American Entropia Universe Ambassadors for the CES in Las Vegas, USA, January 8-11, 2009

Please, please tell us something!! I am dying here!! Just say something like...reviews applications now and some of you folks look really good!! :D

hi, just to give you a heads up, last year i didnt get my email til nov 17th..good things are worth waiting for!!! good luck

Hi all :)

Accepted ambassadors for CES, Las Vegas 2009 will be notified next week ;)

Thanks for the update m8! :)

*** Crosses his fingers he is accepted this year *** :ahh:

shit i knew i forgot to do something!!

Hi all :)

Accepted ambassadors for CES, Las Vegas 2009 will be notified next week ;)

Ok..who the hell is Justin? Now that Marco moved up does Frank need someone to get coffee for him? ;)

Just bustin' your chops, Justin...get used to it around here...:D

Stupid Canada *shakes fist*

hmmm is it too late to put one in now?

*goes to sent app now and hope*

JC, he said NEXT WEEK, but for now, just have a cool tall one;)

Well, it's getting close to close of business time over in UTC land... has anyone heard anything from MA yet?

AG

Just got my email from Justin..so everyone check your emails...:yay:

I got one too!! :yay:

Where's mine? :(

Do those not picked get a complimentary "Go away, noob!" message, like Netstalkers avatar? :D

None here. Oh well. Grats to the new ambassadors, have fun in Vegas!

AG

just came back from the expo in spain last weekend.
the expo was pretty quiet, not too many attendants, but it was absolutely great to meet frank and carl, and work with them. those guys are amazing :thumbup:

gratz to the eu ambassadors chosen for las vegas... i'd wish i could go too :D

i didnt get one either :(

Guess what? :D

:yay:

I'd like to congratulate all the chosen Ambassadors and am looking forward to hearing all our voices die by the 3rd day and our feet die by the 4th. :silly2: And for those who weren't chosen, I'd like to officially invite everyone to this wonderful town of Las Vegas.

Gaming, booze, hot chicks (and dudes, I s'pose) and meeting Calypsians IRL? Sweet! You gotta come down, folks. I guarantee you will have a great time this Jan. here in Las Vegas with us.

I look forward to meeting y'all.

Gratz to all those who were chosen :yay:

I think I will still be able to go to CES for work. I hope I can stop by and see the booth.

Will there be an official list posted of the chosen ambassadors? This wouldn't be the first time I DIDN'T receive an email that someone sent me... *moronically optimistic... and still praying! Contact me if there's more questions, c'mon Justin!*

main reason... I can't afford to go if not chosen as ambassador, so REALLY hopeful I would be... but now not looking like it... :(

Will there be an official list posted of the chosen ambassadors? This wouldn't be the first time I DIDN'T receive an email that someone sent me... *moronically optimistic... and still praying! Contact me if there's more questions, c'mon Justin!*

main reason... I can't afford to go if not chosen as ambassador, so REALLY hopeful I would be... but now not looking like it... :(

i hope there is a list as well as i couldnt find anything in my spam box but lord knows if i missed it amongst the 500 spam and would love to make it to CES

So for all of us loosers who weren't chosen: Who else is going to just show up? :)

If so maybe some of us can work out roomie arrangements so this doesn't cost us an arm and leg. Just many many embarrassing photos....

Lynn

Back