Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
Hi to all Hunters. FoF X is upon us.

>POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE<
Apologies, Hurrikane

"We only just had the WoF" you cry. Well, that's the way it works. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT THE WoF, IT IS A DIFFERENT (and much longer-running) EVENT! (and it's a lot less serious!)

When?

???????????????????????????

SEE END POST (mine)

What we doing?

Day 1: 6 mobs in a moblist for points, as always. 2 easy, 2 medium, 2 hard. Points carry over to Day 2.

Day 2: 3 mobs: Drones, Warriors and Araneatrox.

Please NOTE: Team members can come and go, no-one has to stay for 2 6-Hour hunts. All scoring from Screenshots and my visual confirmation on the day, no Judges.

What Teams are allowed?

Full Teams of 12, or up to 12, carrying and using the biggest baddest weapons they own. Also, for the first time, DUPLICATE teams will be allowed. I'll explain;

Teams in the FoF are traditionally either Socs in entirety, Socs and their close battling buddies, or parts of Socs, as well as Freelancers, who form teams on the day. Each team calls itself "FoF-(whatever)" as in the WoF.

This time, as it's the 10th one, I wanted to make a trademark FoF rule-change (each one has been slightly different:)). This time, if you can find enough players to make a second, even third team, you can share the same, or very similar names (say "Killbastards 1" and "Killbastards 2" etc), and score for your friends. This will show who has might by association:)

I do ask if any multi-teamed "armies" are formed, then they elect a common General who then declares his Armyto me beforehand. (As soon as you can).

Name your teams anything you like, as long as the 1st 3 letters are FoF:)

For the record, the GloryHounds intend to call in few favours and put up one hell of a fight... as I'm sure the current title holders The Disturbed Ones will be doing as well. Anticipating a nice response to this (well, the last event went so well....), I am here asking TDO if they will consider a temporary merger for the purpose of the FoF: we may be facing stiffer competition than each other....

So, Socs can merge and form armies.... what are we fighting?

Saturday Moblist:

Miner Bot: 5 Points

Neconu: 6 Points

Formicacida: 7 Points

Phasm: 8 Points

Globster: 9 Points

Malcruentor: 10 points

Global on all SIX mobs on the list in 6 hours: 50 points.

The Sunday: This is intended to be a military-style Assault on the large Araneatrox herd west of Fort Troy.

Scoring will be:

Drones: 4 Points

Warriors: 6 Points

Araneatrox Provider: 12 Points

Araneatrox Guardian: 14 Points

Araneatrox Dominant: 16 Points

Araneatrox Alpha: 18 Points

Araneatrox Old Alpha: 20 Points

Araneatrox Prowler: 22 Points

Araneatrox Stalker: 25 Points

The plan: Anyone who's been killed there knows you either wake up in Troy or in the OutPost west of the Spiders; and then face many Robots on the way back in. Those with large or multiple teams may decide to form a Bot-Clearing squad to allow their team-mates a clear run back to the spiders.
Those hunting Spiders might wish to assign co-ords as Re-Group points, for re-forming the team after spiders collapse it.

For now, I just want to register the interest, If you, your Soc or you and a load of Socs wanna come win the FoF, slap your names down here:)

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Dano Ghana Rondo of TDO signing up as requested, SIR!:laugh:

Looking forward to squashing spiders with the GH :)

TDO and the Hounds, a classy combination. Lock up your daughters!!

Im in by the way ;)

Gloryhounds and TDO together thumping stuff. Sounds too good to be true :sniper:

Count us in Hounds :vampire:

Did someone say there where Bots to be squashed :yay: :yay:

Im so there :laugh:

Well, we got a team.... how about the rest of you?

gonna be a good one:)

My purple ass is IN, and I'll be gathering up the "Purple Squad" (maybe 1-9) :laugh: as soon as I can work it out. :wtg:

l00ks like fun!

FoF X I UP, LANDLORD!!

TDO and GHI - Together at last :)

2 Houses, both alike in dignity...
In fair Calypso, where we lay our scene...

Who now has the might to stand against the union of the Two Towers?

I am soooo IN. :yay:

Well... i have attended all 9 others.......

:beerchug:

I wonder if there will be a country that signs up ???

Great stuff here.

