Search results

1. T

Team hunt friends

I been thinking of team hunt, like when teaming you could kill more mobs and you take less hits, more chance to see rares drop and get a share, so i thought if ppl could post their name on this thread if their up for team hunting to get some action so ppl can ask
  2. T

Zorra HK stats

Anyone got a hunting stats to show with zorra hk with hundred's of k's with delta?
  3. T

Hunting for UL drops

Have anyone here actually gone for some UL item and been at it until it dropped? Like i seen few screenies of ppl getting igni1000e from thorio shaman, and arane can drop slugstorm? Maybe trooper can still drop m81 predator? Any success?
  4. T

Tip for land areas

Set the tax to 1%, could be more for events, and put an unique mob mix in there instead of all same mob, because they can be hunted off land areas, with 1% tax you could stay and farm em, without it stinging so much, with like 5% its half less hunted before your broke with 95% avg return...
  5. T

Some hunting, crafting and mining tips

Hello For complete beginner vixen on rocktropia for vixen gears (puny) Atrax t6, muscle oil, shopkeeper Neomex t6, animal, liver, tp3 chip L,mushrooms Thorio t3, pancreas, resto 6, 7L, Surface toughs (i remember doing like maybe 4-5k~ ped here, got alot of comps and 1 of each L resto chip)...
  6. T

Discussion about entropia

7. T

Buying: Buying Terramaster 7 bp and roctec parts BP's

PM me if you got em
  8. T

Buying: Determination BP

Anyone got BP for this sword for sale?
  9. T

Last sold for X

Watchout for "last sold for" pricing, as if someone is fool and pays 20k$ for item, someone ripped some guy who has no idea how much it costs to get and where, and he has alot of money, that will become the fixed price. For some ppl it would have been cheaper to use L guns as gun they bought...
  10. T

Reaper L

Anyone noticed there is crafter armor Reaper L shins, on entropedia, says this is crafted armor, full set not yet discovered, calypso
  11. T

Buying: Turath/Thaqafa Blade Mk1-3, Dragon plates mk3 BP's, Cetus/Ursa gloves BP. Roadie, teenie weenie amp BP.

Buying this one if you have one laying around :)
  12. T

Calamusoid cave

There is a cave almost directly south of medusa on a mountain side, it spawns some calamusoids over and over again with some delay, does anyone know if it has some special purpose, like does it spawn a boss if you kill em alot?
  13. T

Buying: Robot scrap metal / Roadie Blp amp mk1 BP

Check your storage if you got some laying around :-)
  14. T

Boss loot Sand king

Hey, i was wondering i see bosses dropping loots that seem to be around the same, like 1500, 7k sand kings, 500 matriarchs 700 warlords, made me think boss loot is somehow different, anyone know the sand king cost and can check the tracker of all sand kings how much people lost/won on it so far?
  15. T

Buying: Settler faceguard BP

Hello 10 ped for this :-) check your storage!
  16. T

Robot scrap metal

Anyone noticed a mob that drops lots of this?
  17. T

Instance chest loot

Hi, i am looking for info, i been doing some instances and tt loot seems to be pretty bad, can the chests frop higher multiplyer loot or is it always below tt spend?
  18. T

Yog horror

Hello, anyone here tamed yog horror? What lvl you had? How and where does it spawn? Can you do it with boiga?
  19. T

Selling: Trading my ares imp, for boiga + 450 ped

Hello, this is what i offer
  20. T

Buying: Speed bike BP L, and lowest lvl Robot beacon BP L

Hello, buying BP's for these!
  21. T

Buying: Animal Brush L BP

Hello, if anyone got this UL BP laying around, interested in having it in collection :-)
  22. T

Crafting service, making items for you.

No skills yet? No problemo! Mechanical 22 Laser weapons 17 Arma 10-55, almost 60 maxed Blp weapons 16 Arma 10-55 Electronics 16 Longblade 16 arma 55 max Projectile 16 Shortblade 15 arma 55 max Metal 15 Armor 14 Tier Upgrade 14 Attachment 14 Up to arma 23. Tailor 12 Vehicle 12 Enhancer 9 (no...
  23. T

Buying: Buying: Toulan Cuhor 01 key bp!

Hello, lemme know if your selling one :-)
  24. T

Helllo! where are the crafting logs?

I would like to see some logs for crafting folks :-)
  25. T

Selling: Selling: adj fap

4.5k :) t0.99
Back