Votes: 44 36.1%
  • Noob ath's

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • Cost to play per month

Votes: 46 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[x] broken missions that prevent advancement through long mission chains

Definately the out of memory crash. Happens to everyone from noob to uber. Can happen at any place. Can happen at the worst time possible. Its easily the most annoying bug going.

^^ what Klown said.

For the record...not sure the last couple are bug's...more of a "feature" from MA's POV...lol ;)

For me the worst is when you get reduced heal from fap even though you are standing still... also when lag is so bad I can't fap/tp or attack but a mob can keep on hitting me racking up the decay bill.

Only bug I hate are those fail messages when hunting.

I find the "noob" option to be a bit too bitchy though to be a real option or bug for that matter.

You forgot the option, "I seem to be blessed and suffer no big/game changing bugs"

For me the worst is when you get reduced heal from fap even though you are standing still... also when lag is so bad I can't fap/tp or attack but a mob can keep on hitting me racking up the decay bill.

Yep, happens too much! This needs to be fixed...

~Danimal

They need to set aside 3 months of Dev time to fix all the bugs

Some which annoy me;
1. Grey coloured "Black X HIGH Jacket", the HOOD version is black, yet after 2 years of support cases the HIGH jacket version is still grey!
2. Bugged apartments/shops at Medusa
3. Inability to upgrade booths, even though upgraded booths function quite well.
4. Bugged Trade Terminal on Privateers
5. Bugged Friend List, really irritating having to log off every time I add or remove someone.
6. Arm getting stuck behind back when using weapon
7. Lag effecting weapon range, ie I should be able to shoot 140m with my ML35 with clear line of sight...not at 40m!
8. Thighguards protruding through coats
9. Certain items of furniture not spawning correctly.
10. They need to address the volume of estates which are still unclaimed and owned by Marcus Callender The Estate Broker. There should be simple rules for estates;
1. If estate is unclaimed after 12 months, its automatically listed on auction.
2. If account under the ToU is closed due to inactivity, MA should contact owner to reconcile the TT value and place items back into circulation. When an apartment hasnt been used since 2005, its time for it to be liberated!

I will add more to my list. +rep spawn I was thinking of a thread like this myself this morning. We dont need anymore development. The game needs a serious maintenence upgrade! A smooth game is an enjoyable game. Forget the rocks and pebbles and new moutain ranges, we dont give a fuck. We dont need new towns or redesigned mobs. Really, how much dev time was wasted for the Armax and Boorum makeover? Priorities need to be bug fixes!

Bugged
Bjorn

Oh, and is UNREACHABLE considered a bug? Lots of ammo & gun/armor/fap decay wasted with that nonsense

"Failed messages"

Gets really annoying... None of the others effect me on the list, except maybe not sitting/laying down, but im a newer avatar so its not like im "missing" it, I have never had it(can only imagine that great luxury of resting my legs!).

All bug are annoying , but , the cost to play make them a Fubar big freaking pain in the ass so much that it piss you and make you angry for hours every time it happen , so much that it kill your pleasure to play.

Reduce cost to play , and most of bug become just a little annoying sad stuff that will solve soon.

This.... :lolup: How was this not in the poll?

Maybe a mod could put it in.. sorry.. It should have been there.

but there are already a lot of new bugs mentioned in this thread so maybe there should be a second poll lol..

They need to set aside 3 months of Dev time to fix all the bugs

Some which annoy me;
1. Grey coloured "Black X HIGH Jacket", the HOOD version is black, yet after 2 years of support cases the HIGH jacket version is still grey!
2. Bugged apartments/shops at Medusa
3. Inability to upgrade booths, even though upgraded booths function quite well.
4. Bugged Trade Terminal on Privateers
5. Bugged Friend List, really irritating having to log off every time I add or remove someone.
7. Lag effecting weapon range, ie I should be able to shoot 140m with my ML35 with clear line of sight...not at 40m!
8. Thighguards protruding through coats
9. Certain items of furniture not spawning correctly.
10. They need to address the volume of estates which are still unclaimed and owned by Marcus Callender The Estate Broker. There should be simple rules for estates;
1. If estate is unclaimed after 12 months, its automatically listed on auction.
2. If account under the ToU is closed due to inactivity, MA should contact owner to reconcile the TT value and place items back into circulation. When an apartment hasnt been used since 2005, its time for it to be liberated!

I will add more to my list. +rep spawn I was thinking of a thread like this myself this morning. We dont need anymore development. The game needs a serious maintenence upgrade! A smooth game is an enjoyable game. Forget the rocks and pebbles and new moutain ranges, we dont give a fuck. We dont need new towns or redesigned mobs. Really, how much dev time was wasted for the Armax and Boorum makeover? Priorities need to be bug fixes!

Bugged
Bjorn

Good list! :) The only one that is not a bug is the Marcus estate one. From what Bjorn said on the ask mindark section, all of these estates have been sold just not claimed by the owner... Unless you mean that it shouldn't say that and automatically say who bought the estate? ;)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...tates-estate-broker-still-owns-go-market.html

voted for cost to play as a bug :)

and not enough communication; (this covers the whole list)

the thing i hate most ingame is that i cant spawn my vehicle even when the ground is flat!!

