Search results

1. L

misunderstings in entropia?

lol ok first off the reason why im not showing whyte any respect because none of you got to no her like i did thats besides the point. It all depends on the person who is saying "racist" things like if some redneck farmer came up and said !!!!!! to a black person he prob be dead. or from...
  2. L

misunderstings in entropia?

Talking about this is not a good idea. ive been in your soc and personaly i think your a liar and a cheat but thats besides the point. Talking about racist words and crap like that. There are many differnt words you can use. You are not black you were never someones slave neither have i. But...
  3. L

Atrox Queen Egg @ CND!

ITS BEEN SO LONG :( maybe the forgot about it?
  4. L

whats your gas price

im in canada and my gas is 98 cents a litre
  5. L

why do prices stay high?

Ben need's some english lessons or a damn translator my eyes hurt from trying to read what he posts :(
  6. L

Second Entities

ive been at an outpost by fort argus and they were there :( same with fefs and trox :(
  7. L

Mindark Please Read This !

ya ok i got somthing in myemail about it i guess i over reacted i guess yelling at people at rigg is a bad thing 48 hour ban :(
  8. L

Mindark Please Read This !

umm my account is lockd i havent playd in a few days and well i don't know why in gods name it is lockd this is really dumb. how long do they stay lockd for like what the heck. i don't know what happen i remember i was at oil rig and i got mad and mouthd some people off. but they where like...
  9. L

Oxford Ship: New Killing Spree ATH

Why even bitch about it its pvp don't like getting killed go deposit 10 20 grand and go back if not leave them alone jeez... why not ask akoz how much peds in ammo he used or how many rounds his gun takes.. he beat a record and insted of congrats there are some people that cry about it. all you...
  10. L

Females get all the breaks.

lol i know how you feel man get this i played for a week longer then my girlfriend. i got her playing it and she spend more time playing then with me lol. anyways im in vigi shes in bear. shes been through alot of armors and really she pretty much sold her ghost and got bear its so damn cheap...
  11. L

Mentor Edition gifts

i got some pistol that was busted fun
  12. L

Just for the ArchAngel..and friends..

Jerry Jerry Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get The Chair!
  13. L

Just for the ArchAngel..and friends..

ya i saw that guy there hiding in a damn tree i thought it was pretty funny
  14. L

Getting Reward

luck you relogd 5 times had my girlfriend log in and her try and went to bed and came back 9 hours still nothing relogd a few more times :( :(
  15. L

Getting Reward

Well i went to bed cause i thought severs where lagging 9 hours later i go on and poof still claiming reward thing like ugh its a pain i really want to know what i got. i pumpd alot of cash into my disciple and even got her to put money in 2. shes the only disciple i know that is in bear :)...
  16. L

Getting Reward

umm my disciple finished the mentor program and well i got the tressure chest i sat there and waited 20 mins and its like Claiming Reward how long does it take before i get the gift it gets annoying..
  17. L

B: Shadow (M) or Supremacy (M)

Im Bored Bump Bump Bump :)
  18. L

Selling LongBlades Chip

ill bid 120 ped
  19. L

Flying is a joke

Tigerman why do you dislike neverdie so much? seems like you always have somthing bad to say about him. I haven't played pe alot he took a big damn risk with his whole future by putting a 100,000 dollars into a damn computer game. if you put a hundered grand into the game. If neverdie had so...
  20. L

Thought, Emotions, and my Avatars age.

You have a guy in your soc hes been there for 6 months he leaves and you get mad and post a thread about it... Its a society in pe if it bothers you that much then maybe you shouldn't play. if a guy leaving your soc does that to you im scared to think whats going to happen if you get scammed...
  21. L

Buying Imp 2870

im bored bumpizzle
  22. L

2nd avatars at the rig

Well i use to play Counter-Strike people liked to ghost alot when they dead so they made when you die your screen turns black. so for as long as your dead your screen stays black you dont get to see anything. then when you revive you get your vision back. like really when your dead you cant see...
  23. L

A Leash?

Umm i don't know about you guys maybe for people have disciples know this. Disciples have a tendcy to get lost really in the middle of nowhere like mygod i remember when i frst played stuck by thorofoids and what not. Maybe Ma could have somthing like you know how you can't run you need to walk...
  24. L

Audio stream on CND

lol i went to cnd and wanted leave well because i suck and need better stuff and alot more ped. but i stayd for along time just because of the steaming music neverdie has. i couldn't get enough of if :laugh:
  25. L

Noobs Who Get Lippy?

Well im new to pe been playing maybe 5 or 6 months doing ok so far never really had to put money but im sure if i did id be living in a box or somthing i get to addicted :) lol Umm i come across a few people no names they try n force you to buy there crap stuff. im at fort troy a few days ago...
Back