Search results

1. forgo

new UI making it hard to play

I am not adjusting to this UI well at all, in fact I may have to sell everything. Currently I am wearing a wrist brace due to the pain caused by listing things on auction with these small arrows, that is how bad it is. I still love the game, I do want to play, I just cant play longer than 10...
  2. forgo

The Entropia Cybertruck

In 2008 I cashed out my Entropia account for a good chunk and flipped a few houses into a fully paid for condo. (paid $130k cash on short sale, now worth $450k) My income has only ever been Entropia, the rental (rents for $2400) for just under 20 years, and a tiny disability check for a lil...
  3. forgo

Industrialist complete

It's been roughly 17 years but I finally got it done slow boating it on crafting for markup. Very little TT machine crafts done overall. I did cash out a bunch of craft skills back in 2008 for house flipping $, that capital eventually paid for a condo in cash which has been rented ever since...
  4. forgo

FFA is broken

Was going for an hour on FFA 4 spiders with pills loaded up, all of a sudden on the 3rd mob I get teleported to some instance with level 25 ghost screechers, saying something about the wrong path. Run, with pills running, across this retarded 5 hour instance to find a teleporter, that gets me...
  5. forgo

Selling: Selling Gold Rush Armor RDI+Healer armor

As stated selling this set. Used it to get to doctor unlock and no longer need. Is great UL armor for RDI instances and great for skilling paramedic or being one. I used with the 120 level demons in HELL as well quite a bit. Armatrix 66-elec plates gives 111 base electric! All T1 parts are...
  6. forgo

Q4 letter from CEO

Reposting to the right category.. Just for your info. As many may or may not know, MA is now traded on Spotlight as of January (swedish stock market) https://www.mindark.com/investor-relations/the-share/ Here is a link of a letter from the CEO letter for Q4...
  7. forgo

Crafting on crack

5' x 10' CNC self built, bought with money derived from game. (@300k peds) 2 years in the works, love when a good plan comes together finally. Main computer (running entropia) is safe up in the closet on the 2nd floor. Still a withdrawlin...no depo'n motha'.
  8. forgo

Modified Personal Manufacturing Machine MK2

So, I have a new manufacturing machine. Overall cost was around 260k PED. This is paid for from game withdraws. I have another 5k usd withdrawl coming for a material fund. Huge thanks to the game and players along the way who ultimately led to this. Crafting over a million PEDS a year (plus...
  9. forgo

Avatar got stuck, no idea why....

Not really stuck of course. Fighting evil is hard sometimes.
  10. forgo

Doctor complete!

Its been 17 years, and over 1 million skill points earned and I finally finished off the combat unlocks. (Cashed out completely once in between and restarted. ) Ended up paying over 10k PED to buy the last 2 levels just to get it done. Since I had the mod resto chip years back, I kinda messed...
  11. forgo

Redulite complete all cat 10

Redulite complete! Took @ 65 hours (lost count but didn't replenish pills too many times.) Did all in cat 10 only, and seems I was the only player in the game to do so. Started with 1k uni ammo, have 8k now. 1642 boxes, 5k mtoken, 30ish unreal (lost count) 2 hofs in the 1500ish range early, mid...
  12. forgo

Virtual crafting pays for real crafting machines

Very excited to announce that I have placed an order on an industrial CNC machine in real life. The machine is in total 300k PED. This is possible thanks to the success from Entropia crafting and the withdrawals that came. This has been in the works for a few years now, with some delays...
  13. forgo

The elephant in the room

So, I wanted to address the elephant in the room that this game has. This Elephant is a pretty big problem from what I can tell, and has for certain driven players from the game. I have seen a couple people make some proper observations and question the attributes of certain Avatars. This post...
  14. forgo

Land area tax payment issue.

Just a heads up for land owners, I already submitted a support case as well. But, I did not receive taxes for land yesterday. As per usual I spend at least 2k ped or so for an hour per day. Each hour generates around 84 ped per day in taxes with 2k looted, and has done so for over 2 years...
  15. forgo

Selling: Selling Armors Supremacy/shadow and shocktrooper

As stated selling the following sets. Shock Trooper @1800% or best offer TT 267.67 4818.06 @1800% Great for use on DSEC and elemental mobs for no decay and added 60% crit damage. Also selling Supremacy/Shadow Shadow all t5.99 supremacy t3/4 Awesome for even the biggest mobs. Start bid 80k
  16. forgo

More stamina than any other attribute.

Only took 18 years. But finally have more stamina than the others. Thanks to Shawna on Cyrene for spawning the shared mobs on Saturday for this to happen. As well as the normal gang ofc, Jo, Suzy, Mavrik, and Rose for DJing on her radio show. Another fun monthly event.
  17. forgo

Playing to win.

If you want to follow someone who plays to win, follow me on Twitter , YouTube , or Twitch I actually show you how the taxes work.
  18. forgo

Forgo in the eye of AI

Made a quick video of some of the AI work I have done lately. And yes this is technically anti-beauty...fully aware. :) This was an attempt to make custom avatar profile, and since Forgo's face was my best attempt at making my face....he is now multidimensional!
  19. forgo

And another shitty ad for ark land

Here is another shitty ad for Mutation Station on Arkadia I'll own all the cheesiness, cause its kinda fun. Have a good day and good luck regardless. :)
  20. forgo

Isle of lost avatars...the ad

Shitty ad made with Blender. One day I'll git gud. Kinda fun to make.
  21. forgo

Confirm box on compact button!

Its 2022 and we still don't have a damn confirmation box on that compact all items button. So Ill just call out stupid design and failed development in the hopes a realization is made on just how stupid this is. Lets take an example that might actually matter: I hit compact button on 10k PED...
  22. forgo

Even attributes again, 16 years later!

Finally completed my nerdy goal of having all attributes even again, 16 years later. Started in 2006, with a 2 year break after a full cashout. Long road for sure. Now I dont have to worry so much about codex's goofing with it too much. When I started all were at 9 I beleive, so its +102 from...
  23. forgo

Looted my 1st tierless weapon.

winning.
  24. forgo

The great Storage War 2022

Hey all, so I am curious on the state of storage in 2022 in Entropia. We still have 500 slots like we did on day one per location....which is a bit small considering stockpiles today. So Ill start off by posting Total items value: 126518.41 PED for 9686 rows. Which includes 2341...
  25. forgo

Mutation Station Event

Hello all. I recently bought Mutation Station on Arkadia, and added a new FREE event to the register for 150 PED following the BIG nusul event this Sunday. Mobs: Mutated Oro(L4), Mutated Bokol(L7), and Mutated Kamaldon (L36) Have fun and good luck. Feel free to holler if you need items...
Back