EUWBC 2011: Draw, Results and Schedule

Tuesday :eyecrazy:

As long as I don't find a new job before then I can do Tuesday.

One day in to the competition and I'm already bloody sick of it.

If you can't be bothered to turn up when you're supposed to, or even tell me that you can't make it, why do you even bother entering?

We should have had 16 matches by now. We've had 8. What a complete fucking waste of everyone's time.

I'd like to personally thank Oleg for all the time he has put into it, and thanks to Mark for the clean fight from him :) very hard as we are close friends in the game :) Thanks again! :yay:

ok here is my stats:

Eddric 3- James 0

ahh Oleg awesome event! Were ahead of schedule I think now at least in the heavyweight. Sound GRATZ sweet fight now kick EMW or Skalman's azz rooting for the under dog here. :wtg:

Yep, things semed to get a lot better later in the day. :) Let's hope that Oleg is encouraged by this and doesn't decide throw in the towel for next year!

I'm still stunned , cos i actually won my match! (by a very narrow margin)

:yay:

Hehe, ya could knock me down with a feather....but it's too late. :laugh:

jay :)

Thanks to everyone who fought this weekend. I've updated the first page with all the scores.

It was a lot better last night compared to earlier in the day and Saturday, almost everyone came when they were supposed to. Maybe I should have moaned on the forum sooner :D

I'll be trying to reschedule matches that didn't take place but anyone who failed to show up without any explanation or who didn't respond to my requests for available times needs to get their act together.

We have one match tonight and one tomorrow and hopefully a more substantial programme on Thursday and at the weekend. I was hoping to schedule a few matches for Tuesday but since it's a VU day I won't bother with that now.

Well filled in the times again as requested. Hope everyone read the mail well.

I added a few scheduled matches on the first page.

You will notice there are not very many.

Well this eve I get home around 2300 MA time. Perhaps we can do the match vs. Fort or Nebu around that time.

Saturday 8 October

18:00-19:00

LQ 4. James Anzak Arden (Expeditors) v Max Erdes Jino (BlackAngels)
I'll be cheering for you :yay: Anzak :).

Well this eve I get home around 2300 MA time. Perhaps we can do the match vs. Fort or Nebu around that time.

That could work, we'll see what we can do.

That could work, we'll see what we can do.

22:00-23:00
M1 5. Adam Nebu Jackyll (Groene Draeck) v Fort Fort Tress (Jurai Blood)

I'll be on at 22:00 and online until about 2400.

First page updated with more matches.

A number of people just missed their last chance and have been disqualified.

The following people are very close to being disqualified:

• Anthony Joseph Hughes (Laudanum)
  • sandi sandismx susteric (Irken Invaders)
  • Camber Kyriel Culdi (Laudanum)
  • Warvar Mortal Wild (CCCP)
  • Eufrat Frat-boy Tigris (HJS - Hjerpeskans.se)

I need answers!

22:00-23:00
M1 5. Adam Nebu Jackyll (Groene Draeck) v Fort Fort Tress (Jurai Blood)

I'll be on at 22:00 and online until about 2400.

Looking forward to it, good luck sir! :boxer:

Aww pitty I was hoping we could do it now lol

Results already in for this match
Alaina Lots opponent Zero :)

Ty for your support hun, :) but it seems I have been disqualified :mad:

Here's what has happened.

I Registered for the event with 107HP.
The rules state -
Players’ Health is likely to increase during the course of the tournament, so players will be allowed to play ‘over-weight’ by up to 3 Health points, as long as they start the tournament in the correct weight class

Great I thought, a whole 6HP, no way ill be increasing that much.

So the fights were set up, I took the weekend off work, and was ready to enter my fight now at 108HP.

Unfotunatley my opponant got injured IRL, so he pulled out of our fight :dunno:
So I automatically progressed to the quarter finals and would be waiting a week to compete in that round.

During that week space skills were realsed and I became a desciple. Naturally I skilled hard. I unlocked serendipity, and BOOM 111 HP.

Hmmm I thought, I am still under the +3 leeway, that margin of variation that makes perfect sense, as we are all doign other things inbetween fights.

I PM'd Oleg Immediatly, as I have been so excited about all of this I just wanted to let him know.

He has informed me that I am no longer eligible to compete. Even when I offered to fight about my weight. :jawdrop:

Oleg said:
If your opponent is OK with you being at 111, I will allow you to continue in Flyweight. If not, you will be disqualified.
So my opponent will be given the option, give me a chance, or get an automatic progression to the next round, :scratch2:
Oleg said:
I can't say I have much sympathy for your situation.
Great, I really do hope that this is an oversight, as I am still well under the +3 leeway and had no control over my first opponant pulling out. As in effect, if he hadnt pulled out, I would still be allowed to compete, go figure :scratch2:

All my toys have been thrown out the pram, and im not picking them up till somone fights me! :eyecrazy:

Last edited:
I think this is an oversight, and there should be a new clause to state that its an actual fight that qualifies as a tournament start not after the launch party etc or winning by a default. So first fight and you have to be within your division, otherwise I can see this as a special circumstance since your opponent legged it. I don't see why you should not compete in flyweight you are still under 113hp. Once you reach 114hp then you should be disqualified imo, you should at least ask your next opponent if he is ok with you being 111hp & if he is Oleg should not contest it as he even said it. If he is not then I feel sorry for you dear :( so then good luck.

Originally Posted by Oleg
If your opponent is OK with you being at 111, I will allow you to continue in Flyweight. If not, you will be disqualified.
Question to Oleg: would this have to apply for every new opponent, asking if the health is ok or not? That could be real troublesome if it is, especially in the finals :laugh:. Maybe this should be made into a new rule?

Last edited:
Oleg is looking into it :D

There may be hope for me to get a punch in the face yet ! :laugh:

Bonnie, please don't try to misrepresent things. What I actually said was:

Oleg said:
Given that you've chosen to chip in despite being close to the limit, I can't say I have much sympathy for your situation.

I'm hoping that Malice will be OK with fighting you at 111 HP and that the fight will go ahead.

Question to Oleg: would this have to apply for every new opponent, asking if the health is ok or not? That could be real troublesome if it is, especially in the finals :laugh:. Maybe this should be made into a new rule?

And this is precisely why the rules are clearly stated.

Just chip a little bit out :yay:

ah of course! Oleg mentioned that too, but I didnt want to lose the skill. Just dawned on me i can just keep it in storage :ahh:

K, problem solved, ill start picking my toys back up now :laugh:

I'm hoping that Malice will be OK with fighting you at 111 HP and that the fight will go ahead.

No need now, I am at 110, see you sunday :)

Back