FYI: The Revenge has been Boarded, and the Jolly Roger taken down

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
The Revenge has been Boarded, and the Jolly Roger taken down!!!

Neverdie gave me the deed to the Revenge today.
MA will reset the SI and return it to him.
He said he is retaining the Revenge name, so I assume this ship will be renamed MacReady. (though I would love to be able to select my own name)

Within moments of claiming the ship, EarnestJ requested guest access 5 times in a row until I put him on Ignore.

Pirates are no longer welcome on this ship.......

I'm stoked, but cant play with it till lunch. (met with ND at coffee break to claim it)

Narfi

Big grz!! :).....

gz to your new ship.

He said he is retaining the Revenge name, so I assume this ship will be renamed MacReady. (though I would love to be able to select my own name)

Revenge is a kind of angry name I agree. What would you call it if you had the choice? The Narfesque?

And gratz of course.

Revenge is a kind of angry name I agree. What would you call it if you had the choice? The Narfesque?

And gratz of course.

I am partial to the name "The Lost Renegade"

but I would have to think on it some :D

narfi

I am partial to the name "The Lost Renegade"

but I would have to think on it some :D

narfi

Big gratz Narfi, and I think The Lost Renegade sounds just fine :D

Congratz, invite me up sometime, always enjoy my time on your privateer, should be good times on this one also :D

One small step for man, one giant leap for gamers.

Frankly I would have chosen Armstrong as the Ship's name.. After all we do have a Gagarin, we do have a Bismark, we do have a Yamato.. so why not Armstrong? After all would be a fitting tribute to a great man..

Just my 2 pec.

Benjamin Ben Coyote
a.k.a. "The Blind sniper"

You should name it "Narfi R Us" then you will have a never ending stream of pirates attacking that think they are gonna loot the biggest Toy Store in EU. :eyecrazy::laugh:

Awesome! Gz Narfi!

WOW! Uber Gz :). Now that it's official, has to be a big sigh of relief. Congrats again on the ship dude, I'm excited to see how it operates.

Gratz, man! Make it work.

Woot!

I still think that, given how the ship was won, the following would be a better name:

Narfi's THING!

:laugh:

Huge Gratz Narfi :beerchug:

Gratz Narfi. So that no pirates thing, does that apply to reformed pirates? :)

Frankly I would have chosen Armstrong as the Ship's name.. After all we do have a Gagarin, we do have a Bismark, we do have a Yamato.. so why not Armstrong? After all would be a fitting tribute to a great man..

Just my 2 pec.

Benjamin Ben Coyote
a.k.a. "The Blind sniper"

I mentioned that in the thread about his passing. If Narfi doesn't use it I hope someone else will, sometime.

Armstrong is such a... strong... name. imho.

Then again. We don't have a Black Pearl as far as I know, either. The irony in that name with what I guess Narfi thinks about pirates. :)

BIG gratz

it's hard just keeping up with your EU progress Narfi. I think you must be enjoying yourself nowadays :) Hard work pays off as they say. In the first few months of space I had experience of space transport provision (where I met you) and it was great fun, interesting with a constant return in PED.
Good luck.

Wow its been a year!

3400 warps so far (between our two ships) and a lot of fun.

Will be running a promotional discount soon in Celebration of our first Year in space.

GL all and have fun :)

narfi

Congratulations Narfi on your One Year Anniversary !!!!

I hope there are many more to come, and I hope the next year will be as equally exciting!

Back