41k Duru All Time High

ohh Dub was my mentor so that's a sign that my next big will be a UBER!!!!!!!! Big F***ing Congrats to you :D i hope you have fun with the money and donT spendt it all. Congratulations from my heart :)

first of all.... fakts=facts?:laugh: If it is... then... I kant believe you wrote that krap about me. You are really mean. I'm going to kry myself to sleep. :laugh:

And now seriously.. if you really think it's all about randomness or kissing MA's ass.. then do the same but jeez stop saying all these things... this thread is HUGE and most of the posts lack any form of gratz.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you too good .....=) but fackt is history......

Dubbby ubbby

mhm Dub.. you are so fucking lucky,:yay:
now let's make a deal, from every loot,deposit or anything i get 5% :D
deal ? OFC MY HOURSE:yay:

Uber gratz on your uber HOF Dub :yay:

It is nice to see that in mining it can pay off having great skills and equipment.
I can't understand why people would think you are being shown some kind of favouritism by MA. It is your equipment, and the skills needed to operate it, (and the peds that it cost to buy) which shows you favouritism not MA.

And finally, duru isn't exactly rare. Any finder could have found this one, and I chalk 99% of it up to luck.

Any finder COULD have found this and you did get lucky.
This find was 843m down and your finder only searches at an average depth of 427.1m :eek:
Other miners would have had to get a lot luckier still to find something at that depth.

So in your case it is maybe 95% luck:D

Gratz!

Back