41k Duru All Time High

Well I guess if u looked at Dubs miningskills, the gear he uses and the amount of bombs he droppes with big amps Id say his chances of hitting the big & deep stuff is above the majority of the players level..so favourism or skilled & dedicated..your choice?

I'm fully aware he has some 'nice' stuff to play with - and that he actually uses it. And i'm aware that increases his chances to hit something 'big & deep'. You know, it wasnt me who said MA is favouring some above others. I rather think it's just random, and skills&equipment are modifiers on the size of your find/loot/whatsoever.

I dont have problems with Dub getting an ATH, if i would have any problems, it is with people getting an ATH where many others get 50% return - but that's the system and we gotta live with it i think.

Whohooo!!!!! Amazing finds man, rofl!!!

:yay:

You seem to forget some of them, like Skalman, live off EU. And yeah, MA has favourite players and soc's. Like cK and Warants. In this Universe, some players loot all the good items. Like they were the chosen ones. You can see it happen when some of them post their loots around.

but dub is ArtofWar 0MG conspiracy nuked

im would -rep you if i would care...:wtg:

Ride the Big one!

gratz man, dam nice find!

Blackcat

Thogh there was something strange happening while I was hunting. About 200 Tons of stones jsut disepeard under me.

Guess Thats a grats. ! =D

Im pretty sick of the discussion that MA favourites some socs and ppl. If you just think hard enough you will realize some ppl gain more then others because they play at a different level then the avarage player. It would be kinda wierd if ppl who hunt hardcore 15-18 hours a day, 7 days a week , 12 months a year with top end skills and gear didnt get more nice stuff & loot then the rest right ?

And if now some of these hardcore top end players are in the same soc, it could to some ppl who dont understand the stuff mentioned above seems like MA give "some" people or groups of people (a society) more.

And no, I dont hunt hardcore anymore , I dont have top end stuff, so I dont expect anything more then the avarage.

Gratz Dub Uber nice ATH find.

That is an awesome :tower: :eyecrazy:

Reactions: dub
Me thinks Dub is officially The luckiest avatar in Calypso.
Congrats... <waits for Ma to still give me my first Hof> :)

Wow - Grats! I thought this was the ruga thread re-opened till I checked the timings!!!

I guess I won't be finding any Duru for a while.

I think I'm gonna start stalking you and trying to drop bombs that split second before you do :silly2:

First off, thanks for the gratz.

A couple thoughts on the subject. One, I understand frustration in EU. I've had two monster hogglo hof's "stolen" from me when I went out for lunch (thanks Bruud, botboy #2) after camping them for weeks, losing thousands of ped. Frustrating, sure, but it's also what makes EU so appealing. I clicked the gratz button and took a week off.

Second, the suggestion that I am in any way shown favorable treatment is a stretch. If you search my posts you'll find it evident that I've been as critical as anyone (save Etopia) regarding Mindark as of late. And finally, duru isn't exactly rare. Any finder could have found this one, and I chalk 99% of it up to luck.

Love it or hate it, that's the game - er, Universe - we signed up for.

:cheer:

grats, leech :silly2:

Huge gratz Dub... 100% deserved!

that was a nice one. ok gratz

If you search my posts you'll find it evident that I've been as critical as anyone (save Etopia) regarding Mindark as of late.

ROLF

I clicked this thread and saw this and fell out of my chair.

Of course Etopia is more critical of Mindark than you, hehe.

I don't need to read this thread, I am sure it is full of venom and hate. From me, I just send you another well deserved gratz for finally figuring out that hunting was not your game after all. We are happy to have you down in my lowly noober ranks of the bs we call a game/universe.

Hope you hit one bigger than Leeloo next month two when you log in for 5 minutes to HOF or ATH. :)

+ rep to you for always beeing humorous, wildly sarcastic and above all else a real class act.

(Stops kissing Dub's ass, now sell me that POE since you obviously don't need money anymore :p)

A couple thoughts on the subject. One, I understand frustration in EU. I've had two monster hogglo hof's "stolen" from me when I went out for lunch (thanks Bruud, botboy #2) after camping them for weeks, losing thousands of ped. Frustrating, sure, but it's also what makes EU so appealing. I clicked the gratz button and took a week off.

Was this before or after the terminator & supremacy? :scratch2:

Big gratz to you Dub! ;)

:) yea see it come up nice dub mate :yay: :) :yay:

MA pimp you ped card

ATH ........................... are you MA ?????

terminator +suprem+ rugz+ MM ............

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

only a G for you

ATH ........................... are you MA ?????

terminator +suprem+ rugz+ MM ............

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

only a G for you

maybe u should deposit or just play as much as dub does... it's just very deserved.. stop being jealous all.. ;) Gratz dub

Last edited:
Reactions: Cal
ROLF

I don't need to read this thread, I am sure it is full of venom and hate.

I guess you do. Don't assume things, or you'll have a suprising life lol.

Gz :eek:

Well, this is just around, uhm a total of 250 Oreamps?.

So MA where is the ~two Mil ped from the Mall sale? :scratch2:

hahaha what a surprise :yay:

not dub's fault of course, just to mention, but only an R from me (even tho i think he had enough R allready ;) )

I am not gonna read through the haters on this thread..

Grats Dub, you have done a lot of work to get these good hits, and i say you deserve it.

Put on your Haterblockers and buy yourself a new car!! :p

Suicide

Second, the suggestion that I am in any way shown favorable treatment is a stretch. If you search my posts you'll find it evident that I've been as critical as anyone (save Etopia) regarding Mindark as of late. And finally, duru isn't exactly rare. Any finder could have found this one, and I chalk 99% of it up to luck.

Love it or hate it, that's the game - er, Universe - we signed up for.

:cheer:

hmm your probley right sorry about all this its just very frustarting at times all i can say is

SORRY
and......
Gratz

Grats

I was mining on amethera when i saw the ATH spam on my screen was very jealous. It was a very good day that day a ton of globals i got 3 myself <100 either which way congratulations.

Big Gratz Dub.

In a way this shows that the guy with the deepest finder and skills to use it will profit. I don't think its 'favoritism'... just the fact that if you got the tools you get the chance

Gratz again

Oh but you are so wrong....

Warants loots uber gear at least once a week. They just keep it quiet. Its not a 20K oil ATH that counts. Its a 150 ped global with supremacy on it, or even a mod/imp item.

And tbh... if i looted such a thing, i'd keep quiet as well.

Of course he don't understand this :D

Of course he don't understand this :D

Why wouldn't I?

Fortunately I can read, from a young age like most. Which I was lucky enough to have the skill which enabled me to read his post.

Gosh, don't we take things for granted?

Gratz!
Now is your time to loose a lot of peds ! j/k :) gl

uber gratz :D

you deserve it bro :D

fuck the haters - jealous fucktards

BO4L ;) :wtg:

Back