Entering control room without walking all the way (wall hack)

Rony

Prowler
Society
BAHQ
Jhony Rony Macaroni
Using a vtol you can enter the bridge covered with glass (and i assume other places of the fort) for a short cut to the control room, if you carefully close to bridge until vtol gets stuck inside the bridge. At the point you can exit vehicle and you will get inside fort without having to climb stairs or pass all the shields, just one shield between you and CR.
I assume there are other points of fort construction where one can enter using a VTOL.
I will add pictures a bit later.
I have to post the bug here in order to announce all the societies which will have to defend their land to have people inside CR and near CR, if they attempt to defend the fort, or they may lose CR to someone sneaking behind, as it happened to my society last night.
Someone sneaked behind us in CR and we lost the fort even if we did set up a consistent defense in the stairs room.

Me inside the covered bridge, note the vtol imbricated with the bridge:

A bit later I redone to get a better view of vtol and bridge:

Last edited:
Another exploit :D:D:D:yay: for the exploit haters

Just trivia however I have found that when landing firmly on top of a tt centre in my vtol I usually drop into the centre without having to exit and vtol is automatically returned to inventory.

Remember to send a support case about this or you might get a temp ban for it :wise:

(probably not tho.. maaybe a warning)

Your talking about me.

Fuck you and your wallhack idea. I ran past your soc and pK hoffed on you, cK attack party - Curly Xcite, Akon, Vodka and I attacked BA and took you to pieces!

Highlights for you!!

2011-03-14 19:46:48 [Local] [] JaKst3r killed Berserk using a Isis LR66 (L).
2011-03-14 19:46:53 [Local] [] JaKst3r killed SANDAX using a Isis LR66 (L).
2011-03-14 19:47:02 [Society] [-cK -devastating Vodka lindsey] fuck that was a hard place :)
2011-03-14 19:47:05 [Local] [JaKst3r] jammer down :)
2011-03-14 19:47:36 [Local] [JaKst3r] :)
2011-03-14 19:48:02 [Team] [-cK -Akon TrusT Konvicted] i will try a str8 in
2011-03-14 19:49:01 [Local] [] JaKst3r killed Will using a Skildek Gak 1500 (L).
2011-03-14 19:49:09 [Local] [] Berserk killed Eps using a Isis LR66 (L).
2011-03-14 19:49:15 [Local] [] JaKst3r killed Will using a Skildek Gak 1500 (L).
2011-03-14 19:49:18 [Team] [] -cK -Akon TrusT Konvicted was killed.
2011-03-14 19:49:18 [Local] [] kamala killed Akon TrusT Konvicted using a Isis LR66 (L).
2011-03-14 19:49:20 [Local] [] JaKst3r killed Eps using a Skildek Gak 1500 (L).
2011-03-14 19:49:31 [Local] [] minken killed Eps using a DetPil V-Rex 2000, SGA Edition.
2011-03-14 19:49:35 [Local] [] JaKst3r killed Mojorisin using a Isis LR66 (L).
2011-03-14 19:49:35 [Local] [] minken killed Xcite24 using a GeoTrek AL29 Felis (L).
2011-03-14 19:49:37 [Local] [] JaKst3r killed efreet using a Isis LR66 (L).
2011-03-14 19:49:41 [Local] [] JaKst3r killed Berserk using a Isis LR66 (L).
2011-03-14 19:49:46 [Local] [] JaKst3r killed devastating using a Isis LR66 (L).
2011-03-14 19:49:49 [Local] [] JaKst3r killed Showtek using a Isis LR66 (L).
2011-03-14 19:49:58 [Local] [] JaKst3r killed kamala using a Isis LR66 (L).
2011-03-14 19:50:07 [Local] [] minken killed Xcite24 using a GeoTrek AL29 Felis (L).
2011-03-14 19:50:07 [Team] [] -cK -Curly Xcite24 Orridge was killed.
2011-03-14 19:50:17 [Team] [-cK -Akon TrusT Konvicted] ffs almost made i
2011-03-14 19:50:19 [Team] [-cK -Akon TrusT Konvicted] it
2011-03-14 19:50:43 [Local] [] JaKst3r killed Joker Poker Uber Smoker using a Isis LR66 (L).
2011-03-14 19:50:49 [Local] [] JaKst3r killed Oracle Kev using a Isis LR66 (L).
2011-03-14 19:50:57 [Local] [] JaKst3r killed Max using a Isis LR66 (L).
2011-03-14 19:51:05 [Local] [] Jhony Rony Macaroni killed JaKst3r using a GeoTrek AL29 Felis (L).
2011-03-14 19:51:05 [Team] [] Jak JaKst3r Fast was killed.
2011-03-14 19:51:05 [Local] [] Jak JaKst3r Fast defeated 12 others in a row before succumbing! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.
2011-03-14 19:51:35 [Local] [] You have been revived.
2011-03-14 19:51:36 [Local] [JaKst3r] fuck you BA hahahahahhahahah

