Neconu teeth

Vu 9.1

Nemesis helmet (F)

Animal hide

Neconu hair
Neconu jaw
Neconu teeth

Last edited by a moderator:
Looted Nemisis Helmet (F) from a young approx. 2 weeks ago.

Blackjack

Neconu hair and teeth drop are common drops.

Yesterday looted some:

Basic Scanning Sensor

From a young.

Found him at CND

neconu_alpha_.jpg

Hits about the same as Formidon dominant. Gave me 1.33Ped :\

anyone know what youngs/matures hit you for?

I am at work and Entropedia is blocked :(

anyone know what youngs/matures hit you for?

I am at work and Entropedia is blocked :(

Maturity Health Damage
Young 900 110
Mature 1100 122
Old 1150 126
Provider 1170 132
Guardian 1250 142
Dominant 1330
Alpha 1450 155
Old Alpha 1670
Prowler 1670
Stalker 1800 190

Cut: 50 %
Imp: 50 %

I still get alot of ESI's from Neconu (I only hunt the big ones though, but assume they drop from all maturities).

BL1000's are almost common, I regularly get 3-4 of them in a 50k ammo run.

I have to say Neconu are a favourite mob of mine, nice and menacing, dont hit too fast and seem to loot well. I just wish there was an LA closer to a tp with the stalkers on it.

I still get alot of ESI's from Neconu (I only hunt the big ones though, but assume they drop from all maturities).

BL1000's are almost common, I regularly get 3-4 of them in a 50k ammo run.

I have to say Neconu are a favourite mob of mine, nice and menacing, dont hit too fast and seem to loot well. I just wish there was an LA closer to a tp with the stalkers on it.

I think it's the high maturity that seems to give you all these esi's, same with the good loot. I've NEVER had a good run on the smaller neconu's. Might try the big ones someday soon

Hi,

i've tried to find a spawn of small / med necs yesterday but only found prowlers/stalkers. Does anyone know if there are still youngs - doms on the planet or do i have to go to CND for these?

Gaz

Nice spawn in the LA south of the longu one at rei. Mostly smallies, fun to hunt ;)

I had a dominatrix whip drop in VU9 on CND. I think it was a mature if I remember right. Neconu Bay is the best place in EU to hunt them :)

Where are nice places for big Neconus?:scratch2: I know only the Land by Switzerland TP.

is there a no-tax area with young neconu anywhere?

Neconu @ Ola 64

OLA 64 , south of Shinook River , LA full of young maturity ones , but if needed i can change maturity or density

500 neconu mission log - Mindforce

For those who are interested here a mission log for the 500 neconu mission which I did with pure mindforce only.

It gives you an idea of the costs involved to do the missions.

I did the mission on OLA 64. Mostly youngs with a few mature and old exceptions.

I did forget to monitor my armour decay but I guess this to be at around 50 ped (martial + 5 B's).

All loot is noted down without MU, same as the mindforce weapons used.

Last edited:
Is there a decent spawn of medium maturities of these anywhere? I just found a bunch of youngs at AOL#23. Any help would be appreciated!! And im wondering why isnt anyone hunting these anymore?!

Status
Back