41k Duru All Time High

thats a nice find, big gratz

Reactions: dub
leave some for me... :D

grats :)

Gratz, I guess :grumble:

I think the next customized orefinder will go for at least 200k peds. :smash:

I think the next customized orefinder will go for at least 200k peds. :smash:

And will find nothing, to cover up the costs on Dub's finds...

Very nice - 57kPED inc markup, or you could craft with it. I don't know much about crafting but I do know that's enough duru for an awful lot of alekz scopes :D

haha very nice dub gratz : )

are you sure you still want to sell Bessie? if you still do, i'd stop using it - ur gona use up all the ATH's
gratz!

yet another amazing find for yourself :D

no jelious ;)

Gratz

Chron

FFS MA what the hell!:mad:

hate to be sour, but these were my first thoughts :)

Maybe not QUITE as random, who knows. but Im a great believer In that any player's right Is to ATH. As long as they're not a scammer, and DuB Isnt. He Is a player though,

So GRATZ!!! :D

Well done...but i have to agree with others...FFS!!!!

hate to be sour, but these were my first thoughts :)

Maybe not QUITE as random, who knows. but Im a great believer In that any player's right Is to ATH. As long as they're not a scammer, and DuB Isnt. He Is a player though,

So GRATZ!!! :D

well ur intitled to ur Opinion and i to mine i for one am just feed up with MA's favourtism to certain players. (oh and dub or anyone neg rep me all u damn well like because i couldnt care less)

well ur intitled to ur Opinion and i to mine i for one am just feed up with MA's favourtism to certain players. (oh and dub or anyone neg rep me all u damn well like because i couldnt care less)

Bitter much?

Umm .. how many peds do you spend in a day crafting/mining/hunting ..etc.
I can almost without a doubt guarantee it's not as many as Dub does.

If you're pissed off .. go deposit .. spend more .. get more. Get over it.

FFS people .. gratz the man & move on.

So....How many ATH's is this now?? ;)

Gratz anyway, you deserve it:D

Bitter much?

Umm .. how many peds do you spend in a day crafting/mining/hunting ..etc.
I can almost without a doubt guarantee it's not as many as Dub does.

If you're pissed off .. go deposit .. spend more .. get more. Get over it.

FFS people .. gratz the man & move on.

Like I said before, Ive gratzed the man. And he deserves it truely on the basis of just being a participant.

However, the point some are making, is "favouritism". Im sure there's quite a few that spend alot more than Dub on mining and hunting activities. We don't see Neo & Skalman, and all the other big spenders hit It big very often, do we? Sure they've had a taste somewhere along the line though. hehe.

Anyway, sorry to hijack. I can't help but post!!!

See post count <--- :D

Reactions: Luu
Wowza! :eek:
Congratulations. :tiphat:

We don't see Neo & Skalman, and all the other big spenders hit It big very often, do we? Sure they've had a taste somewhere along the line though. hehe.

Oh but you are so wrong....

Warants loots uber gear at least once a week. They just keep it quiet. Its not a 20K oil ATH that counts. Its a 150 ped global with supremacy on it, or even a mod/imp item.

And tbh... if i looted such a thing, i'd keep quiet as well.

Back