Akbar

Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Umbranoid Male - before / now
UmbranoidMale_Before-After_WBG.gif

Description :

This is a male meta-mutant of the humanoid mutant subspecies called Umbranoids.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Mutant.jpg
Mutant

Damage Type : Impact 100%

Maturities

Adept
Worker
Gatherer
Patron
Thief
Rogue
Scavenger
Looter

Loots

Vu 8.11

CBA-2

Basic target assessment unit
Hair spray

Last edited by a moderator:
Where can I hunt males? The old maps are a little out of date

You won't find males alone, umbras are always mixed spawns of male and female.

For small ones try SE of Chimera Canyons.

For bigger ones try N of Orthos West Mound.

Both spawns are close to TP, about one lesser TP jump.

You won't find males alone, umbras are always mixed spawns of male and female.

For small ones try SE of Chimera Canyons.

For bigger ones try N of Orthos West Mound.

Both spawns are close to TP, about one lesser TP jump.

Not really:

Just E(and a bit N) from Limnadian District there is a male only camp. Maturity is adept, workers, some gatherers (and rly rare to see higher).

Between Twin and East Scylla there is a female only camp, same maturity.

Not really:

Just E(and a bit N) from Limnadian District there is a male only camp. Maturity is adept, workers, some gatherers (and rly rare to see higher).

Between Twin and East Scylla there is a female only camp, same maturity.

Oh, is that right? I know both those spawns but I never noticed that they were single-sex. Interesting... +rep for info.

I looted an Uniate Vase from a male today

:( BRING BACK UMBRANOIDS - MY ENBLADE FLICKERS WITHOUT THEM! :(

Hurry up and get these great foes back on the buses and home to Eudoria... I miss em alot!:mad:

Bagman

where r they now??
Just saw a global on them!!1 :confused:

Theyre still globalling wtf are they lol

They appeared in an attack at Hades earlier today. I think they're gone now, from what I've heard on here.

:whisper: they are at other orbs too and they look like they spent too long in the tanning booths ;)

I didn't see them at some of the orbs, only Argos. They also weren't at their usual villages, which were still deserted (or hosting Kerberoses instead) as of last night. I saw them west of Minopolis, but there were way more green dots than red dots there.

Yeah i went and killed some at mino orb last night. Akbar, it's worth noting they are no longer labelled as their genders, although there is clearly males and females. Maybe worth a new bestiary page or combining the male and female ones.

I have to say it's a total blast to kill one at the top of a steep hill, with their death animation and rag-doll physics and the corpse rolls downhill...though a pain in the ass to loot until they've stopped rolling. :laugh:

I wish ALL mobs had rag-doll physics!

Hmmm, dunno bout the rag doll biz, they fall way to fast. It's like gravity hates them.:yay:

i did have a chance to kill some when they were spawning at hades the day of all the armor discoveries, but after the green dots started out numbering the red i left, so am i right in assuming since i still see them globaling that there is a steady spawn of them at the Mino orb??:scratch2:

....so am i right in assuming since i still see them globaling that there is a steady spawn of them at the Mino orb??:scratch2:

Yes, they still are. At the orb west of Minopolis (23050-17445).
For some reason after the maintenance yesterday their loots have gone the way of the rest of the mobs in EU.....crappy! :laugh:

Yes, they still are. At the orb west of Minopolis (23050-17445).
For some reason after the maintenance yesterday their loots have gone the way of the rest of the mobs in EU.....crappy! :laugh:

hey thanks for the info i was going to check them out but if they are lootless now hmmm

i think the loots been pretty good on them so far but maybe im just gettn lucky.

Hit a global on them my first run at orb and

2nd run i also come out aheah with a purple mat included in one loot.
i never looted a mat yet so i liked that :)

i do see them global now and then in chat window too.

I dont think their too bad for loot at all.

but if this maintenance happened yesterday
ill have to try out another hunt on them see if i notice a difference too.

Last edited:
Seen a HOF and some globals yesterday .
Same location, the orbs ?

They are at the old umbra camp west of the mountain with the winged statue. Very weak health, no spectacular loots in 1 hour of hunting. Hairspray was a common drop.
Their whips have a mind of their own, often continuing to whip frantically after the kill, doing no damage.

oh man i miss these :( the new umbras are shhhitttt

i didn't realy know were to ask this but did someone mess with the stats on entropedia? it lists umbranoid elite clan leader as haveing only 310 hp.:confused:
the normal clan leader has 820 it says.

i didn't realy know were to ask this but did someone mess with the stats on entropedia? it lists umbranoid elite clan leader as haveing only 310 hp.:confused:
the normal clan leader has 820 it says.

No, I killed a couple of Elite Clan Leaders today, and they have very low health, strangely.

but they deal gib damage i bet?

but they deal gib damage i bet?

Bigger than the normal Clan Leaders but not too much.

The problem I had hunting them at Hades was the mixed spawn (Rogue Elites doing a different damage type, and Elite Argos), so I only stayed for a few mobs.

got 8k from an umbra - seems that not many know of the big spawn south of troy at the orb there...

well there a few of em - Adepts up to Looters.. or at least thats what i saw

the orb is in the dark area of the map S troy :)

GL hf

Anyone knows when Umbra will be available again?
Or are they already somewhere?

I really want to hunt these buggers

Status
Back