Please notice my final statement.

That was your reset.
{removed}

THanks
JaKst3r
NOTORIOUS CK

Note.. if this wallhack does exist NO we didnt use it and its probably best it gets shut down. However accussing me of cheating after the pk performance of my life makes me angry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then you were invisible. Nobody saw you until CR.

I dont know how did you get in CR, but bug is there and anyone can use it. Check yourselves and prepare LG fort defense in accordance.

Wooah this is bullshit, sorry rony i apreciate you but you're taking this one too far, none of us used vtol to get to the fort, none of us exploited any bugs, which afaik were none to get to the main control room quicker than passing all the force shield, I AM the one who firstly got to your main control.. how? i ran infront of all your socmate just like i was one of them, without shooting anyone, fap in hand (i took a few shots but mod fap saved me), this is how it happend, i believe jak was following me and finished my almost done work, thats team work, a proper one, i repeat we didnt exploit any kind of bug and nor would, cK is fair, as fair as it gets in time of War/LG !

Then you were invisible. Nobody saw you until CR.

I dont know how did you get in CR, but bug is there and anyone can use it. Check yourselves and prepare LG fort defense in accordance.

Invisible my ass i was taking hits and fapping.... Akon ran without firing carrying modfap straight through you at which point i can assume BA didnt notice he wasnt BA lol, then Curly drew fire with rockets and i got behind cover taking your team out until i could run up slopes still killing on the way. Teamwork it was, nooobed you got.

Read the list again m8... I got into CR by killing my way in - nothing more nothing less.

Ty

Last edited:
I never said you use a vtol, I said walls are exploatable and I gave an example. The bug is deeper than "use a vtol".
As I said, if he walked, I assume jakster was invisible to us.

Invisible my ass.... Akon ran without firing carrying modfap straight through you at which point i can assume BA didnt notice he wasnt BA lol,
Ty
Yeah, is what I am trying to tell you, we didnt saw you.

Yeah, is what I am trying to tell you, we didnt saw you.

LOL yea it couldn't be just that you got fucked hahahahaa get over it, I was taking hits.....

*imagines TS now...

WTF just happened

No idea - FFS cK were here killing us?

Cant be.. MUST have been invisible!!!

Kamala - Well i just chased Akon carrying a modfap...

Ummm well we saw Curly and JaKst3r at the door and opened fire.. next thing were all dead.

Anyone check behind the crate next to the entrance?

No??

Fuck he MUST have been inivisble!!!

How the hell was jakster invisisble when u was shooting at both me and jak whilst Akon came runnning in? i was dropping explosives through the multiple layered floor, at which point jak came in, and started shooting the shit out of you. with Akon running ahead using a mod fap. there was no exploit, no cheats, no nothing apart from a clever way of distracting most of you (as jak did get shot on a couple of occasions.. and clearly i did aswell (whilst with jak)
And as you can see from the chat log, and times, we was both using launchers to start with, at which point jack rushed, whilst i still continued to damage using the launcher.