Waiting for previous action to finish.
This item is currently busy and can not be accessed
This item is currently busy and can not be accessed
// That's what I hate the most. :cry:
But from what I've heard this was problem of EU for ages, it might be because servers are in Sweden (i guess) and I've never had good pings on scandinavian ones.

voted for cost to play as a bug :)

and not enough communication; (this covers the whole list)

the thing i hate most ingame is that i cant spawn my vehicle even when the ground is flat!!

Oh ya I forgot about the damn spawning Vehicle one, annoys the fuck out of me every time I try!

Maybe a mod could put it in.. sorry.. It should have been there. but there are already a lot of new bugs mentioned in this thread so maybe there should be a second poll lol..

No worries mate, I doubt any forum could generate a poll long enough to cover our bugfest :)

To me one of the most annoying bugs, after not being able to grab land with my soc, is the fact that the more combat related skills I get and while using (L) weapons that absolutely match my skills, I get more MISS than ever before.

Sometimes out of 10 shots I hit 7 MISS. On a 1k PED ammo hunt this is a nice amount of PED for MA which wouldnt hurt so much if they didnt had any other bugs or "features" that suck PED off my card already. So my guess is that I blow 20-30ped ammo on a hunt for nothing due to MISS'es.

This just proofs to me that skills don't mean shit in EU. Skills only let you use bigger guns/items and spend more ammo/decay equal more money for MA - and no guaranteed bigger output for the player.

In mining skills don't mean shit. In crafting they don't mean shit since many crafters with ATH or uber HoF's are just zombie clickers that put in 5k ped and hope to get 12k ped HoF and maybe a few rare BPs.

So biggest bug to me is the skill-system, right after the loot-system, which is a ridiculous joke.

I would say the estate bugs that prevent you from placing items in the estate.

XZC

Lack of communication.

While this is a multi-option poll, I think the lack of communication about the bugs is the most unbearable "bug" of them all. The bugs are annoying, very annoying...but at least tell us about what you are doing to solve them. Because now, not only does it affect our gameplay in a detrimental way, but it is also giving the feeling (to some) that their voices aren't heard.

Take the community serious, involve us, talk with us (with, not "to") and you will see that we will be a lot friendlier ;)

Please all vote and reply to make Mindark see that we want the bugs fixed.

Do we have to be a deed-holder "citizen" to vote? :laugh:

You forgot the option, "I seem to be blessed and suffer no big/game changing bugs"

Corey, havgin no big/game changing bugs IS a bug...
Just wait, that will be fixed for you sooner or later. :rolleyes:

I'm lucky i've never had the out of memory bug :)

Failed messages are really a result of lag.
I rarely get them, living in the UK (pretty local to Sweden on the grand scale of things) and if I do, I reset my router then log back in, problem solved on that one.

I do hate it though when a mob constantly pushes you while fapping, causing a minimal heal, just before you die.

Also hate constant missed shots, seems to happen to me a lot if hunting on a slopey or hilly area, I have no idea why that is, but I definetly miss more than if the grounds nice and flat. Plus the fact, a well maxed gun should not miss 4 or 5 times in a row, with lots of other missed shots inbetween.

Also 1 bug I think is a bug, though cant be quite sure, I am pretty sure I had 164 health around xmas, and logged on recently, and it's 163. In 2 minds whether to contact support about this one, as I only have my memory to go by.

Hehe, It's weird when the ava sticks his tool in his...:laugh:

1. For me broken missions are the most annoying. Especially when they're broken for several months already.
2. Crashes are rare usually but when they happen are game killer (literally).
3. Not working trade terminals (found some on RT - at some new outposts)
4. The broken Hussk was nasty (especially after the two broken Sand Kings)
5. I believe broken property is unpleasant too for those who have it.
6. Traveling in space is hard when you're stuck..
7. The Friend List could use a patch or two.
8. Lag issues are hard to avoid but they aren't cool. Don't think that they're are in the same group with the common bugs but some improvement in that area could be useful.
9...and so on...

One small thing I'm happy with: The mini-beacon near PA is working again today. Had a few runs and enjoyed it.:wtg:

My list:
- HP Bar bug (When aiming a new mob it sometimes shows the percentage of previous one).
- Left Arm bug (When shooting, the left arm is inserted in the body and the shooting animation is weird).
- Helicopter Spawn bug (I need a highway to deploy an Helicopter).

What annoys me the most is that these are very old bugs never fixed (or fixed and broken again). :laugh:

This one I can't say if it's a bug: some days a huge damage latency that makes my hunting impossible (it's not the 8:00 daily lag).

There is also the bug in Inventory and Storage which result is that any dropped item is moved on top of the page if not exactly positioned on the right pixel. :mad: This bug is here since the last VU 9.x (when they started converting the "internal" stuff to new engine) so I guess nobody is even aware of it. Oh yes, in that time, moving items in Inventory used to be easy and there was blue background to distinguish equiped items, not the tiny white hand we have now. :wise:

- Left Arm bug (When shooting, the left arm is inserted in the body and the shooting animation is weird).

For me this is the most annoying bug at moment and none of the list that op created...

Back