Search results

1. derek666

Sell your sweat @ 2.0 at least

I don't get upset over sweat prices because I don't sell it I use it hehe
  2. derek666

Question: What is your total skill?

I don't know what you'd call me..I'm around 15k and that's including a few chip-ins I did in raise my junky gun skills...and yet I feel tough enough to get by haha... Does it make me Uber Uber Noob?
  3. derek666

Nice tsk tsk!

10 peds is a lot to some of us
  4. derek666

Question: What is your daily turnover in EU?

If I do any hunting at all it is with snables and exa type creatures. I mostly lose cause those creatures don't turn up with much loot for my repairs but I am gaining sweat while doing it... When I was mining I was probably turning over more like 50-75 peds when I'd drop 50 probes and would...
  5. derek666

Nice tsk tsk!

Congrats on another great loot! You're awesome at hunting hehe!
  6. derek666

Question: Is there any weapon with NO decay?

I always wished that you could use your fists to fight...but maybe they'd decay too hehe
  7. derek666

Storage Basics And Tips

Great guide! +rep
  8. derek666

New melee skill idea: combo

Great idea! And yes you should get 'free' damage without decay as you get better...gives you a reason to improve your char...
  9. derek666

My quest to 1k gatherer

How uncool...
  10. derek666

Question: spawn rates?

So if it's just random...you could just drop a probe over and over again on the same spot and hit nexus multiple times... I always move around when mining but finds are totally random. But it would be interesting to test the same spot on a few probes...
  11. derek666

New uses for Mindforce

I have always used mindforce skills even though most told me it was a waste of money. I believe the nerve chips do a decent amount of damage and do hope to find a firestorm chip someday. The bd implants are beyond my budget but are ideal and needed to utilize all the chips...and yes the...
  12. derek666

My quest to 1k gatherer

I hate PK's...they just make games less fun. I've never done an event myself but one day may try one. Good job on your progress though...;)
  13. derek666

Free pioneer glove (m) giveaway!!!

Bagman...It's rare to see such generosity... +rep
  14. derek666

I fail as a Mentor

Pop Fuzz: sorry to hear your bad experience...As far as I can see you did everything right and were nothing but great. Don't blame yourself. You just ran into one of those many user types that exist in this world. +rep
  15. derek666

hehehe me either...but it was last year..hey i like your harry story too...i loved III alot and...

hehehe me either...but it was last year..hey i like your harry story too...i loved III alot and it is perfect wording... You take care!
  16. derek666

Melee amps

How about duel wield?
  17. derek666

Invisible cap on sweat

I just remember reading that someone was able to start sweating from outside the little circle...and I have to be way inside it...but oh well I always plan to kill who I sweat anyway.
  18. derek666

Hi Andy...thanks so much for the rep from last year...was just going thru my old log...only...

Hi Andy...thanks so much for the rep from last year...was just going thru my old log...only recently returned to play off and on hehe... Really enjoy your posts too...and you seem awesome...take care!
  19. derek666

The Four Magic Buttons

Hmmm when it's dry ... I kill it hehe...but usually I get attacked after the first or second sweat attempt.
  20. derek666

Snables - My Way To 1K PED's

cduser...this is really cool. Snables is one of my bigger creatures to kill and I generally find their loot to be lousy...but if you can get to 1k even if it takes a year...it's a big deal. That will prove that it's possible to make enough money hunting small, easy mobs to play this game eco...
  21. derek666

My quest to 1k gatherer

Hi Elar...drats you have to die a bit to get evade I guess...I'm sorry to hear about your card...I just got my low grade AMD computer but it seems to work okay so far hehe... Well the skill gains are kinda slow...but congrats on moving it to 425 that's a bit accomplishment...you can get your...
  22. derek666

how to get over the hump?

I love my 2.0 axe but use it only in emergencies...I also have a 1.0 when money is beyond tight hehe...but I didn't notice I miss alot with my axe...more so with my tt sword I miss...annoying really as it's so slow hehe... Good luck to you...and keep swinging...we are a big minority here
  23. derek666

how to get over the hump?

I'm only level 14 longblades myself but I still mostly use the tt sword and get quite a few gains while I'm fighting exa's that i am sweating..but yes it is expensive to raise if you are fighting alot...even with the tt sword. I find that I can get enough back from my looting to repair my sword...
  24. derek666

Question: Minimum actual eco

I agree...it depends on what you are fighting...I will pull out my eco sword which I still get pretty good damage on if the battle is easy and no danger of death...but when I get hurt and concerned of dying I grab my 2.0 axe and demolish the creature before I die... More important to survive...
  25. derek666

Invisible cap on sweat

Perhaps the sweat skill improves the range you can sweat...I know I have to be real close to the creature to even begin sweating and alot of times I get aggro before my first attempt...at least that would be something nice they could add to it if nothing else.
Back