And you TRIED to imply that your soc was beaten by only 4 of us by an exploit been used, when infact u officially had your ass handed to you.. :lolup:

However congrats on finding a bug that alot of people will now use on fort wars :)

I don't know if that was a wall hack, invisibility or what. All I can say is I've seen nobody passing us. After I got killed I was revived at the very same position, so was all the time in there (probably major lag at that time). I haven't notice a single guy passing by (and we were on tc3 nobody saw anybody passing - made me wonder how the heck nobody saw that ). For now I'd say either you got lucky, either some lag or other circumstances made you invisible - and no I am not accusing anyone on any hack and exploits I'm just saying what I saw!

But the bottom line is after that you died like how many times ? Oh I don't think you remember that :) Enjoy dieing and see you next time. So far it is 2:0 will see when you get bored .....

BTW. Once I'll see you passing by us Ill say it aloud Congratz. I don't feel ashamed when killed by a good pk-er in a good fight. For now, well let me repeat it, seen nobody walking throught us.

How the hell was jakster invisisble when u was shooting at both me and jak whilst Akon came runnning in? i was dropping explosives through the multiple layered floor, at which point jak came in, and started shooting the shit out of you. with Akon running ahead using a mod fap. there was no exploit, no cheats, no nothing apart from a clever way of distracting most of you (as jak did get shot on a couple of occasions.. and clearly i did aswell (whilst with jak)
And as you can see from the chat log, and times, we was both using launchers to start with, at which point jack rushed, whilst i still continued to damage using the launcher.

And you TRIED to imply that your soc was beaten by only 4 of us by an exploit been used, when infact u officially had your ass handed to you.. :lolup:

I crashed when this happened, I wasnt in game. When I logged in i saw the control room msg, ran there and one shot killed the invincible jakster.

However congrats on finding a bug that alot of people will now use on fort wars :)
The bug was there, anyone else could find it. Now societies involved in LG who have forts to defend will prepared to counter it (next battle is tomorrow if I dont mistake).
If MA wants they can easy track whoever use this bug.

Last edited:
I crashed when this happened, I wasnt in game. When I logged in i saw the control room msg, ran there and one shot killed the invincible jakster.

Having taken most of your soc out.. I was rather low on hp and frankly busy putting the last shot into your control room. Get over it Rony.

hahahahahhahahahaha

But the bottom line is after that you died like how many times ? Oh I don't think you remember that :) Enjoy dieing and see you next time. So far it is 2:0 will see when you get bored .....

BTW. Once I'll see you passing by us Ill say it aloud Congratz. I don't feel ashamed when killed by a good pk-er in a good fight.

Its not the bottom line at all Efreet, the bottom line is 4 cK ripped you apart without exploiting anyfuckingthing and took out your control room.

And thanks for the Gratz...

Last edited:
sorry for off topic but why don't i hear much about rockstars landgrabbing these days :scratch2:

or they too busy camping tps :rolleyes:

Ok. Can you now let others focus to the bug itself while you may go elsewhere to tell others about your adventures?

This thread was serious popcorn, but yeah.

Flying through glass and walls is not cool. Unless of course, it's a secret passage. Then it would be pretty cool.

Rony does this all time. You used exploit. If it wasn't exploit, you were invisible. If Star kills him, he is hacking him (literally, hacking his computer, LOL!).

It has become amusing.

Ok. Can you now let others focus to the bug itself while you may go elsewhere to tell others about your adventures?

Aww bless you for letting us finish the discussion... Cry some more..

Last edited:
I saw Akon run right past me and others in BAHQ and he got through by simply being brazen and not shooting, catching everyone off guard.

I've no clue how Jaks got in and no reason to doubt what he says.

And with Akon getting through this issue was probably irrelevant to the control room getting taken out.

