Search results

1. Daikiba Old

Entropia in the Wall Street Journal

I wish they had posted your loot theory as well
  2. Daikiba Old

We want a teleporter fee!

I'm honoured to be your Dick. If any companies or individuals out there wish to sponsor the campaign in order to be able to influence President Valygar's decisions, they are welcome to channel the funds through me, so the link between the President's controversial decisions and your money will...
  3. Daikiba Old

Unfortunately I cannot attend the campaign meeting, but I would like to join your campaign team. If you are Bush, can I be Dick?
  4. Daikiba Old

Unless Valygar is working in the construction and/or interior design industry in the Gothenburg area, I'm pretty sure his post was a joke (at least part of it) I have had him on FL for a long time so I know he's not exactly a noob - just didn't know he was funny. That being said, I agree with...
  5. Daikiba Old

Question: what's your return rate?

Yes, i would say so. But guys, for the poll your vote is really irrelevant if you calculate return rate without taking decay into account. Some have high ammo use vs low decay and others vice versa. For example my overall decay is around 65-75% of my ammo use, hunting with (L) weapons. But if...
  6. Daikiba Old

H&R Circle VIDEO

Saw this video ingame and came here to +rep some for it - MAXIMUM +rep Best EU video i've seen.. well made, funny, intense. Made me wanna join H&R circle (not that I could), your way of handling internal disputes in this thread didn't though. Anyway, big +reps for the video
  7. Daikiba Old

New items

You mean your crown jewels? I think many of us (males) will have to start flying around looking for our crown jewels if we begin to get too excited about this makeup and jewelry thing. ;)
  8. Daikiba Old

Strike!!!!

A: That you are a whiner
  9. Daikiba Old

User friendly

Nooo, I would never say that! I would however say: "How splendid his Majesty looks in his new clothes, and how well they fit!"
  10. Daikiba Old

User friendly

Not sure if I understood your problem correctly, but.. The list of items shows how much the bank if willing to lend to you in return for that item as collateral..so if you don't already have that item, you will not be able to take any loan. If you have a skill chip, you will know how many skill...
  11. Daikiba Old

Question: How do I set the item price in PVP trade?

Yes, they do actually. Sorry for calling it a "mistake", since MA is using that term, I guess it's not actually a mistake. ..or is it? I assume the V stands for Versus. According to Merriam-Webster the definition of Versus is: 1 : against 2 : in contrast to or as the alternative of <free...
  12. Daikiba Old

A valid point - I still think there is some truth to my observation, but it probably applies to (native speakers of) all languages. Not that it is really relevant, I just thought my first post was a bit too short. PS: Part of this post has been transformed using an online translator
  13. Daikiba Old

Use "P2P" instead of "PVP" for peaceful interaction between avatars. Native English speakers have notoriously little imagination when it comes to deciphering small mistakes in their own language, and will misunderstand.
  14. Daikiba Old

News: Dining with MindArk

I bet they were served Ferrero Rocher chocolate http://youtube.com/watch?v=4P-nZZkQqTc
  15. Daikiba Old

Eco on Nerve blast chips?

This one automatically includes markup on ME: http://entropiatools.com/avgdmgpec.php
  16. Daikiba Old

Regarding Focus Charges

lol, edit your post, phil...looks like you are just arguing with yourself
  17. Daikiba Old

Regarding Focus Charges

Not completely sure about the healing..but since no-one else has replied: teleporting: no nerve blast and healing: yes
  18. Daikiba Old

EntropiaTracker Official Thread

What will you be able to see exactly with premium membership? weekly/montly stats? - sorry if this has already been answered, but i'm not gonna browse through all 25 pages to find it, and if there's any info about it on the site, it's well hidden. Starfinder, maybe you could add some of the Q&A...
  19. Daikiba Old

My apartment was stolen

Or maybe he can't get to his PC because he is in the wrong building looking for his apartment? Probably right now he's on his way to the police (or the priest) to complain about the disappearance of his appartment.
  20. Daikiba Old

My apartment was stolen

Same thing happened to me IRL..thought someone had stolen my apartment, in fact I was in the wrong building (I WAS drunk)
  21. Daikiba Old

Looking for Legal Information

hmm..converting to islam and start moving money around to various offshore accounts under the name of a fake charity...I don't think that's a good idea, unless he likes the orange jumpsuits so much that he wants to wear one IRL too. (sorry for going off-topic)
  22. Daikiba Old

Operation Daikiba

I'm intrigued..and a little scared Question: When does the experiment end, ie. what is your criteria for success? (since you can keep buying ammo with the loot it could in theory go on forever)
  23. Daikiba Old

What was/is YOUR mentor like ?

Voted "Not too good", but that was my own fault, can't really blame him. 15 minutes after joining the game, I saw a guy with a cool looking gun and cool looking armor (it was settler armor, shiny blue at that time - I hadn't discovered that at the TT yet).:laugh: I asked him if he would be my...
  24. Daikiba Old

Selling: Esi 19.17 Tt

SB: 165 (860.72%) BO: 173 (902.45%) Auction ends friday - or tomorrow if I don't get any bids before then
  25. Daikiba Old

loot is realy bad now :/

Yes, it probably has something to do with your horoscope. Taurus is ascending and Isis is decaying. 392 is an ATH? Was it fruit?
Back