Search results

1. mrchips

Selling: Cb26

Why is this fantastic gun not sold? This gun made all my entropia dreams come true.
  2. mrchips

Give us another one :)

Im itchin to do it all again!
  3. mrchips

AC Script/Program o Macro

A gaming keybourd such as a logitech g15 will do what your asking.
  4. mrchips

Double skills.... really?

I remember marco saying somethig along the lines of "with hindsight the skill events wernt such a good idea"
  5. mrchips

Tp to cnd :)

<<<< MR state the obvious :P
  6. mrchips

Are there even hangars on cnd now?
  7. mrchips

Havnt seen anyone mention it yet, you can now TP to cnd for 25 ped.
  8. mrchips

Phoenix_(X)_Omega Expanding

Im sorry man.. but this is really weird. Thats all I have to say.
  9. mrchips

this is beyond nuts. If someone figures out whats going on.. let me know. I really dont have a clue.
  10. mrchips

Selling: hl6 + full tiger male UL

+4k in auction
  11. mrchips

HUH?? did i miss something?
  12. mrchips

FYI: Former Phoenix Omega Society Fund

There is somethign wrong with you dutchie. We went with a combination of YOURS+NIRFUS plan to split the PED. If you have any complaints on how it was split.. then its YOUR FUALT. It really is too late to start complaining. And to do so in public.. Dont you think ive suffered enough...
  13. mrchips

Here we go again.. sheriff dutchie strolls into town. Your spreading lies and misinformation in the private forum. And to be honest.. this has been going on so long now that nobody really knows the truth from the drama. Drop it man. It serves no purpose.
  14. mrchips

Let it go man. This is over/finished!
  15. mrchips

Selling: hl6 + full tiger male UL

Hey chaps. Hl6 has been sold too. I can confirm that i sold the tiger for a hairs breadth short of 32k.
  16. mrchips

Selling: Full phantom male

vultures not welcome bump :)
  17. mrchips

worth a bump :)
  18. mrchips

+5.5k Peds only plz
  19. mrchips

I want a full automatic keyboard!

Using a gaming keybourd to afk skill of course is a nawty thing to do. But using it for normal gameplay, to make the controls more comfortable and lower the risk of RSI and other accesabilty issues. How can that possibly be concidred cheating?
  20. mrchips

I dont think a definitive answer will ever be given on the subject. And it should be the case that all abuse reports are examined and punished on thier merits. I look at it this way. I can buy a mambo 10 deluxe dildo.. I can pleasure my freind with it.. or I can beat them around the head...
  21. mrchips

That eula is broken on a daily basis by 50% of this forum. Eg section 8. k everytime we moan about loot.. we are breaking that one. Dont say anything bad.. What we are talking about here is accessability. Not methods to gain an unfair advantage.. And that eula is only enforced when someone...
  22. mrchips

You could argue that these profilers are interacting with your keybourd... not the game itself.
  23. mrchips

prepto. I set my voice commands up with repeat. So it was more like "Kill".. gun would autofire. "stop"/ gun would stop "fap".. i would fap. There ARE people who would benefit from these systems.. I have a lady on my FL with one hand..
  24. mrchips

logetech range comes with a profiler. You can program your 18 "G" keys to do what you want. And you can have them toggle or repeat. I dont feel like im botting. There is no intellegance in macros. Its not going to hunt for me.. if anything is less efficiant as you tend to overkill with the...
  25. mrchips

logitech g series keybourds. I also set up my pc to use voice commands when hunting. I dont know how i spent so many years hunting the old way. Tap .. tap..tap.. tap.. tap.. tap..
Back