FYI: Note to all that are interested in the Hussk

Hijacker27

Marauder
Society
Crimson Devils
hijacker Hijacker27 inferno
Hey everyone, just letting you all know that the vaccine mission to get to mount hephaestos (the one where the Hussk will be spawned) now again NEEDS to be done, otherwise you will die as soon as you get to the PvP zone there. 42 PED beacons also start in the PvP zone there, so you'll need the vaccine to do those beacons as well.

To get the vaccine mission done, you need to do all the missions at naval station triton except the one by private brians - http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=City&id=97

And then once those are completed, you have to do all the missions at Jameson's reach - http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=City&id=104

And once that's done, try to fly to mount hephaestos to test if your vaccine works.

In other news, I plan on spawning the hussk again on April 7th, pending enough people have the mission done to make it.

Last edited:
Are you saying if we've done these missions before and got the vaccine we need to redo them again?

Are you saying if we've done these missions before and got the vaccine we need to redo them again?

No, I'm saying those that don't have it done, but managed to get to the island before because the vaccine mission was broken will now need to get it.

If you don't know if you have it done or not, try flying to mount helpaestos and see if you die on entry.

In other news, pending all these missions are working and enough people get their vaccines as well as someone from MA responding to my question of whether Hussk has been properly tested or not - I will be spawning the hussk again in a week or two. More info will follow later.

You are either a very trusting soul or a glutton for punishment. Took 3 tries for sand king. You might wanna skip this and the next one and let someone else take the beating. I seriouly doubt they'd be willing to refund everyone again if traditions holds true.

Are these islands still causing ctd/lags?

subscribing....just cuz I wanna see how this all turns out

Hope I can make it this time!

is it shared loot this time? (if there is loot)

Perhaps this should be a swunt?

Apparently Hussk works now, and also 42 PED beacons require the vaccine mission to be completed.

No excuses for not having it done!

WAITING ON YOU!

How long would it take to do all those missions?
I really don't want to spend more than a couple hours a week on calypso right now but I would like to help you when you decide to spawn it.

narfi

Hope u can give us 1 week or so before you spawn it so we can plan it in so we are not busy irl :cheer:

I think I'll be aiming for April 7th as it's my burthday next weekend and I don't plan on being sober enough to do it.

Gives everyone two weeks so that should be more than enough time.

You may want to do a poll to see how many have the 39,600 Rex points for Private Brians mission (if this is indeed required?)

That's a LOT of Rex!

You may want to do a poll to see how many have the 39,600 Rex points for Private Brians mission (if this is indeed required?)

That's a LOT of Rex!

Lol that mission is not required

U dont have to that quest Mega

Scroll down a little bit on this thread and u find how to do it

Yeah I know, I just read Hijackers orginal non amended post, clicked on the 2 links to see what is needed.

I've been doing a few of them today as a nice break from normal Iron grinding. Thanks for the heads up though :)

Hussk bump, important info for everyone!

I think I'll be aiming for April 7th as it's my burthday next weekend and I don't plan on being sober enough to do it.

Gives everyone two weeks so that should be more than enough time.

What IG time are you aiming around Hijacker? I know you're EST as well, so hopefully I'll be able to make it on and film :)

What IG time are you aiming around Hijacker? I know you're EST as well, so hopefully I'll be able to make it on and film :)

Not too sure, will be putting up some polls and such as time gets closer. Probably going to aim for 14:00 - 18:00 MA time (noon to 4 for us)

im in :D if i can

Not too sure, will be putting up some polls and such as time gets closer. Probably going to aim for 14:00 - 18:00 MA time (noon to 4 for us)

There couldn't be a better time :)

(Classes ending on April 6th, few weeks before exams start, enough time to beat off a hangover if need be :D)

Now to get to Caly and get these missions done :wtg:

I would like to help kill the Hussk again.
I work until 22:00 ma on Saturdays :/

I would like to help kill the Hussk again.
I work until 22:00 ma on Saturdays :/

Call in sick, tell em you've got a giant worm to kill :D

well , what can i say ? good luck on the Husk and "husk" it all over ! :laugh:

Back