Advanced Stone Extractor
Basic Strategic Combat Processor
Basic Electronic Fluid Memory
Advanced Mineral Extractor

And entropedia/others
Thorifoid battle mace
Pink Lipstick
Eyeshadow (Medium Purple)
(e/pedia also lists in basic stone...but i never ever remember looting these ever in 5k? ped.. the equus on the la do though)

Last edited:
>< I have a problem distinguishing between yellow and dep cadmium

They drop deep cadmium. Which to me looks yellow.

Yeloow to me looks light yellow. :loco:

Also drop Advanced Mineral Extractor- had to confirm that's where the 70 in my inventory came from.

I'll confirm that, I looted one in February, VU 9.2.3

Yes you were one of the sources, metatron too i think :)

From the description of the Crusader sword:

The Robots devastation against the fusion plants on Calypso caused severe radiation and rapid genetic changes to the poor people fighting in the First Robot War.
Those who survived the Rad storms developed into mutants, most of which grew in strenth and lost mental proficiency. With the increase in body power, an urge to fight in fierce close combat developed.

The mutants, who scrounged various elite insertion teams hidden caches for equipment, found the tool of combat they desired - the swords of the Imperial Elite Close Assault Templars, also known as "The Order of the Empire". The ceremonial swords carried by the Order members were also extremely effective in close combat.

The mutants sharpen the swords, and use them against any aggressors - humans as well as machines.

From the description of Thorfoid Battle Club (dropped by thorios, name is probably "false"):

They appear to like close combat, as it makes excellent use of their high body strength. They seem to be able to make weapons in crude factories. There for the various bashing weapon they use are very suitable for this.

(Compare also marber tango description - thorifoids.)

(No I don't have a crusader sword. I don't even have a club from them.)

hi all, what about Thunderbird (L) drop ? they appear to drop Harness and Thigh. More info ?

i would also like to know if Amethera LA 4 (14750, 13500) is still valid to find them. I'am looking for a nice spawn with big density.

Already check positions we can fin on Entropedia but ... not any found.
thanks

Thorio don't spawn in big numbers or in big maturities at all atm. TRy temple for outcast-berserker. mostly small ones i've seen there though, and you have to deal with thorifoid + spider

I saw a warlord today at the temple

Anyone know of a good spawn of them? I can only find a handful of them scattared between LAs.

Where are those guys now??
According to entropedia :
LA4 now atrax park
LA6 found 4 Thorios in all LA...

The Atrax land is OLA-4, not LA-4 - but LA-4 won't be any good to you either because the Thorio DNA was destroyed.

LA-6 has a minimised spawn as you found out. The only other place, as far as I know, is south of Omegaton West Habitat, past the land area, where there are Thorio mixed with Thorifoids. Might be quicker to get there from Memorial, it's certainly easier if you're running.

It's not an easy mob to hunt unfortunately, there just isn't a good spawn.

Anyone... ???

Try LA13, LA south of Nea's Place, ran into a few on LA01 today, just south of Wolverine Hope.

Currious, LA01 had big bristlehog on them, seems that changed. :scratch2:

New Name - Thorifoid Berserker

As of VU 14.1 this Mob has been renamed Thorifoid Berserker, with new maturities. I'm not sure of all of them yet, but at least these:

Neophyte (L?)
Novice (L13)
Apprentice (L17)
Adept (L20)
Superior (L22)
Great (L23)
Master (L26)
Elder (L?)

Note that the maturity is between "Thorifoid" and "Berserker"

:beerchug:
Miles

Last edited:
L1612

It's hard to see on the picture, but it looks like thorios used to look but dark skin (as if it was covered with coal powder).

Currently it's lacking name. Edit: It did have a name. We called him Olle.

You were killed by the confused .
You were killed by the savage .

Last edited:
Olle will be removed in the mini-patch next week :).

Why must you remove him? Was he the product of genetic experimentation over at MA HQ? He hasnt caused you any harm, he wants to live and raise kids, I say let him be :(

can anyone help me find where the thorio females are now? need to find them for the daily mission....thanks for any help

can anyone help me find where the thorio females are now? need to find them for the daily mission....thanks for any help

Are you talking about the old daily mission from Ft. Victoria, or did you get one of the new (random) daily missions?

Miles

had the new daily one, kill 100 female thorio had a good look round last night and tryed ft victoria but could not find a spawn big enough to kill 100 of them, any one know where they are now?

had the new daily one, kill 100 female thorio had a good look round last night and tryed ft victoria but could not find a spawn big enough to kill 100 of them, any one know where they are now?

When I got that daily mission, I also had to look around quite a bit. Didn't like Fort Victoria either, and found a much better spawn NNW of Omegaton.

When I got that daily mission, I also had to look around quite a bit. Didn't like Fort Victoria either, and found a much better spawn NNW of Omegaton.

I suggest you look in this thread:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?77492-Thorafoid&highlight=thorafoid
(Old name: Thorafoid)

Thorio male: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?77499-Thorofoid&highlight=thorofoid
(Old name: Thorofoid)

This thread is about the mobs that nowdays are called "Thorifoid Berserker".

The mobs where the old daily missions at Fort Victoria is "Thoridoi Berserks" and "Thorifoid Shamans".

I suggest you look in this thread:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?77492-Thorafoid&highlight=thorafoid
(Old name: Thorafoid)

Thorio male: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?77499-Thorofoid&highlight=thorofoid
(Old name: Thorofoid)

This thread is about the mobs that nowdays are called "Thorifoid Berserker".

The mobs where the old daily missions at Fort Victoria is "Thoridoi Berserks" and "Thorifoid Shamans".

Well, the first thread you refer to (old name Thorafoid), does not contain up-to-date info about the position of those mobs. The latest post about a location for them, is from March 2011 which is almost 3 years old.

This thread (and I mean the thread in which we are writing at this moment, just to be clear) is not about Thorifoid Berserkers, it is about the Thorio Females.

So to op : best location I have found for those is NNW of Omegaton West.

Do the Cyclops Depths dungeon. Thorifoid berserk,shamans,watchers, and more.

thanks for the tip quint tryed your spot and found the thorio females i needed, as far as i can tell NONE of the thorifold males count towards this mission so they are no good but thanks all for the suggestions

Status
Back