Graduated in 13days.

Deathbringer ME , better then last few mentor items I got.

BB

Too bad you didn't got something more valuable, grats on your gift though !

So you all know the item is a DEATHBRINGER ME

Thanks for all your grats !!!

Well done on such a fast graduation - an impressive achievement!

Out of interest, do you know how many rounds of ammo you fired in total over the 13 days?

I really have no clue, but i was doing 200-500ped run many times must be over 3000ped hunt for sure :D

I'm now at 98 almost 99 i think so if you do the math i earnd 10hp so far, i hope all others will come as fast as these one, i'm level 14.5 laser sniper, almost 15 and level 7.5 paramedic, still noobish but ima skill up for sure - minimum damage 12 - 43 - 1.5 hit ability and 3.8 critical ability on the mk2 !
(belated) gratz on your graduation.

But whow! you have been fapping way too much :eek: I'm at 6.5 paramedic and close 3.6k handgun - handgun usually means more tanking.

or would that be due to my bad habit just to revive kill those big bulls?:laugh:

(belated) gratz on your graduation.

But whow! you have been fapping way too much :eek: I'm at 6.5 paramedic and close 3.6k handgun - handgun usually means more tanking.

or would that be due to my bad habit just to revive kill those big bulls?:laugh:

Well right now i'm at level 28 laser pistoleer and level 11 paramedic with 111hp and thousend peds lost :laugh:

Well right now i'm at level 28 laser pistoleer and level 11 paramedic with 111hp and thousend peds lost :laugh:

You done any chipping ??

Graduation on the 12-04 and level 28 Laser postoleer today from Zero (as you mentioned graduating in rifle) ... Either way its very impressive as I always thought I am skilling fast (guess I am wrong there) ...

gl out there

ILW

Big Gratz, that is super fast skilling - if only there were more disciples who could progress so fast

I took some general skill chips as i heard they were boosting HP, anyway check my swine dlx icon and you will understand where i spent most of my time and peds :rolleyes:

Back