American Entropia Universe Ambassadors for the CES in Las Vegas, USA, January 8-11, 2009

So for all of us loosers who weren't chosen: Who else is going to just show up? :)

If so maybe some of us can work out roomie arrangements so this doesn't cost us an arm and leg. Just many many embarrassing photos....

Lynn

Andie and I will be going :)

So for all of us loosers who weren't chosen: Who else is going to just show up? :)

If so maybe some of us can work out roomie arrangements so this doesn't cost us an arm and leg. Just many many embarrassing photos....

Lynn

"Not I", said the poor n00b...

oops...sorry...forget the PM, then :ahh:

LOL no hun your PM was fine :) Just haven't had a chance to respond lol. have been playing in pvp all night.

:wtg: WEEEEEE I'm an ambassador :yay:
I'm soooo excited!!

p.s my hubby didn't find an email :eek: maybe he just couldn't find it :(

OMG I'll see y'all in Vegas :woot:

Gratz to the new and upcoming Ambassadors, make sure you apply for acceptance to the Ambassador subforum here on EF, that is a good place to find additional info on what is needed, attire, what is paid/not paid, etc....

:cool:

Those members selected as EU Ambassadors for this event should apply for access to the EU Ambassadors Private Forum from the Group Memberships page in their User Control Panel.

Justin|Mindark or JohnBates|Mindark will then review the applications and grant access to the EU Ambassador private forum.

Those members selected as EU Ambassadors for this event should apply for access to the EU Ambassadors Private Forum from the Group Memberships page in their User Control Panel.

Justin|Mindark or JohnBates|Mindark will then review the applications and grant access to the EU Ambassador private forum.

Thank you sir =)

Congrats to those that got chosen! Have a good time in Vegas guys!

Ooops! Seems there was a bit of a mix up and I was mistaken for another ava and was sent an "acceptance" e-mail in error. So, I guess I won't be seeing you all in Vegas. Oh, well! Have fun all of you!!!

Last edited:
I can not believe i missed this whole thread...what WAS i thinking!!!

I love Vegas and mix that with the game i love! well i'm gonna try to make it...gonna start looking for tickets...and find a cheap hotel...and spend my day hobnoobing with the EU Peoples...can't imagine a better vacation!

Ooops! Seems there was a bit of a mix up and I was mistaken for another ava and was sent an "acceptance" e-mail in error. So, I guess I won't be seeing you all in Vegas. Oh, well! Have fun all of you!!!

Well, that sucks. :mad: They should allow you and the other ava to join. :yup:

Congrats to those that got chosen! Have a good time in Vegas guys!

Damn, I can only dream of going to Vegas :cry:

I have a phobia of flying, but Id love to go to the States, yet probably never will :(

Gratz, hope you guys make the best of it, wish I could! :wtg:

Well, that sucks. :mad: They should allow you and the other ava to join. :yup:

Indeed, John! MA's apologized for the mix-up and I accept that, sometimes, these things happen.

However, a "compensatory" HoF wouldn't go unappreciated. :silly2: :D

However, a "compensatory" HoF wouldn't go unappreciated. :silly2: :D

OK, NOW you're just getting greedy. :laugh:

Other possible response: One late night 53 ped #100 on the board HOF coming right up ;)

Last edited:
I am amazed...round trip flight arriving on the 8th leaving on the 11th...$278. Now to find a cheap hotel...this is just too cool! :woohoo::woohoo:

I am amazed...round trip flight arriving on the 8th leaving on the 11th...$278. Now to find a cheap hotel...this is just too cool! :woohoo::woohoo:

I missed if you were selected as an Ambassador or not... if you were selected, you hotel will be gotten for you... so contact Justin for the details... and of course he will not have those details till later on... :p

If not, share what hotel you get, as I've yet to find one.... guess I'm being lazy! :D

I didn't even send in a "please pick me" letter...i guess i read it and then forgot to do it or something...so i'm going on my own. (Damn my lack of focus sometimes)

I use to go to Vegas 4 times a year...haven't been since my divorce was final...so not as in tuned as i used to be with hotel rates. If i find anything outstanding I'll post it.

I think you should PM justin and find out if he can reserve a room for you in the same hotel they are all staying in. ;)

I think you should PM justin and find out if he can reserve a room for you in the same hotel they are all staying in. ;)

Hmmmmm... that is a smart idea... :D

LOL again anyone wanta be roomies. I can only promise we wont be sleeping a lot.

LOL again anyone wanta be roomies. I can only promise we wont be sleeping a lot.

Hmmm..... :silly2: Love the invitation! :naughty:

Just playing around, for all those sensitive type out there! :D

Your Gold Card reader or mine.... :naughty:

After all, a person has to have protection...:D

Reactions: jak
I am really looking forward to meeting everyone! Especially Netstalker, you seem fun!

Back