PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images

Entropia Goals For *2020*

So pretty much the same question as the thread I created a year ago....

What plans, goals & achievements do we have for 2020?

Sadly I didn't achieve my 2019 goals due to a radical change in camera and control with VU 16.0.
    I'm glad to say VU 17.0 is really impressive if you have the hardware to crank up the settings to Very High. So MA for that!

Anyway, I'll be lazy and set myself the same goals as I did last year:

• 250 HP
    • Killstrike
    • 'Significant' Discovery

A week is a long time in politics and a year is even longer here. Let's see what happens. Bring it on!!!

Over to you......

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Captain Jack Daniels
    Society
    Captain Jack's Booty Hole
    Images
    Captain Jack's 2020 Goals

- Level 75 Animal Looter

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Danny Finnigan Fitzpatrick
    Society
    Kaos
    Images
    Having only just achieved my goal for 2019 it is difficult at this moment to set a new one but let me try :

- 200HP
    - lvl60 in any looter profession : Scavenging
    - Loot a nice UL item
    Showing emotions is a way to hide our true feelings

See my live streams

• Scavenging/Scientist unlock
    • Quickness
    • 300 HP
    • Maybe 100 Brawler if returns pick up and/or Events change

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Sir Azzah Neu
    Society
    Payn-Inc.
    Images
    Azzah 2020 Goals:

• over 400hp base
    • level 100 evader
    • Average hunting profession level 100
    • Level 100 looter
    • Top 3 mayhem event
    • solo hunting ATH
    • Top 10 all time hunter
    Last edited by SirAzzah; 01-02-2020 at 17:33.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    James Jambon Zidane
    Society
    Shaolin
    Images
    Oooh this is fun!

Let's review last years goals first...

1. Deposit less frequently - YES! I actually accomplished this. I had a general budget for the year and stuck with it. Not sure it really helped me spreading the money out throughout the year though.
    2. Hit a solo 5 figure hunting HoF - NOPE! Last chance to help me reach this goal before the new year MA....
    3. Keep my hours in check - YES! I think I could say this was accomplished too as I did take a break for a couple months this year.

Now 2020's goals, this is a big year on the calendar and as such it's going to be a big year for goals...

1. Make a solid bankroll last the year - I want to continue to stay within a similar yearly budget as last year. But this time rather than doing many smaller deposits I'd like to try to lump up most of the budget for the year in an initial deposit upfront that I can use as bankroll for most of the year.
    2. Increase my standard run size - As I'm starting to take out larger mobs I'm finding more of a wild return rate and I think this is partially caused by not doing a large enough run. So I'm going to try to increase my run size by 70% - 300% depending on the mobs I'm hunting.
    3. Hit a solo hunting HoF over 4000 - As much as I'd like the 5 digit hof I think at this point it would be a miracle if I was blessed with a hunting HoF over 4k. So I've dialed back this goal from last year.
    4. Successfully make the switch to BLP from Laser - I think there's just more bang for the buck when it comes to BLP weapons so I'm going to actively try to make the switch to exclusively using BLP weapons and abandoning my use of laser despite my higher skill level with it.
    5. Make an honest go at a mayhem event - I've never even bothered because I don't like being forced into the higher cost of the cat I'm assigned to. But Christmas 2020 I think I will make an effort to at least complete a singe 15 hour run.
    6. Loot a seasonal ring - I'm always "close" where I finish opening boxes moments before a seasonal ring drops to someone else. I think it's time MA stopped teasing and gave me the bloody thing already.

As for skill goals:
    - Level 65 BLP Damage
    - 215 HP
    - Closing the gap between my Hit and Dmg professions.

As for gear goals:
    - Acquire an UL Angel armor set
    - Acquire an Emik Enigma L4
    - BONUS: Acquire a mod 2350 fap if the price goes low enough (3000-3200) and after my other gear has been secured.

Watching The End Of The Universe Since 2010...

Mike KingMike007 Hussey
    Society
    AoC 2.0
    Images
    Mike's Goal

- Level 60 Prospector
    - Unlock Commando
    - 250 HP

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Inherent Marxus Legends
    Society
    Dirty Dingos
    Images
    I just have 1 goal, and it has been my goal for about 3 years now:

- To become the biggest provider of Armors in EU

In 2019, I purchased 40 additional item points from MindArk for 2 of my shops, and also bought a 3rd shop, all conveniently located on the 2nd floor at Twin Peaks mall.

Had a falling out with the boys at Genesis who are currently holding the title when one of them made threats to try to stop me from undercutting their prices. So there will be no 'partnerships' there.

In 2020, I will buy more item points again so I can offer a wider variety of armors, and I may expand my network of shops further. I will also continue to increase my armor crafting skills and acquire more Armor blueprints.

Here's to a prosporous 2020!!!

Legends
    Check out my blog: Legends' Hunting Blog! and also our Society ad: DIRTY DINGOs
    My Shops at Twin Peaks mall, 2nd floor: Mayhem Armor Shop, Robot Armor Shop, Animal Armor Shop

My goals for 2019 were not that many:
    Skills: Try to get more prof stands over L100, and unlock some for me new skills.
    Gear: Same as now probably.
    Missions: Finish some all over the universe, I have way too many unfinished.

Not that much of progression with prof stands over L100, but some got closer at least.
    I did get better gear though, and I did finish a bunch of missions.

I guess I gonna have same goals for 2020, more prof stands over L100.
    Should be able to unlock some more skills, e.g Scientist and Scavenging,
    and probably DSK and Miner too.
    Would be nice with a bit better armor, but I doubt I will be able to buy that.
    When it comes to missions, I guess I'll keep grinding on those that have
    attributes as rewards.
    Illusion #1 is to get close to Intuition with help of Evader.
    If unlucky, I'll have to quit and stop playing EU this year, hopefully I have
    do it a bit later.
    Last edited by Joat; 01-01-2020 at 06:47. Reason: tiered. :P

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Maria Mesh
    Society
    tAS->Entropia Asia Cadets->Entropia Asia->Zoku->NBK->NBK Entrepreneur->Kaos->the Ministry
    Blog Entries
    Images
    get Mindark to bring back some other form of deposits similar to paypal... or not deposit at all. Currently working on the hazmat suit missions... after that if no deposit methods come along I'll continue doing that for the 2 ped a day or whatever for the rest of forever, slowly selling out what I still have in inventory over at the FOMA shop until it's all gone one day...
    Last edited by mastermesh; 01-01-2020 at 02:49.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast