OreAmp 102 Unlimited

Franklon

Guardian
Society
Entropia Asia
Frankie Franklon Meng
Hehe, I usually log on and when I global I logoff... usually takes me about 30mins :)

Today I looted this while dropping a bomb on Nea...

OreAmp 102 Unlimited :D

Not sure what its worth... but I think more than 1k so I post it here :p :yay:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Selling it here: *EDIT* Due to many joybidders, place item on auction :)

You can go bid there :D

Last edited:
wow UBER UBER GRATZ!!! so.... did it just like pop up while you were digging a claim or something? or did it pop into the loot window when you dropped a bomb?

No idea i wasnt paying attention. Was watching movie on my other PC lol

I guess you loot it like hansidian rock/angel scales etc.

Nice find I didnt knew it could be found like that. Always thought it was looted from a mob.

Tobad the decay isnt lesser than the L ones
And I dont understand why its that high in upmark, you have to use it K times before you finally get the +% of the L ones out.

anyway G R A T S :yay:

I guess you loot it like hansidian rock/angel scales etc.

Nice find I didnt knew it could be found like that. Always thought it was looted from a mob.

Tobad the decay isnt lesser than the L ones
And I dont understand why its that high in upmark, you have to use it K times before you finally get the +% of the L ones out.

anyway G R A T S :yay:

ya well that's the name of the game... people are willing to pay all sorts of crazy amounts of money for things lol

if your an uber miner that drops 1000K+ bombs a day I could see buying an unlimited amp paying off after a year or so... and that's the goal, to be as efficient as possbile :silly2:

Well another way to look at it is you buy it for say 10k peds. Use it and save the mark up, and then you sell it for 10k peds. I.e you are saving money first time you use it. Just because you buy it doesnt mean it loses all value and should go into the TT when you are done playing.

OMG... it looks like it just kinda ... POPPED into your window

gratz 2 u dude! kick ass!

Can you please get a screenie of the info page? I am curious about the description on the item.

Last edited:
gratz !! nice loot :)

lol it just went up to 50k!!! :cool:

Yeah saw that :eek:

So basicly... If I take 50k PEDs, buy me 40k bombs, and 100 OFs.. The odds should be quite big that I split even? :scratch2:

With the new bid as reason, I just need to add another GRATZ!

Big fat gratz.

Altough where I u, it stick with it as u are a miner and use it to its full extent it might help u ALOT in breaking even/profiting.

But then again 50k and prolly more is really nice ;D

ya well that's the name of the game... people are willing to pay all sorts of crazy amounts of money for things lol

if your an uber miner that drops 1000K+ bombs a day I could see buying an unlimited amp paying off after a year or so... and that's the goal, to be as efficient as possbile :silly2:

1000k bombs? 1 million ped seismicbombs? lol $ 100.000 a day?
(with 102 amp x 2)

:money: <- MA

Gratz Frank on your 50k item. :D

omg really nice find! gtg mining myself :D :yay:

did akoz make you an offer yet?

i remember when you were complaining about all the bad loot. you are one of the luckiest s.o.b's in the entire game lol

congratulations :D

Selling it here: *EDIT* Due to many joybidders, place item on auction :)

You can go bid there :D

lol you placed it on auction for one day? why pay that much fee for one day :scratch2: and maybe not even been bid on :confused:

I would at least made it a full week.....

Hey Frank the Tank! Huge gratz from the Praetorians :cool:

:yay: :wtg:

Gratz ! do u mining with some ore amp ?

this is the first time i see this on miner s loot, is this new since 8.11?

Back