Rony does this all time. You used exploit. If it wasn't exploit, you were invisible. If Star kills him, he is hacking him (literally, hacking his computer, LOL!).

It has become amusing.

When I say X used a bug I usually mean that I think I am subject of a bug. It may be initiated voluntarily or involuntarily.
Sometimes I found they were involuntarily but this does not change their essence that I was subject of a bug.
In this case, noone saw jakster passing or akon or whoever else claim passed us. I even crashed during that moments, when I logged back, I saw the message and I went in CR and insta-killed jakster. I heard in t3 "wtf", "how did he pass us", etc, so I decided to investigate today if anyone can get in front of last shield without walking stairs. I found the bug. I posted it here to inform societies involved in LG.
I didnt see akon or jester passing me, they passed proly when I crashed, probably I would kill him before reaching CR, and not in CR, if I would see him.
Most likely, if it wasnt a wallhak bug, in the case of jakster, then he somehow got invisible, and this is happening in fort events often, you should already know.

When I say X used a bug I usually mean that I think I am subject of a bug. It may be initiated voluntarily or involuntarily.
Sometimes I found they were involuntarily but this does not change their essence that I was subject of a bug.
In this case, noone saw jakster passing or akon or whoever else claim passed us. I even crashed during that moments, when I logged back, I saw the message and I went in CR and insta-killed jakster. I heard in t3 "wtf", "how did he pass us", etc, so I decided to investigate today if anyone can get in front of last shield without walking stairs. I found the bug. I posted it here to inform societies involved in LG.
I didnt see akon or jester passing me, they passed proly when I crashed, probably I would kill him before reaching CR, and not in CR, if I would see him.
Most likely, if it wasnt a wallhak bug, in the case of jakster, then he somehow got invisible, and this is happening in fort events often, you should already know.

It's good that you found the bug. But cK says they didn't use the vtol to get in, and I doubt Jakster was invisible.

You know, maybe people were so bored, they just weren't paying attention.

It's good that you found the bug. But cK says they didn't use the vtol to get in, and I doubt Jakster was invisible.

You know, maybe people were so bored, they just weren't paying attention.

Unlike akon, he claims that he passed trough us, killing everybody untill control room. I played a lot of fort events and several times I saw players vanishing while still shooting around me. In ts channel everyone was wondering how did he pass us. I assume that general lag who dropped me of the game for short time cloaked his movement by delaying informations about his avatar sent to other players. If you read efreet post he says that during that time he died and respawned at same place and this, as I learned, is caused by huge lag.

If I remember right, but I will test tomorrow with a movie, I killed people not moving during lag spikes in fort battles..

Since I killed him pretty easy in CR, and everybody killed him pretty easy during claim period, I assume that it wasnt his aweness and greatness involved, but rather lag who caused a form of cloaking (if you dont like invisibility word, I used this word cause it is used in fort events when players encounter this phenomenon).

Unlike akon, he claims that he passed trough us, killing everybody untill control room. I played a lot of fort events and several times I saw players vanishing while still shooting around me. In ts channel everyone was wondering how did he pass us. I assume that general lag who dropped me of the game for short time cloaked his movement by delaying informations about his avatar sent to other players. If you read efreet post he says that during that time he died and respawned at same place and this, as I learned, is caused by huge lag.

If I remember right, but I will test tomorrow with a movie, I killed people not moving during lag spikes in fort battles..

Since I killed him pretty easy in CR, and everybody killed him pretty easy during claim period, I assume that it wasnt his aweness and greatness involved, but rather lag who caused a form of cloaking (if you dont like invisibility word, I used this word cause it is used in fort events when players encounter this phenomenon).

