ATH: 65125 Ganganite!

Sincere congratz, it's not your fault! :):laugh:

Sincere congratz, it's not your fault! :):laugh:

Only would be her fault if she left money inside game, because MA will recover money from her, Nobody will know about that in future, and Mindark will repeat this, in a few months, with another newbie. Like a yo-yo advertisment internal strategy. But, I think that will not be convenient for game, because players who really make deposits for the game could be frustrated (why to know? Why to do deposits?) and after left the game... that is not convenient.:wise:

Only would be her fault if she left money inside game, because MA will recover money from her, Nobody will know about that in future, and Mindark will repeat this, in a few months, with another newbie. Like a yo-yo advertisment internal strategy. But, I think that will not be convenient for game, because players who really make deposits for the game could be frustrated (why to know? Why to do deposits?) and after left the game... that is not convenient.:wise:

Oh my Goodness. Do you people need to shit all over someone's blessing? I guess you poke fun at people paying with food stamps at the grocery store too.

Gratz to you miss ATH. I saw you the other day :)

You say it for Mary Jane ?
I dont know who she is but a guy here without any idea said that she travelled me to Foma.
Its false.

Maybe you’re referring to my post from some days ago:

FYI: Mary Jane has in the last days offered ppl free rides to FOMA from Twin, because he was going anyway. Everybody could catch that trip.

Ppl were discussing how a beginner player could’ve ended up at FOMA so soon. I was merely pointing out that there has in fact been an opportunity and easy way to go there.

EDIT: Btw, Eva’s currently selling Mining, Prospecting, and Geology skills of 14.86 PED, 13.47 PED, and 5.88 PED value, resp. I don’t think it’ s for the sake of needing PEDs urgently. :) Plus, you can do the math.

Maybe you’re referring to my post from some days ago:

Ppl were discussing how a beginner player could’ve ended up at FOMA so soon. I was merely pointing out that there has in fact been an opportunity and easy way to go there.

EDIT: Btw, Eva’s currently selling Mining, Prospecting, and Geology skills of 14.86 PED, 13.47 PED, and 5.88 PED value, resp. I don’t think it’ s for the sake of needing PEDs urgently. :) Plus, you can do the math.

I'm not sure if you're implying that because this player chipped out in some skills that makes him evil or something.

Seriously take your smug self righteousness and shove it back down your throat, you viper.

WOOOT! gratz :)

I bet you pissed your pants when you saw the loot message in chat lol

Have fun, do wild, and hell yeah! :cool:

CHeers,
;)

Ofc it is "typical" noob behavior. Disposable Hero™ (trollface.jpg)

Back