My wife will kill me for 12 hours straight hunting but I will find a way to bribe her :yay:

Stinky is in...............

looking forward to proving myself this time round by not shooting any Gloryhounds in the back..........:rolleyes:

Stinky:yay:

Nice to see TDO wanna play:)

(Of course, our invitation to be allies extends to each and every Judge and helper on the WoF... Major Putty and Jamira included:))

To all who wish to oppose us.... best get your teams sorted, or we'll just walk it:)

National Teams ARE allowed if you wish, fighting alone or allied with others as described in the original post. So yes, a chance to pull back some Glory if your team got knocked out.....

Hurrikane

I'm still out crusading for some heavy hitters to join the "FoF X: Purple Posse" in this new FoF X adventure. SO ... if any of you are interested in aligning with my purple ass (and present comrades), please make yourselves known. Perhaps do it via PM so that if any "uber-type" dudes and dudettes wanna join up we can make a surprise entrance and show the business end of our intentions. :wtg:

Come ON ... this could be the start of something WAY cool ... it's about time we flex some muscle up in here! :lift: ... ok, and do a little of this too, eh? :spank:

Last edited:
Festival of Bump

Come on chaps and chapesses - Who wants to fight for FoFX!! :sniper:

Scoring Info and Moblists Now UP on the Initial Post:)

Hurrikane

(straight into the Dragons with a vengeance:))

Needles to say this GloryHound will be there :cool: :D

Had some miner bots yesterday in a team for dinner, as they are very new to Amethera, they are also about to be very extint again after the FoF :vampire:

Cheers,
Rap

Cool!!

I'm in, just need to find or form a team now!.....where is that Madpants when u need him??

Come on you lot, what are you waiting for!?

Unlike the "event" involving RX units that only a handful of Ubers can even get close to, the FoF is for Everyone!

You can form a team of your own, bring your Soc, or just come along and join wioth someone elses team.

It's always a laugh, and people have even been known to come away with more ped than they started...

Register your interest. Don't wait. Do it today.. :yay::yay::yay:

Hmm.. I'll consider it, sounds fun.

Hmm.. I'll consider it, sounds fun.

Oh come on ... join my "FoF X: Purple Posse" my friend, I have something to talk to you about ANYway! ;) It's ALL good! :D

I'm about to go on a major campaign ... I'm lookin' for some heavy hitters to join my team for this continued cool event. Don't be a woos just because of the name ... this is all in fun, and wouldn't it just be a kick in the ass if we could take care of some business, eh? ;) If you don't want to post here, then just send me a PM and sign up ... we'll surprise everyone on D-Day! :wtg:

Ooh sounds like fun! I'm thirsty for more o.F after W.o.F
I'm game! :wtg:
Hopefully some lazy arsed soc mates join in this time ;), or i'll hopefully can join some other FoF team.

When TDO are in, i'm ofc also in :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

i'll be there, probably need a team to join though. want to get one sorted before the event this time as turning up 30 minutes early and spamming local didnt get me very far last time :-/

Bump for today, one week to go

surely there must be more socs out there who want to enter
why did i do that purple???

Stinky:yay:

FoF X indefinite postponement

Damn, I'm sorry to all concerned, but I can't be there next weekend. The FoF will have to be postponed to a later date that I can't confirm yet.

To those not in the know, me and my girlfriend Zoe had to move house due to our landlord selling the one we lived in; the solution to outrageously high mortgage prices was putting all of our savings into buying a beautiful old Winnebago, 30 foot of american comfort that we bought, parked, and then saw pointlessly burnt out by idiot vandals, leaving us in the position we are in now; living in a ten-foot caravan in a field, (the caravan of shattered dreams) with no running water, waiting to see if the insurance will pay out and whether we can find a replacement.....

I kinda imagined all this would resolve itself by now, but things just haven't quite fallen into place yet. As it stands, I can't do the FoF. You all go off and kill some shit by all means, but I only got internet access every so often now, and for the foreseeable future, so I'll have to let you all know when "I'm back". This WILL happen, ain't leaving this place for long EVER.

So, apologies to all, but at least you got the weekend free now:)

Hurrikane

I am very sorry to hear about your Winnebago Hurrikane :(

I hope you get it sorted soon and look forward to seeing you back ingame :yay:

Back