If it helps u in your investigation Rony, i was shooting at your avatar on the stairwell and you dissapeared!!! went invisible!!! I believe this may have happened as u say you ctd... but thats exactly when we were attacking. AND YOU WENT INVISIBLE OMG!!! Hey your avatar was also looking the wrong way lol

Oh and yes ofc u killed me easy in CR i had my back to u - I dont deny that, never even mentioned it tbh.... what was i doing again?? stealing your fort aaa i remember!

Cloaking>?? lol.. moany.. half of your soc was shooting at me and jak at the doors, so how the EFF u can say u didnt see him, what u thought ud just shoot incase u seen a shadow? and well done you for killing jak with 1 shot in the back whilst having mod fap, reworked harness, and stupid tier Felis.. u want a fucking online Ehero award? dude.. well done to BAHQ for repeatedly raping 4 CK members whilst running in and out of your pitbulls. Infact congratulations on killing each other as much as u killed us. Perhaps had some of u thought to drag health bars like minken did u wouldnt of had this problem :( (personally something else i feel should be removed from LG events)

Moving on.. jak clearly killed 12 BA members whilst been in his fucking jedi cloak, u dropped so was lucky not to be another makin it 13.. congratulations u then got him in the back AFTER (yes AFTER) he got your control room. Well done now go cry about some other lag ffs. This came from 'trying to accuse' 4 members of cheating there way into your control room. instead of realising 12 of your soc was taken down. and thats infact how it happened. But thankfully you managed to locate a bug in testing this out. +rep for notifying people for this :)

If it helps u in your investigation Rony, i was shooting at your avatar on the stairwell and you dissapeared!!! went invisible!!! I believe this may have happened as u say you ctd... but thats exactly when we were attacking. AND YOU WENT INVISIBLE OMG!!! Hey your avatar was also looking the wrong way lol
No, invisibility means that I existed at that place but not visible to you. I was not invisible cause I wasnt there anymore.
And yes, this prove that you actually passed us while the lag, which means that we could not fight back, neither see you since server does not send information to clients during lag spike (but still gather information from clients in a queue, like one "bulet" goes to x position where x player is, information which will be processed later). At least this is how server are designed and how I observe it behaves during lag spike (try to do some simple operation during lag spike, like getting event list. you will get a waiting informations from server msg, or similar).

Oh and yes ofc u killed me easy in CR i had my back to u - I dont deny that, never even mentioned it tbh.... what was i doing again?? stealing your fort aaa i remember!
You were doing what you are doing here too, kidding around.. :)

No, invisibility means that I existed at that place but not visible to you. I was not invisible cause I wasnt there anymore.
And yes, this prove that you actually passed us while the lag, which means that we could not fight back, neither see you since server does not send information to clients during lag spike (but still gather information from clients in a queue, like one "bulet" goes to x position where x player is, information which will be processed later). At least this is how server are designed and how I observe it behaves during lag spike (try to do some simple operation during lag spike, like getting event list. you will get a waiting informations from server msg, or similar).

You were doing what you are doing here too, kidding around.. :)

Hey I can't control the lag its Dynamic ;)

So someone killed somebody, some was invisible every now and then, this is all servers fault..
Everyone did a great job, Both us and the enemies.
I hope the servers will improve over time, so this LG can be an easier task for all players

Moving on.. jak clearly killed 12 BA members whilst been in his fucking jedi cloak, u dropped so was lucky not to be another makin it 13.. congratulations u then got him in the back AFTER (yes AFTER) he got your control room.
No, he just moved trough us frozen by the lag, or desynced from server, or whatever happen. Stop deceiving yourself and skill instead if you want to really compete us.

Yes there was buggy lag, as you can see from the logs, I was killed over and over in a short period, ie reviving on the spot and getting shot before I could fap.

No idea how you guys got passed us, but it's perfectly reasonable to think that you were invisible (It happens a lot in EU), everyone in TS was truely like "wtf, how did they get passed?", because many of the soc were still standing there.

Not really sure what the BUAHAHAHAHHAHA I PWN you 15 year old boy attitude is about, but it's really not befitting of you.

Back