2 unlim TEN Edition in one hour for one person

kikaha

Old
Society
Bulletproof
Andrew kikaha Pivovarov
2unl.jpg

RANDOM?

Combination of luck, persistance and not so many others hunting that mob, perhaps? :dunno:

I call it an extremely fucked RNG

Hardly anyone on rocktropia hunting those, I did for a while in the VU i thought was supposed to drop TEN items, but they didn't drop till later. What's he supposed to do, stop being the only one hunting them?

The right place, the right time, not much of competition. If there would have been supposed to drop 5 guns, he could as well loot them too :) Why not, seems normal.

The right place, the right time, not much of competition. If there would have been supposed to drop 5 guns, he could as well loot them too :) Why not, seems normal.

This reminds me scanner rainfall....

Congratulations Jelly!

:)

Grats to the looter for sure. However, the system that pays out like this, and other screwed up looting behavior, is why I'm playing less and less and less as time goes by. Big hours, hard skilling, and long term persistence in this game, gets you.......nothing. It's all about luck. :confused:

nice work.

I tried to kill those, but they are above my level (or my armour). Well done!

it's ... Dynamic...

nice work.

I tried to kill those, but they are above my level (or my armour). Well done!

it's ... Dynamic...

Ah. I want a t-shirt with the text "It is dynamic"..

Similar to the Nvidia cards in vu9 a few years ago, only 10 to be looted but one player got a large proportion of them.

I wouldn't bother getting jealous about Jelly... It's not like the gun is some super uber weapon. And with all the shit recently dropping he'll be lucky to get a couple K ped each. Poor bugger's probably lost 10x more then he'll recoup with them 2 mediocre guns.

GG Jelly!

Menace

Has happened before... the most clear example FAP-69 SGA. Before that the NVidia cards.

Also people getting two nice items in same loot window (HL-15 and assassin 150), and the (same) person who got a few SGA armor parts, from different mobs, when SGA was officially over (I understand MA did want to drop the parts to make armor sets complete, but too much of a luck it all going to same person).

Dunno though which weapon I'd prefer, HL15 or that level 37 gun ;)

Dip Osit

If rare loot is distributed over a range of players it is less likely that someone will have to deposit to buy it. Keeping the loot distribution (tt+) 'uneven', encourages deposits to bridge the player gap. - It is in MA's interest to have an upper and lower class when it comes to 'good fortune'.

Guys it was only Jelly and me hunting them, so if MA decided to drop them, one of us was was about to get them. I am glad Jelly didnt get all 3 ;)

Only Me!

Guys it was only Jelly and me hunting them, so if MA decided to drop them, one of us was was about to get them. I am glad Jelly didnt get all 3 ;)

Was there a specific reason the items dropped from the 1 mob type?

Was there a specific reason the items dropped from the 1 mob type?

If I had to guess, then Rocktropia developers wanted it to drop from that mob.

Uh

Bravo!

The developers wanted 3 items to drop on a mob which only 2 people were actively hunting?! - Do you think that is stupidity or collusion?

Then if I had to guess, then the stinking paper bag on my porch that distributes loot is filled with horseshit and covered with information written on the inside.

I will say gratz only because I witness Jelly's persistence on other planets including RT, but I will also say to you, Jelly, you're a dick for hiding your profile :) Any of you on EL that do that are.

Last edited:
Then if I had to guess, then the stinking paper bag on my porch that distributes loot is filled with horseshit and covered with information written on the inside.

I will say gratz only because I witness Jelly's persistence on other planets including RT, but I will also say to you, you're a dick for hiding your profile :) Any of you on EL that do that are.

i always love how you sugarcoat everything sunsnout and are afraid to speak your mind :ahh:

I will say gratz only because I witness Jelly's persistence on other planets including RT, but I will also say to you, Jelly, you're a dick for hiding your profile :) Any of you on EL that do that are.

Not that I hid my profile myself, however considering the responses from certain induviduals (not saying it's you), I can't blame them.

Bravo!

The developers wanted 3 items to drop on a mob which only 2 people were actively hunting?! - Do you think that is stupidity or collusion?

Ok, so stop to call this items 'rare'! Lets call it 'personal reward'!

Bravo!

Name me other big mob on rocktropia that is hunted by more than 2 people?

Bravo!

Stupidity.

... Before that the NVidia cards.

Yeah, 3 NVidia Cards for Leaf...

The only item I looted during the whole NVidia event was a Jaguar Gloves F L (and no other item)
Pixie mask during SGA.

But all avatars have the same chances, isn't it ?

Back