Recent content by Cloud

1. Cloud

Free TeamSpeak Server

Great work E-lite and gratz on the 3 years, well done :)
  2. Cloud

Free TeamSpeak Server

Thx e-lite, you do a great service for us all :) +rep Cloud :)
  3. Cloud

Free TeamSpeak Server

Hi Elite, if it is possibel could you remake Teamspeak for Alpha Entropia please :) Thanks again for great service :)
  4. Cloud

Whats wrong whit the atitude in EU?

Life is transient, everything in life is transient. Dont wait too long on something that gives less joy than other things can.Move on once there is a realisation. I had the epiphany the other day when on the phone and mentioned to a friend that i was online atm and that i was a bit distracted...
  5. Cloud

The answer to that is quite simple oZ, i wasn't aware it was there. Cloud :)
  6. Cloud

Not having a go at you for posting the Rule danielle, but i think that is one of the most childish rules here and borders on useless censorship. You cant be objective if you are censored in regard to harmless aspects, and discussing other games is harmless, and it's also relevant. Cloud
  7. Cloud

Suggestion Submited To Support

This is the trolliest Troll i have ever seen. I am surprised anyone takes him/her/it seriously after the way they responded to the first reply in the thread. What goes around comes around :)
  8. Cloud

That comment you said probably in jest is SO pertinent. Players probably need to take less note of it than MA.
  9. Cloud

Many who complain are doing so because it is a constructive way of progressing. Others who complain and seem quite dissatisfied are possibly addicted and dont wish to stop , even though they would like to, because of the investment they have made and dont want to feel it is relinquished. This...
  10. Cloud

A bad behaviour

It is a sad indictment on the EU (or is it EF?) community that so many here condone bad form. You read it in this thread and then another thread and so on and you start to realise it's not random, there is a stable pattern. The ratio in here in cyber space seems worse than in real life ...
  11. Cloud

Spaceship ethics.

Mate, i dont lie, call it a character flaw ;) I have some knowledge on WoF, i only have a perception of the organisation required for Land Grab and i have some knowledge of high level Instance raids in WOW. So there's your answer, all truth. Separately, i believe that if you knew what was...
  12. Cloud

Spaceship ethics.

What you state is fair enough Styrm. Actually i would like to add that of all the attitudes put forward in this thread that is diametrical to my own, yours is the one i most admire, and would say respect also. It is transparent, honest, up front and rigid, but the most important part is it...
  13. Cloud

Spaceship ethics.

Hi Styrm, i dont know if you played WOW but if you did you would know that the Instances of the likes of Karazhan and higher require 20 plus people working in unison like a military unit in a manner that you have never seen occur in EU. The organisation and skills required in high level WOW...
  14. Cloud

Spaceship ethics.

Hi Einstein, i feel that analogy is invalid as spawning a spaceship is a secondary reaction from a mining action. A mob will just respawn after it is killed. For your anology regarding the mob respawn to be valid you would have to be able to shoot a spaceship and then have it respawn...
  15. Cloud

Spaceship ethics.

Some people seem to see that ethics are valuable and some seem to disagree. Some put forward that morals or ethics are totally subjective and that everyone has a version and no one can have better or best ethics. I would disagree, i think morals and ethics are the base structure of a stable and...
Back