American Entropia Universe Ambassadors for the CES in Las Vegas, USA, January 8-11, 2009

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
American Entropia Universe Ambassadors for the CES in Las Vegas, USA, January 8-11, 2009
15 Sept 2008

Mindark invite American Entropia participants to join us for a few days as Entropia ambassadors at the CES in Las Vegas, USA, between January 8 to 11, 2009.

A good knowledge of Entropia is required and a positive attitude for meeting people and demonstrating some of the basics of Entropia. Also, we're looking for both male and female ambassadors of all ages.

Please include the following information in your application: Personal/Contact details.
In-World avatar info.
A recent photo and a short introductory letter about why you would make a good ambassador for Entropia.

Send your application to ambassadors@mindark.com. Mindark will then contact you with more details.

Originally Posted Here

I wonder if they'll send the big booth, or the little one?

Nevertheless, interesting!

AG

Cool!

Thanks for the update Justin!

Forwarded the link to the lady I threatened you with Justin :D

:yay::yay::yay::yay::wtg::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Had a blast last year, hoping im chosen again this year...WOOT!!!

I wonder if I should even bother applying again..

If only I had a good understanding of EU like some of the other ambassadors... :rolleyes:

why doesnt this happen in the u.k

has mindark ever held a event in the u.k, im not sure as i only been playing for over a year now,

And if they have not then why not i mean their in europe, and u.k is more closer , ignore this last line if they have, just not aware of it,

Thanks

So where are the people whe keep saying that EU is nothing but gambling? Just go to Vegas and compare :). There're plenty of machines and places to compare with.

Anyone say "hi" to the Strip for me, please? And maybe to the long-haired-lady in the Slots-A-Fun (assuming that she's still working there)?

I love Vegas and I'm after an excuse to go back so if MA pony up my airfare from the UK I'll happily endure the 11 hour flight. :D

I applied...I just had to...I mean really look what time the post was made!! Besides something tells me 711 might be there and I haven't had a slurpee in a loooong time!!

I applied!!! lol:yay::wtg::yay:

why doesnt this happen in the u.k

has mindark ever held a event in the u.k, im not sure as i only been playing for over a year now,

And if they have not then why not i mean their in europe, and u.k is more closer , ignore this last line if they have, just not aware of it,

Thanks

Well.. MA isn't organizing and running the Consumer Electronics Show, it's it's own business entity. They're merely putting in an appearance there as a vendor with a display booth (the large one!).

They've set up at shows in Germany. That's closer to you than Vegas is to me, and it's in my own stinkin' country. LOL I'm sure that any major industry shows are on their radar, but they have limited assets, both booth equipment and personell.

To those that tread the floors of any trade show... For Lootsifers sake, wear good shoes made for walking. A set of Rockports made a night and day difference for my feet!

I may apply, but given my history, that'd be a looooooong shot. LOL

Vegas...... nothing in Florida, ever? :(

bah why not Texas... Dallas Texas to be exact plenty of convention centers alot of wealth here and oh tons of people that live here. MA come to Texas usa one day please.

I nominate Moogle!! :D

How many ambassadors do they usually choose for each event??

I suspect that, as usual, non-ubers need not apply. MA, for obvious reasons, will want to put the best face out there that they can. Not bitchin', its just good bidness.

I wish they could do a US tour. I'd like to see them come to Austin. With the university here, they'd get a pretty good turnout. (I'd go to Dallas to see'em, though.)

I live in stupid Canada, stupid stupid Canada.

oooooo. Wish I could apply for this one.

Even Atlanta would be nice . . . we can only wish

;>

Maybe if someone mentioned that

Dragon*Con has 35,000 attendees!

Mindark would think about putting an appearance next year in Atlanta.
;-)

www.dragoncon.com

Dragon*Con 2009 will be held Labor Day weekend (September 4 - September 7, 2009) in Atlanta, GA.

AG

I love Vegas and I'm after an excuse to go back so if MA pony up my airfare from the UK I'll happily endure the 11 hour flight. :D

They don't pay airfare for the ambassadors, do they?

Vegas again Wow id love to go.

hopefully i can

How many ambassadors do they usually choose for each event??

about for a event of this size I might have to say 4 minimum to 8 max

usually 20% is old ambassadors.

Andie and I applied, crossing our fingers that we get accepted.. Since im in college its hard cause all the conventions are always when im in school lol this one is 5 days before spring semester starts.
Couldn't be any better timed... :D

Last edited:
Back