Provider
Guardian
Dominant
Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the name of the mob is just Letomie, not Letomie Fossil. "Fossil" just refers to the nature of the body parts.

The texture blueprint is for "Letomie Leather Texture" - if the name of the mob was "Letomie Fossil", then the leather would be called "Letomie Fossil Leather".

Hopefully we will find out more about this mysterious creature soon :)

------- ---------- ------------ ------- ------

Last edited:
Hey, the new mobs, what mobs did their parts come from? I know Fresqueda was from..... Warrior? Or was it Trooper?

I saw a "leotomie leather bp" on auction recently. Anybody know if the hide has appeared? Or any new parts?

I saw a "leotomie leather bp" on auction recently. Anybody know if the hide has appeared? Or any new parts?

Letomie leather will probably not appear until the mob exists(again, in a way).

where are they spawning does anyone know?

WooOOh :) Another ubermob

Last edited:
anybody know what type of dmg it does, i can only say what its not:

seems like a little bit of cut or stab, like 10%, but ghost5b is otherwise useless against it, same with gremlin and boar even though the protection seems to be slightly better on gremlin!?:scratch2:

maybe it spits teeth and thats shrapnel :D

lol, looks kinda like a hagfish. (with its tail cut off)

Boba Fett knows all about these things, one ate him in Return of the Jedi ;)

No need for this one to be "balanced" like ambu etc..it heals faster then you can hurt it with a korrs and hits like 70ish thru plated vigi and grem/ghost was reported as not much help...uber mob or team mob and NOT water mob as was once mentioned?

t

Last edited:
No need for this one to be "balanced" like ambu etc..it heals faster then you can hurt it with a korrs and hits like 70ish thru plated vigi and grem/ghost was reported as not much help...uber mob or team mob and NOT water mob as was once mentioned?

All three of the new mobs have high regen, and Letomie is the hardest of the three (which was always the expectation once I started research with the eyelense, I just didn't know how much harder). MA seems to have decided that all of them should do acid for whatever reason, so it makes them harder to solo given that there isn't any good acid protecting armour, and few armours that area easy for anyone to get protect a lot against one close combat damage type :/

So yes, a mob for mid-high skilled/equiped players and a mob for teams of two (even a fapper should make them much easier) or more.

It was never going to be a water mob - there's no such thing as a water LA yet and it would have to be specially tagged so you don't accidentally put it on a landlocked area.

Bye,
Deathifier

All three of the new mobs have high regen, and Letomie is the hardest of the three (which was always the expectation once I started research with the eyelense, I just didn't know how much harder). MA seems to have decided that all of them should do acid for whatever reason, so it makes them harder to solo given that there isn't any good acid protecting armour, and few armours that area easy for anyone to get protect a lot against one close combat damage type :/

Easy. MA makes money off decay. Reason for regen, different attacks, and more. And I can expect future mobs to be the same. Moneymaking.

So yes, a mob for mid-high skilled/equiped players and a mob for teams of two (even a fapper should make them much easier) or more.

Thanks to your reasonable maturity settings all 3 mobs actually fill an big gap in the mob ladder for higher mid level players imo!
All three, in lower maturities are an excellent mob to solo without the need for uber armor.

Was desperate looking for an other mob to hunt before you introduced them. I don't hunt them now because they are "new", i choose my mobs carefully by several criterias. And honestly, they exactly fit.

Last edited:
Status
Back