ATH: 65125 Ganganite!

EvaHotShotLove

Mature
Banned
Eva HotShot Love
Hello people , i know a lot of people is very angry with me at the moment , because im a noob that got an ath without amp , with tt tools.
But as i said thats not my fault.
My history is so short and very nice one!
I had some peds from some days ago.
I mined lil bit in eudoria and as i didnt have luck in the first bombs i stopped.
Then i saw a lot of globals and hofs on mining coming from FOMA.
There was a guys offering free trip to there and i took that.
I arrived , bought some bombs , dropped and it happened.
At firts look i thougt it was only 651 ped , i didnt expect even a claim bigger than 20 ped.
But later i started to receive messages saying gratz! from some friends and then i saw i was #1 on hof and #32 on mining ath.
and oh my god , it was 65125 ped!!
Im so happy and sorry but i have no photo.
Ill try to upload a screenie of hof list.

amazing!! you are one very lucky person ill give you that.

PStoMA: you know this shit makes my goldcard collect dust for a few days right?

No one ever said its your fault, I guess ppl are angry because of system ;)

You are just a victim here :D

Gz, enjoy it :dunce:

Hello people , i know a lot of people is very angry with me at the moment , because im a noob that got an ath without amp , with tt tools.

We are not angry with you, we know you did not do anything wrong.

Grats for teh nice miniing find and good luck in your future travels in the EU! :yay:

Congratz again :tongue2:

Spend the PEDs wisely tho!

Gratz !

When I was a newbie I didnt know about Forum, FOMA, and "noob" is the vocabulary used by veterans, not by new players IMO. So I wonder, are you a "noob" as you say or do you want us to belive you are one? ;)

Gratz for making sensation in EU and on PCF!

Too bad you'll be forgotten in a week or so.

In several months you'll probably be broke.

:yay:

amazing!! you are one very lucky person ill give you that.

PStoMA: you know this shit makes my goldcard collect dust for a few days right?

for a few days :yay: lol :D

Oh, and a huge gratz!

Finaly the fate in EU is restored. Now we can go safe to bed :beerchug:

o I almost forgot
gratz :dance:

Last edited:

this is a dumb statement realy, especialy considering everyone is trashing on her, she just might take the money out and never look back on the game.

either this is an alt avatar or not actualy who gives a fuck, most of the non depositing oldtimers play on alt avas anyhow so whats the big deal?

for a few days :yay: lol :D
ya, youll see lol;)

You made a lot of jealous people real mad :)

No one is really mad at you, and you shouldn't care if you find somebody that is. Yes, sure, my biggest is 315PED after 2 years and 10k+ PED deposited, but that doesn't mean I want the entire game to stop dealing out these things. Enjoy it. Play for it. Withdraw a bunch. Do whatever you want and remember that you'll never in your life be this lucky again.

Congratulations!

But as i said thats not my fault.
My history is so short and very nice one!
I had some peds from some days ago.
I mined lil bit in eudoria and as i didnt have luck in the first bombs i stopped.
Then i saw a lot of globals and hofs on mining coming from FOMA.
There was a guys offering free trip to there and i took that.
I arrived , bought some bombs , dropped and it happened.
At firts look i thougt it was only 651 ped , i didnt expect even a claim bigger than 20 ped.
But later i started to receive messages saying gratz! from some friends and then i saw i was #1 on hof and #32 on mining ath.
and oh my god , it was 65125 ped!!
Im so happy and sorry but i have no photo.
Ill try to upload a screenie of hof list.

take the money and run! if you steal 65000 peds from MA that is totaly worth loot sucking for a month or 2
and of course gratz!

Huge Gratz, enjoy your find and pay no attention to those that have no idea how statistics work :D

p.s. - i think using the teleporter on your way down every time you visit your tower will be a wise choice :D

When it's yours, then it's yours. You have nothing to worry here, mate :)

Anyhow, ATH gz for you lol

Huge Gratz, enjoy your find and pay no attention to those that have no idea how statistics work :D

p.s. - i think using the teleporter on your way down every time you visit your tower will be a wise choice :D

Yes , ill use the teleport , to go down or maybe i sell to some buyers on foma.
But thanks for the suggestion.

this is a dumb statement realy, especialy considering everyone is trashing on her, she just might take the money out and never look back on the game.

either this is an alt avatar or not actualy who gives a fuck, most of the non depositing oldtimers play on alt avas anyhow so whats the big deal?

She said her avatar is new, not an old timer.

If she will withdraw all the money out and not deposit, the ingame avatar will be broke.
If money will be kept in game I doubt that with 65k ped in on card she will hunt with opalo then p1a then p2a... etc. :laugh:

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for her.
These promotional loots are a good publicity for new players.
They creates the illusion that everyone can hit a big loot, without having to invest tens of thousands of ped in uber gear or thousands of hours of playing.

Massive ( or should I say gigantic ) gratz.

Enjoy them peds. :yay:

Ignore the haters.

She said her avatar is new, not an old timer.

If she will withdraw all the money out and not deposit, the ingame avatar will be broke.
If money will be kept in game I doubt that with 65k ped in on card she will hunt with opalo then p1a then p2a... etc. :laugh:

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for her.
These promotional loots are a good publicity for new players.
They creates the illusion that everyone can hit a big loot, without having to invest tens of thousands of ped in uber gear or thousands of hours of playing.

Thank you for your answer.
I will keep ped in my avatar , I will try to find a way for invest them , actually i dont know how , and then ill do.

You get a grats from me. This is what I hate about the game (not you). This could never happen in hunting, only in mining & crafting could something like this happen. If I got an ATH with opalo shooting something like a chirpy or puny, its not possible. Some people would quit ttutt.

I don't get why in mining you have such places like FOMA but for hunting there isn't much of a place for hunting, maybe CP? I don't know, just seems weird to me & unbalanced. Gz again.

You get a grats from me. This is what I hate about the game (not you). This could never happen in hunting, only in mining & crafting could something like this happen. If I got an ATH with opalo shooting something like a chirpy or puny, its not possible. Some people would quit ttutt.

I don't get why in mining you have such places like FOMA but for hunting there isn't much of a place for hunting, maybe CP? I don't know, just seems weird to me & unbalanced. Gz again.

Thank you!

Nice one Gratz:yay:

Thank you for your answer.
I will keep ped in my avatar , I will try to find a way for invest them , actually i dont know how , and then ill do.

Do you have a mentor in game? :scratch2:

If you need advice regarding what path to choose in EU(not that you need it based on your ATH :laugh:) I can help.

Check out my mentoring thread

I'm a non depositor so far, so I know a thing or two about making peds last :laugh:

Big Gratz!! Spend wisely:yay:

Gratz...

applause.gif

That´s one awesome claim!:wtg: Big gratz:yay: have fun with it:smoke:

Gratz for making sensation in EU and on PCF!

Too bad you'll be forgotten in a week or so.

what he tries to say there is: spend it wisely!

Congratulations for a really nice ATH!

Back