Search results

1. Level

Entropia Let it Rock: Destiny

Finally..I finished my movie. I would like to work harder on details, but unfortunatelly I have exams. It is a simple, short movie, showing what Entropia Universe is. I found it seems to be good for ppl who have never seen Entropia before. (dont worry about miniature of the movie, I changed it...
  2. Level

The End of GC Leipzig ?!

http://www.gamersdailynews.com/story-8117-The-End-of-GC-Leipzig-Games-Convention-Online-Announced.html http://www.gamesconvention.com/gc-blog/presse/neue-gamesmesse-in-leipzig-games-convention-online-prasentiert-zukunftsmarkt/ ?? Thats a very sad thing actually, I dont know any other important...
  3. Level

Item Linking and HofList

I get very angry today becasue of no info about this special umbranoid whip discovered today. I am against secrects etc so I wish one day MA will add "item linking" into HofList, because...whats the point of informing ppl about discovery WITHOUT being able to see the item ? This should work...
  4. Level

Molisk do not drop tooths anymore o.O

Is it only me or its common bug, that low mutarity Molisk are no longer dropping Tooths ? ppl ? Of course I reported that bug. Its like that since a few days. Mayby it has something to do with strange feffoid and thorifoid respawns near Zeus ?! :scratch2: I hope its just a bug.
  5. Level

Hunting Return vs old days.

I made this thread because to avoid little offtopic in another. here is what MK design wrote in response to my post: and here is my response: wrong. You didn't understand my sentence or I wrote it wrong. I meaned: Is now 5k ped or more enough for calm hunting with opalo+a101 ? Because in...
  6. Level

Looking for: Resurrection Chip user (for movie)

Hi. I am looking for somebody with Resurrection Chip that might help me with few scenes for Let it Rock trailer. I will cover the costs of resurrection etc. It will take just few minutes. Please PM me. Thank you :)
  7. Level

Omegaton Flashfire ...because we aren't allowed to talk in selling threads

Omegaton Flashfire is a great shortblade (I wish myself to have it, please MA let me have one :angel:)...better than Bicak Blix which some ppl were trying to sell @ tt+25k or even more. actually at the ingame auction is Omegaton Flashfire @ tt+20k startbid. after 5 days we will see if thats...
  8. Level

Question: Old account ? Question to MA.

I have feeling that nobody will be able to answer it :( Lets say someone has old account...very old account, made in 2003, registered on false personal info (false was date of birth and the lastname, the rest was correct, that person later bought gold card and The Entropian 01 and was playing...
  9. Level

Withdrawing ? Loot ? Help :(

Does Withdrawing negatively affect avatar "luck"/loot/whatever ? Well, mayby I am overreacting (ahhh I know...AGAIN:rolleyes:) but bad luck period cant last forever (I hope so). Or mayby it lasts until I depo 2xtimes of withrawed money ? Is P5a+104 average 80% return normal ? (on feffoids...
  10. Level

Is EF dying ? rep problem here o.O

As I checked some old accounts etc...I see the traffic of "+ reps" is decreased now vs hmm... 2005 year. Is it because less ppl spend time on EF, or mayby they dont wanna +rep anyone ?! Why am I posting it...well, I remember not so long ago I saw an account with 3 orange strips + these green...
  11. Level

Entropia Universe reached 800 000 accounts !!!

Today, at 17:30 UTC Time, 800 000th account has been made :yay: Great news for all of us, important for MA for upcoming 2009 year. 800 000 Imagine...articles, reviews and interviews about EU..."Entropia Universe has more than 800k accounts" etc :yay: Impressive ! CONGRATULATIONS ! Happy New...
  12. Level

Happy New Year ! (and little story...brief ? whatever)

Most of you dont know me...most of you probably hate me...I have no reputation or authority in your eyes..but that doesn't matter today. I feeled I have to write this, because probably this is gonna be my last HNY thread. Incoming year 2009 is going to be the year of changes in my...
  13. Level

your category...pints/hour ?

Actually I am doing about 1450 points/hour, is it enough for top10 in cat1 ? what is your ?
  14. Level

Mayhem Help ?

I will be straight...can my brother help me during Mayhem event ? He will have his own account made with his REAL TRUE INFO, he will use his own PC, but...we share between us two Internet Connection...is it a problem ? He will bring me ammo and repair items, nothing else. Will it be ok ? I...
  15. Level

PC:Mayhem Harness

Its about time to warm up stress and talk about price of Click to enlarge Mayhem Harness. I know its too early to talk about that...but...you know...nvm Its like POE but more like PvE armor, it has VAIN model so we can estiamte that whole set will look like Vain: Vain Harness: Click to...
  16. Level

3x skillgain is over...do you enjoy 1x ?

So...3x skillgain is over, do you enjoy old skillgain ? Personally I cant stand watching my shortblades skill slowly increasing... :( "It is as though a thousand mouths cry out in pain." :laugh: share your thoughts (mine is short) ps. can anyone edit 2nd option in poll ? it should be "No, I...
  17. Level

no more reunlocking skills please

Would be nice to have hidden skills active (unlocked) regardless of suddenly chipping out. So...once you discover Marksmanship, it will stay active, even when you chip out all skills. This would also help those, who had to sell out all skills and after some time decided to start again. Please...
  18. Level

PC: Montgomery Anabolic

Who is the owner and what is the price of Montgomery Anbolic Unl? I remember may 2008 on EF was a guy who was going to sell it at tt+25k Does he still own it?
  19. Level

Genesis Swords

Hi I have...a request. All those who are using/have used Limited Genesis Swords...please update decay info on Entropedia because some of these sowrds have no decay info yet :( Regards. Lev. edit: ops, I meaned dmg/pec, take a look: Click to enlarge
  20. Level

PC: Unl ISIS LR 32

Ok, new thread bacause I broke one of the rules on EF I quoted myself and Sephiroth...now, talk! :)
  21. Level

What happened with Lord Telleton ?

I was looking for old info about previous robot invasion with POE as an reward...and found something related to Entropia Universe Lore: source: http://www.entropiauniverse.com/pe/en/rich/5078.html?newspage=151 So...MA ? What happened with Warlock Lord Telleton ? is he still active ? PS...
  22. Level

Looking for AMA(L) crafter

Hi. I am looking for a Adapted Montgomery Anabolic (L) Crafter, please PM me or post here current crafters so I will try to contact them. Best Regards.
  23. Level

Selling: Storage Junk (log parts,paper and masher unl)

(seems to me that ingame auction is "dead" because of events ongoing 24h/7 so I decided to vaste EF server space to sell some junk, forgive me) WTS: NAME TT StartBid BuyOut Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 1 15.64 PED offer tt+10 ped Dr. Almon Duchev Log...
  24. Level

Limited weapons: more dmg/sec = less dmg/pec ?

I was browsing and having fun with entropedia (seriously I was looking for something new instead of booooooring P5a(L) ) and I found strange relation. Relation between dmg/sec and dmg/pec : Click to enlarge why ? to me, it means: P5a or H400 for hunting, rest is for having fun. My question is...
  25. Level

Income Tax ?

May I ask a question about income tax ? (yeah...not again :( ) Do I have to pay income tax from my withdrawals ? :scratch2::confused:
Back