2011 Halloween Gifts

how about ghost that float around allover EU,,, it is night time all day... and when your ava turns around really fast, a ghost will be right behind you,,, kinda would freak me out

how about ghost that float around allover EU,,, it is night time all day... and when your ava turns around really fast, a ghost will be right behind you,,, kinda would freak me out

Add thunder and lightning to this, and the mood would be set!! :yay: Good idea btw!! ;)

I have a funny feeling that they might forget us this year?? weekend here and all...

I want a v for vendetta mask. :scratch2: not gonna happen, is it?

If they hand out politically charged gifts they need to die in a chemical fire. However, I am very sure they are not that stupid. Halloween gifts have always been awesome!

:)

Decorate the towns, put some ghost sounds and zombie hands comming out of the ground. Fog, lightning, a huge yellowish moon, etc.

Also, I hope next time this year there will be beacon like missions that can only be played on halloween. Like a haunted house with zombie feffoids and vampire thorios, weredaikibas, etc.

Every other MMO I've played makes a very big deal of this day and I think MA shouldn't be the exception.

Decorate the towns, put some ghost sounds and zombie hands comming out of the ground. Fog, lightning, a huge yellowish moon, etc.

Also, I hope next time this year there will be beacon like missions that can only be played on halloween. Like a haunted house with zombie feffoids and vampire thorios, weredaikibas, etc.

Every other MMO I've played makes a very big deal of this day and I think MA shouldn't be the exception.

Would be fun to do the same concept at christmas. Ice castle with corrupted elfs(Should have same AI as merps), after 10k kills the evil Grinch appears. Without defeating the Grinch, no Christmas presents or Christmas trees

Add thunder and lightning to this, and the mood would be set!! :yay: Good idea btw!! ;)

i love you, i think the environment need more non static(dynamic) interaction. (such as lightning hitting you)

i love you, i think the environment need more non static(dynamic) interaction. (such as lightning hitting you)

I'd like that! People would finally buy the Thunderbird (L) parts I loot off the Feffs.

:silly2:

I can shoot lightning at you, just tell me when and where and pay the 10PED fee :silly2:

I found what I hope is a clue.
In the EntropiaTimes interactive magazine.

Its an article about a one of a kind/unique set of rams horns.
Seems the player requested long ago to have the horns as the gift.

You can find the article at this location.
http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/link-forums/entropiatimes-june-2011-issue-interactive.197/
Page 8
htp://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/link-forums/entropiatimes-june-2011-issue-interactive.197/
Nice photo of the gift also.
Its just a players wish and does not have anything from MA.

Actually, after the halloween party on the ms mandie the other night I now really know what is missing, a devil's tail to complete the outfit :yup:

Actually, after the halloween party on the ms mandie the other night I now really know what is missing, a devil's tail to complete the outfit :yup:

Got 8 Devil’s tails this afternoon... so, there seem plenty around. :)

will the gifts be on tomorrow?

Back