Hello all Entropians!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Hello all Entropians!
02 Jan 2007
A new year is upon us, with much opportunity and hope for an exciting future. Last year ended dramatically in Entropia Universe, with a very thrilling auction of the Shopping Malls. My best to the buyers!
I have received questions about the larger estate sales, mainly about the timing – if the community has to wait until next winter until MindArk releases “the next thing”? To that I can say no, it will come earlier, much earlier. I am not quite ready to supply the details yet, but within a few weeks time we will announce the next big sale, in a completely new and very cool area in Entropia.
Regards
-Marco Behrmann
-Director of Community Relations

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: already? ^^

yay :yay: ................................... can't buy it though .. :( .. but :yay:

Area as location, or area as section(hunting, mining, spaceexploring, taming, ...).

My guess would be factories or spacetravelling :)

Vehicles!!!!!

vehicles?

A completely new area... hmm... does this mean location or general field?

Thanks for keeping us updated on news too. :D

I think instead of sweating for beginners they've invented
shoe-shine boxes! :yay:
Finaly a use for the animal oils.

my bet is a car factory, just look at the oil prices rising lol

A new continent? Maybe full of 18 and older only mobs, strip clubs with working poles, and a Barman with a recent delivery? One can dream right!!

But would be cool to see a "Skid row" side of town where all can be the bumbs they can only dream about being in real life. :) I might actually be able to afford land there.

AHHAHAHA @ gandalf,

but seriously cool new area is awesome, im ready to start the new year with some cool new stuff. the malls are so far are great, lets see if MA has listened to us as well as it seems they have been lately.
lootius be with us all!

whoot can i have a porshe ma pleeeeeaasseee :yay:

but seriously whoot:laugh:

I think instead of sweating for beginners they've invented
shoe-shine boxes! :yay:
Finaly a use for the animal oils.

finally a reason to wear shoes for that matter ;-)

what's up with those Â's in the message? is it a secret message or just a grammar thing which isn't used regularly in English? I'm Dutch so I wouldn't know :dunno:

I have received questions about the larger estate sales, mainly about the timing – if the community has to wait until next winter until MindArk releases “the next thing”? To that I can say no, it will come earlier, much earlier. I am not quite ready to supply the details yet, but within a few weeks time we will announce the next big sale, in a completely new and very cool area in Entropia.

Area as location, or area as section(hunting, mining, spaceexploring, taming, ...).

Based on this line
we will announce the next big sale

I would have to say the sections hope is out :(

My guess would be factories or spacetravelling :)

Factories, maybe, since it'll be a good way help fill up all three malls. But there's still serious logistics problems with that. However space travel? They can't even figure out how to teach Daika to attack or how to transport more than 4 passengers at a time. Any real space travel will be a long time coming.

Half the speed of TP chips with only thrice the decay. But you can transport another ava with you.

I don't really care.. as long as it looks cool and got a horn on it!
pvp3 here I come!

I don't really care.. as long as it looks cool and got a horn on it!
pvp3 here I come!

my guess is something is new........ :silly2:

nah, i would like to see pets being a form of transport and companions in hunting/mining :D oh and some new professions, that would be cool :)

maybe they are selling that weird completely random ship at new oxford!

yarh! a pirates life for me!

The 1 PED beer !!! Z0MG !!!!! :yay:

p.s.
Id prefer vehicles as well. ;)

Open up another server on Amethera only for mining, mobs will be banned...

:yay:

Hopefully more bug fixes will be on the development road map, along with a continuing committment to improved quality of your product. 8.8 and the hoopla surrounding it has been better handled than some VU releases I've witnessed, but it seems to have cost us the Marco Q&A and continuing regular visits from MindArk Staff here on the forum.

We're watching.

AG

I predict a new part of Amathera, with TPs conveniently located next to combined factory/land areas.

And what are factories you ask? Crafting machines/areas where the owner gets a percentage and there is some benefit to using them like "a higher chance to global" or "customization of items" or something.

And what are factories you ask? Crafting machines/areas where the owner gets a percentage and there is some benefit to using them like "a higher chance to global" or "customization of items" or something.

I think you hit the nail on the head. :smash:

*looks in wallet*

*crys*

An event with an In-Game Time Machine as a prize. Winner will be able to take a journey right to VU 4.0
Sound fun, huh?

Back