PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Planet Express
    Images
    video is too great, but if MA dont lower the minimum graphics...or to make an extra lower safe mode now with this upgrade, very soon will be online maximum 50% of number of players was before the upgrade. At least for few months or a year for people to upgrade themselfs. As a very strong point to this problem, i just want to say that all..but all proplayers in Fort'nite and Pubg for example, have all the setings put on ''very low'' to be able to play perfect and believe me , each of these pro-players have computers like 10k $ each minimum. So..think twice when you force people to have like 25-30 fps ...if your lucky. Players need to able to make lower settings and have 60-120 fps to be happy and play relaxed.
    So MA please take this problem into consideration.
    Last edited by sententz; 12-03-2019 at 18:09.

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Alexander Aeolus Black
    Society
    Berkut Squad
    Images
    Opening the Blueprints tab in the Inventory leads to a client crash.
    A quick review of chat messages shows that this problem is not just mine.
    Selling [Regenerative Gel] 30 ped each. PM (forum or ingame)
    Rare pets
    AP-Plates
    Armor Sets

Looks ok to me, been changing a lot in options to get the look I want though.
    As always, I have Volumetric Effects Quality on safe so I get my clear blue sky.

I wonder if some textures will be updated when the crafting system will be changed?

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    Water reflection burned my retinas. I'll be chillin in [#vu17] chat channel

Old
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Silk Road Trader
    All my rewards I was able to claim from many missions in the codex... dissapeared

Wistrel (Wisty) Chianti
    Society
    Entropia Pioneers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    These changes to the graphics engine may cause certain textures, items and areas to look slightly different or introduce unexpected graphical issues.
    And let the good times roll. If MA are acknowledging graphical glitches even before release,... I foresee some "very, VERY special" comedy

reads on...

A new VR action has been added to the Action Library, which launches Virtual Reality for Oculus Rift. (Note that this system is still experimental and not fully supported).

Scrambles for Rift...

Wistrel

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Calypso Rescue Team
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wistrel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And let the good times roll. If MA are acknowledging graphical glitches even before release,... I foresee some "very, VERY special" comedy

Wistrel
    Quote Originally Posted by Wistrel View Post
    Nobody: is surprised
    Having noticed that all makeup masks seem to have suffered, became gray or fully changed their colors, and also textured armors, and also paid virtual haircuts/-colors, i bet my ass off that quite a bunch of people are rather pissed than surprised now...

Probably only MA is surprised, why people are unhappy and/or complaining again ... after all their improvements to the game!
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wizz View Post
    Screen looks bleak. Like a fog everywhere.
    Go into Advanced Graphics setting and drop Post Processing down to Low. It will remove that "Fog" look.

Lost skill progress twice on DC, great stuff unlocking a new rank in mindforce harmony 3 times in 30 minutes. Tested manual log out on third time, this doesn't seem to be affected.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Darth Reven Reborn
    Society
    Love Craft Academy
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sententz View Post
    As a very strong point to this problem, i just want to say that all..but all proplayers in Fort'nite and Pubg for example, have all the setings put on ''very low'' to be able to play perfect and believe me , every each of these pro-players have computers like 10k $ each minimum. So..think twice when you force people to have like 25-30 fps ...if your lucky. Players need to able to make lower settings and 60-120 fps to be happy and play relaxed.
    I don't know what you think PC's cost these days, but i play on very high settings and 60+ fps easily and my system cost less than CA$1500. The only reason it cost this much is because i went and brought a 1080 video card at the time (2 years ago) that will last me for the next 5 years or more, and that cost me around CA$900 (over half the system value).

However, you can get a 2070 for under CA$700 or a 2060 Super for under CA$600 these days.
    Both of these cards will play EU on very high settings easily. That means you could build for under CA$1K a PC that will play alot of modern games on Ultra settings with decent FPS.

A build under CA$500 could easily pay EU on medium settings and you wouldn't really care that you are not on very high settings.

So you don't need to have a pro $10K system, not even for the vast majority of games.
    Complaining about the update is fair enough, they have messed up quite a few things which they need to patch and fix, but please be realistic on your reasoning when complaining.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast