41k Duru All Time High

omfg

I never seen so many cry babies whining in any thread ever.

This ATH was well deserved by a man who literally risked it all when he took a huge risk investing in the totally unknown customized finder. Nobody had any clue in what it could do. The finder was in AU for all to grab but there was only one man with balls of steel to buy it, Dub !

I will never forget the words Dub laid out when he bought the finder " I have no idea what I'm doing here" :D

Huge grats to Dub who prolly drops more bombs than any of u whiners on this forum.

/Udi

Gratz!! Dub nice find even 2nd uber 4 you in that area :)

even i have used a few 100 OA-103 out ther only got ample out of it :(

keep on :tower:

Was this before or after the terminator & supremacy? :scratch2:

those things are different, they where not looted they where won in a contest. they where not taken from the lootpool and if you saw the entry the these things where won on you would see there had been put alot of work into it and that it was a fair winning.

now on another note, I really cannot understand all the hate, be happy for him, not really cool when he hits a big one he almost have to be ashamed to go post it, he should get gratzed and be happy like when he was jumping in his chair when he hit it :)

Everyone can hit it big, but the people who dedicate 90% of their time to the game just have a bigger chance.
And yes I know there are others who deserve it as well, the good thing is they probably will get it in time and hopefully get a nice gratz as well :yay:

GRATZ DUB

those things are different, they where not looted they where won in a contest. they where not taken from the lootpool and if you saw the entry the these things where won on you would see there had been put alot of work into it and that it was a fair winning.

now on another note, I really cannot understand all the hate, be happy for him, not really cool when he hits a big one he almost have to be ashamed to go post it, he should get gratzed and be happy like when he was jumping in his chair when he hit it :)

Everyone can hit it big, but the people who dedicate 90% of their time to the game just have a bigger chance.
And yes I know there are others who deserve it as well, the good thing is they probably will get it in time and hopefully get a nice gratz as well :yay:

GRATZ DUB

Spot on Nakia - Gratz Dub!

Firstly, grats buddy!!! :yay: :wtg:

Secondly, All you moaners there: :whiner:
look to your own game first before you criticise others.

Finally, Remember Dub, OA104 bp takes Duru.. ... ... :whistle:

- VV

gratz, i cant wait to have half the skills he does, just unlocked cga 2 weeks ago, and trying to max out that 213 mineral finder so i can get the dunkel ath

Not surprising me...sad to see that some rich guys with already enough luck just get richer and the others literally pay for it. Makes me think about randomness too.

I learned one thing from reading all posts in this thread..if I ever get an ATH I sure as hell wont post it on EF...

I learned one thing from reading all posts in this thread..if I ever get an ATH I sure as hell wont post it on EF...

Why not? I know you deserv one, very much, mr commando. :)

Agreed,

but sure as hell if you did, whiners would find some reason for calling it a "fix".
Here are my suggestions for some reasons they could use:

1. You are in the same soc as Dub, therefore it's a fix.

2. Dub speaks to you daily in soc chat, and we all know Dub works for
MA so therefore it's a fix.

3. You Team hunt with Dub, Dub works for MA therefore it's a fix.

4. You have one more letter in your name than Dub, therefore it's
a fix.
5. Dub once bought you a beer therefore it's a fix.

6. An Anagram for "Paris Dub Hilton" is, "A BLIP DO HIT RUNS", he certainly gets lots of blips and hits big on his runs, and "BAH DO PISTIL RUN", you do lots of pistol runs, therefore it's a fix.

7. Dub's favourite rodent is a mouse, Dub works for MA, your username is Mice
therefore it's a fix.

8. Snakes eat mice, my socmate's name is Snake Slither, Slitherin are in Harry Potter, Harry Potter is a really popular book and movie, the real life Paris Hilton is in a few successful movies :lol:, you saw one of these movies.. therefore it's a fix.

You get the point ;)

- VV

LOL, nice one V.V.!!!!! Kinda like the "six degress of Dub"!!! :laugh:

Gratz again dub :woot:

Why do you think i never post any hofs/globals here? ;p

First of all Gratz for the BIG ASS find ;)

Second , I sure as hell would post my ATH on EF just to see how many people would hate me for it :D . That would give even more satisfaction or maybe I'm just a weird kinda guy muahahahhaaaa (*thinks macochism:))

Now all go get towers !!!!!! U are losing valuable mining time here posting your disagreement , go go go

It's good to see that everybody misunderstands it, thinking that people are jealous over just 1 "small" ath ;)

It's good to see that everybody misunderstands it, thinking that people are jealous over just 1 "small" ath ;)

Lol @ "one" and "small"

No, I do know what you guys mean , but I rather be not jealous than being jealous.

But then again , I flip out when i get a 94 ped global :D

This ATH was well deserved by a man who literally risked it all when he took a huge risk investing in the totally unknown customized finder. Nobody had any clue in what it could do. The finder was in AU for all to grab but there was only one man with balls of steel to buy it, Dub !

/Udi

This is completely untrue. The customized finder was not sold on auction, it was sold in a private trade window, after a "live" auction via PM. I know, because I was the "other" bidder, and in fact was willing to pay quite a bit more for the finder, since I also was convinced that it was a good investment.

In any case, without going into too much detail about the events of that sale, grats to Dub. It is encouraging to see that investments in high-end equipment and the skills to use it do indeed pay off.

Lol @ "one" and "small"

No, I do know what you guys mean , but I rather be not jealous than being jealous.

But then again , I flip out when i get a 94 ped global :D

If you had already gotten more than half a MILLION in prizes (value of terminator and supremacy)
Rugaritz worth 450k (or something like that, cba to check)
bought a secret transmitter for what, 10k and ending up with an armour worth much more than those 10k
Tell me, what is a "mere" 50k peds then :p

Also, i'd like to explain myself a little bit more on how i react to this ATH

NO i don't think that since dub got a couple nice things already, that he shouldn't get another loot above 100ped because that would be "unfair"
it's frustrating that this game can be so easy to some, and so hard for others,
Also, anyone saying that i should spend more, deposit more, hunt more, mine more, craft more or whatever must realise there are limits especially on time but also on money.

I anticipated this type of symptom appearing from the climate that exists and is more apparent in this thread than in others. It's very unfortunate that one needs to rethink sharing their triumphs with the rest of the community based upon the risk of backlash.

Envy is the art of counting the other fellow's blessings instead of your own. ~Harold Coffin

Why does it have to be an "it's not fair" attitude rather than looking upon the magic of what is possible?

Gratz again Dub. I thought it was great when I saw it on the list when I logged in and still think it's great after finding this thread! There shouldn't be a limit on how bright a star can shine; how high a soul can fly and some will look upon it as inspiration of what can be accomplished, even if that's not the most verbalized perspective.

Hugs,
Aliana

I anticipated this type of symptom appearing from the climate that exists and is more apparent in this thread than in others. It's very unfortunate that one needs to rethink sharing their triumphs with the rest of the community based upon the risk of backlash.

I think what you said above and many keeping things secret in hopes of looting more than one item keep people from posting hofs and notable loots here on EF.

I can understand keeping things on the down low for a while since sometime loots repeat. I think backlash from those who think "what is not fair" keep people from posting loots with high end items and even ATH type loots. I used to be an avid poster of globals especially during the Evil Amp competition and then I realized I would not post unless it was extremely large, a big milestone, or it had something extra ordinary in the loot.

I am happy for anyone that scores a big hof or nice loot in EU since I realize just how hard and a rare it can be.

Everyone seems to have their day. I also know when Dub mines its no slight thing he goes out amped to the hilt and with many bombs and many runs. There are many many times his expense outweighs what he finds even after +% just like any other miner out there.

One thing to keep in mind is that potentially each one of us could be where Dub is now. Its a matter of luck, skill, tenacity, and smarts. So think of how you would like to be treated when you post your big hof or nice item loot. Also think about how many loots with nice items never get posted because people are tired of getting flamed. I know I would rather see what is being looted and gratz away then be left in the dark.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time. :)

AWESOME! grazt!

that quotes from a matt good song, are you a fan?

MA pimp you ped card

maybe u should deposit or just play as much as dub does... it's just very deserved.. stop being jealous all.. ;) Gratz dub

LOLOLOL you :scratch2: ...........................

get you fakts

LOLOLOL you :scratch2: ...........................

get you fakts

first of all.... fakts=facts?:laugh: If it is... then... I kant believe you wrote that krap about me. You are really mean. I'm going to kry myself to sleep. :laugh:

And now seriously.. if you really think it's all about randomness or kissing MA's ass.. then do the same but jeez stop saying all these things... this thread is HUGE and most of the posts lack any form of gratz.

Agreed,

but sure as hell if you did, whiners would find some reason for calling it a "fix".
Here are my suggestions for some reasons they could use:

1. You are in the same soc as Dub, therefore it's a fix.

2. Dub speaks to you daily in soc chat, and we all know Dub works for
MA so therefore it's a fix.

3. You Team hunt with Dub, Dub works for MA therefore it's a fix.

4. You have one more letter in your name than Dub, therefore it's
a fix.
5. Dub once bought you a beer therefore it's a fix.

6. An Anagram for "Paris Dub Hilton" is, "A BLIP DO HIT RUNS", he certainly gets lots of blips and hits big on his runs, and "BAH DO PISTIL RUN", you do lots of pistol runs, therefore it's a fix.

7. Dub's favourite rodent is a mouse, Dub works for MA, your username is Mice
therefore it's a fix.

8. Snakes eat mice, my socmate's name is Snake Slither, Slitherin are in Harry Potter, Harry Potter is a really popular book and movie, the real life Paris Hilton is in a few successful movies :lol:, you saw one of these movies.. therefore it's a fix.

You get the point ;)

- VV

lol funny post VV

lol do you remember when me you and spawny were out hunting mermoths and we were using the team name "Paris Dub Hilton" cuz you guys said it would bring luck? I also remember you guys saying that dub would get an ATH eventually :cool:

I got a 17k ped mining hof with low skills and an unamped OF101 :D

but I guess since Dubsy was in Black Onyx and eventually its leader... I guess its all a fix ;)

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :wtg:

first of all.... fakts=facts?:laugh: If it is... then... I kant believe you wrote that krap about me. You are really mean. I'm going to kry myself to sleep. :laugh:

And now seriously.. if you really think it's all about randomness or kissing MA's ass.. then do the same but jeez stop saying all these things... this thread is HUGE and most of the posts lack any form of gratz.

lol that made my night... thanks h0n3y

Big grats to dib dub dibsly dubs. One love.

This is completely untrue. The customized finder was not sold on auction, it was sold in a private trade window, after a "live" auction via PM. I know, because I was the "other" bidder, and in fact was willing to pay quite a bit more for the finder, since I also was convinced that it was a good investment.

In any case, without going into too much detail about the events of that sale, grats to Dub. It is encouraging to see that investments in high-end equipment and the skills to use it do indeed pay off.

The first part is wrong. The finder was in AU. Buzz put it out there for us all to see it.

How the finder finally was sold I have no insight in.

/Udi

The first part is wrong. The finder was in AU. Buzz put it out there for us all to see it.

How the finder finally was sold I have no insight in.

/Udi

The point is that it was NOT sold on auction. It was placed there with a massive buyout so that people could check the stats.

Thus this:

The finder was in AU for all to grab but there was only one man with balls of steel to buy it, Dub !
/Udi

makes no sense.

I got a 17k ped mining hof with low skills and an unamped OF101 :D

but I guess since Dubsy was in Black Onyx and eventually its leader... I guess its all a fix ;)

yeah I remember! back in the day, before Dub became uber :D

Dub, give Marco the nod will you? I'm on tonight at about 8, hunting some formi's.

:D

- VV

Back