think of them as "crew" but as "working passengers".

Yes, you have to pay 100 ped per month for the opportunity to repair skill on the Normandie. Since you can't do it without also having access to warp flights...........

Guess there were just too many people "repairing" in order to get a free warp flight...... In the end it seems as though it's not JBK's fault but the playerbase's fault that there's the 100 PED to repair/fly fee.

TBH I never thought of it that way before because in the past when I accepted the summon I stuck around for both ways repairing. Looking at it from outside the box (now that I've been removed from passenger list due to my above post) I can see that several hundred probably say "Yeah I'll repair".... then jump off at the next planet after a free "warp" flight.....

no big deal though... The best of luck to Mandie and her crew!

Menace

Back