No more CLDs eh?

Joker

Marauder
Society
BAHQ
seems no more CLDs have been listed...

do not think they are sold out...

2 possible things happened in my opinion...

1... lister at MA took a 2 day break... or sold out...

or

2... regulators shut it down... or need more information... SEC or swed equiv... or IRS of sweden (since it is possible the CLD money will be not taxed if played right...)
and the recent issues for some people with depositing i read...

I know americans when investing in things such as stocks and dividend paying things need regulation... i know CLDs are not stocks... but that doesnt mean our govt wouldnt want to have a closer look at it...

where have the CLDs gone?
will they return?
I am probably reading too far into it... but it has been a long time since there hasnt been any on auction...

NO THIS IS NOT A RUMOR... I AM JUST A WORRIED CUSTOMER LOOKING FOR ANSWERS

or 3

something with the recent VU

but you would think they would fix it quickly (if they could) since it is such a great source of income...

Interesting, according to auction history CLDs weren't sold out. Maybe expired and MA hasn't put up stacks bigger than 1 for some time?

Interesting, according to auction history CLDs weren't sold out. Maybe expired and MA hasn't put up stacks bigger than 1 for some time?

last i checked (last week but less then 7 days ago) there was 1k deeds or so on the first page alone...(4 stacks of 100... lots of 50 and 20 stacks)

now there is non and i dont think they expired...

they were either bought which u say didnt happen... or were taken down by MA.. Or VU messed it up

If they don't sell and expire they lose the auction fee:cool:

They are just waiting for demand to pick up so they won't waste PED on auction fees :wise:

Trolololol

They are just waiting for demand to pick up so they won't waste PED on auction fees :wise:

Trolololol

the auction fees :) they get the auction fees lol

Gah! I wanted to buy a bunch tomorrow! Kiiiiim! Please heeeelp!

:eyecrazy:

Edit: In all seriousness: Didn't Kim say we shoud contact him if we want to buy a number of CLDs that is not listed?

Trolololol

Thats it!!!! Maybe they will sell them on the forums now and do private trades in game..

Maybe they're wanting to only list a maximum number in a week ? It's only Friday (here) - there were quite a few listed on Tuesday when I last bought one. It might be worth waiting a few days yet before panicking :)

Could be they were bought out of game directly from the Planet partner and removed to fill those order(s).

In moments like this, I really hate lack of communication....

Could be they were bought out of game directly from the Planet partner and removed to fill those order(s).

so your thinking is all were sold?
and only 28k of the 60k were sold in game auction (assuming no resellers sold any)

Additional Calypso Land Deeds will be auctioned as soon as we solve a bug that's preventing us from doing just that :ahh:

Oh, okay! In this case please disregard the message I just send you. :D

Additional Calypso Land Deeds will be auctioned as soon as we solve a bug that's preventing us from doing just that :ahh:

Thanks a lot for stepping up and cutting all speculations!

thank you!
so it was #3 possibility

or 3

something with the recent VU

but you would think they would fix it quickly (if they could) since it is such a great source of income...

Fix that nasty bug :)

Sell them from streets of Twins, cut off AH fees, screw resellers!

this is great..... especially after a cup of coffee! Thank you :)

Now, i can focus on something else :)

EDIT: Nevermind, I hadn't seen Kim's post.

I think you'll agree, this wasn't the most bug free VU ever.

Thank you for clarifying though. :)

Wow,I love it. MA fucks themselves with a bug? :laugh:

Wonder which one gets attention first. :laugh:

haha this is hilarious....bet it gets fixed faster than the other 100 bugs this past update.

They give you an answer and only thing u can do is complain, so what´s right: MindArk gives us no communication at all OR they finally respond and even admit that they have problems? LOL...

Keep it up Kim, thx for respond.

LOL
Please do singles as well again.

It would be nice if I could deposit again, I guess that will be fixed when the other bug is fixed preventing them listing CLDs on auction :laugh: Its so frustrating seeing shit for sale in Auction and I cant buy it!!!! Fix the bloody depositing system
If they are not selling CLDs and we can't deposit, the PED flow at the moment must be really down...

Very grateful Kim for your communication to the community...thank you. Best of luck fixing the bug.

I notice the ped flow centre opened but didn't load any data. so hopefully the revenue dividend will still payout on Monday. If that system is also holding a bug.

Again thanks for the communications. Avatars plan their playing budgets and new new item budgets, so for example knowing if its deeds first or new armour second is important to us.

Slightly off topic, but the sparkles on the new xmas gift boxes, sparkle underneath the boxes and not on top of the boxes after the update (someone reload the programming upside down?).

Rick,

same thing happened to me, opened ped flow center and no data was loaded...I clicked on the label (I think it said deeds) in the left window and then the data loaded.

Still no deeds...looks like I wont be depositing a bunch and now with missing the upcoming payout i may just loose interest and not deposit for it at all...

Back