Basic hair color set
Soft Hide
Fine Wool
Thin Wool
Odenfield ventricle

Paint (deep cadmium)

Last edited by a moderator:
New spawn point with Thorafoid found East from Emerald Lakes TP. VU 9.0

Your loot list is missing odenfield ventricle, Marber Tango, Basic electronic fluid Memory, DNA Frag C, ESI, Fine Wool, Firestorm Chip Powerful, Good Focus Chip, Large thorifoid Battle Spiked Club, FAP 15, 18, 83, 110, Soft Hide, Thin Wool, Thunderbird Thighs, Powerful Wormhole Chip.

These also give Dodge now rather than Evade as I just found out lol

Your loot list is missing odenfield ventricle, Marber Tango, Basic electronic fluid Memory, DNA Frag C, ESI, Fine Wool, Firestorm Chip Powerful, Good Focus Chip, Large thorifoid Battle Spiked Club, FAP 15, 18, 83, 110, Soft Hide, Thin Wool, Thunderbird Thighs, Powerful Wormhole Chip.

ahh...good old times :rolleyes: :(

+ basic hair color set

New spawns @ Fort Zeus 23300 27300 seems like Ma replaced teh neconu with Thorifoid Highest maturity I saw was Thorifoid Master

Can anyone give me coords of a good Thorifoid spawn ... maximum maturity pls. The Fort Zeus one above seems to have gone.

Last edited:
At the moment they are only at the temple, plus the minimised spawns in the landgrab LAs which aren't much good, but might be soon (though I'm hoping MA will remove some of the DNA, we don't really need 3 Thorifoid LAs).

The Zeus spawn was just a temporary event spawn.

ok cheers mate :)

At the moment they are only at the temple, plus the minimised spawns in the landgrab LAs which aren't much good, but might be soon (though I'm hoping MA will remove some of the DNA, we don't really need 3 Thorifoid LAs).

The Zeus spawn was just a temporary event spawn.

Last year, actually all three thorifoid LAs had a use (or at least two of them).

The one NE of wolverine was max density min maturity (watchers), the one SE of wolverine was max maturity, and the one S of neas was about same maturity as the temple (well, probably not that smart then).

Unfortunately, apparently the society that had the LA SE of wolverine ("Chaos Crew") broke up and leaving just one member (to collect taxes), making the LA unmaintained.

Some month ago there was also a couple of thorifoids east of Emerald Lakes TP (mixed with the drones). I also got a vague feeling about thorioifoids close to shinook, but I'm not sure if I remember wrong on them.

Last year, actually all three thorifoid LAs had a use (or at least two of them).

The one NE of wolverine was max density min maturity (watchers), the one SE of wolverine was max maturity, and the one S of neas was about same maturity as the temple (well, probably not that smart then).

Unfortunately, apparently the society that had the LA SE of wolverine ("Chaos Crew") broke up and leaving just one member (to collect taxes), making the LA unmaintained.

Just because people put mobs there doesn't mean anyone was hunting them. I think the fact that Chaos Crew were happy to give up the LA like that is a good indication of how poor the taxes were.

[Some month ago there was also a couple of thorifoids east of Emerald Lakes TP (mixed with the drones). I also got a vague feeling about thorioifoids close to shinook, but I'm not sure if I remember wrong on them.

Yes, good point, there are some at Emerald, but not many and it's certainly not the place to go to hunt thorifoids. I don't know of any near Shinook.

is Thorifoids drop caldorite often like gaz from drones and iron from argo ?
or more rare?
i know, entropedia say it often drop (not very often), can anyone confirm that?:confused:

or more rare?
i know, entropedia say it often drop (not very often), can anyone confirm that?:confused:

they drop it often, but not as much as drones/argo

or more rare?

More like as often as Drones drop Erdorium.

have anyone find a bigger spawn of these beast?

would like to find there temple if it´s reimplemented....

LA 13 is now dead :(

have anyone find a bigger spawn of these beast?

would like to find there temple if it´s reimplemented....

LA 13 is now dead :(

If you're looking for medium-bigger Thorifoids (temple size), they're about one lesse TP-jump straight north of Omegaton TP.

For smaller ones I usually go to the land area south of Wolverine Hope (I don't mind the bristles there). There is also a land area SW of Miwak.

there is no bigger only low-medium, searching for bigger devastators and bigger

Where are the Thorifoid Temple?

After the Impact and 5 years ago we had a Thorifoid Temple but now it is destroyed.

New Name - Thorifoid Shaman

As of VU 14.1 this Mob has been renamed Thorifoid Shaman, with new maturities. I'm not sure of all of them yet, but at least these:

Neophyte (L15)
Novice (L20)
Apprentice (L20)
Adept (L21)
Superior (L22)
Great (L23)
Master (L28)
Elder (L29)

Note that the maturity is between "Thorifoid" and "Shaman"

:beerchug:
Miles

Last edited: