American Entropia Universe Ambassadors for the CES in Las Vegas, USA, January 8-11, 2009

I am really looking forward to meeting everyone! Especially Netstalker, you seem fun!

He is fun, great guy if I do say so myself!!! :)

p.s. he is married... ;) But I get his daughter! :silly2:

And to be a bit more serious... If it is even possible for me! :D Will be great to meet all the new Ambassadors!!!! :)

Hmmm..... :silly2: Love the invitation! :naughty:

Just playing around, for all those sensitive type out there! :D

HEHE, I stand by my original post LOL. Screw the sensitive types hehe.

p.s. he is married... ;) But I get his daughter! :silly2:

And to be a bit more serious... If it is even possible for me! :D Will be great to meet all the new Ambassadors!!!! :)

I suppose you'll be the one to get us all into trouble ;)

HEHE, I stand by my original post LOL. Screw the sensitive types hehe.

Who's sensitive?? :shots:

Who's sensitive?? :shots:

LOL not me and you for damn sure.....

P.s Thunder from down under..... Nuff said..

I'm not the sensative type...the more the merrier...:)

I think if some of us pool our resources we can get a nice large room with two king sizes beds and let anyone crash that wants...will save money and like you said doubt we'll be getting much sleep...

I'm not the sensative type...the more the merrier...:)

I think if some of us pool our resources we can get a nice large room with two king sizes beds and let anyone crash that wants...will save money and like you said doubt we'll be getting much sleep...

Works for me. :) I think we need to start a seperate thread just for people going to Vegas as bums.

Great Idea...! Shall I or do you want to? \

I sure hope we will be able to have access to the game at some point...4 days without playing will be painful...and i don't have a laptop...atm anyways.

I can do it ;P

p.s. he is married... ;)

I wasn't looking for a date Jak!! I just took my vows a week ago to the bald guy on my profile! Don't think he would be excited if I was already flirting!! :D

I wasn't looking for a date Jak!! I just took my vows a week ago to the bald guy on my profile! Don't think he would be excited if I was already flirting!! :D

*chuckle*.....

OOOOOO, Awesome!!!!!! Congrats on your marriage!!!! :) I was of course just playing around. ;)

Well, you have to meet me to make a fair judgment on that one! :D But yes, I like to live life! ;)

Well, you have to meet me to make a fair judgment on that one! :D But yes, I like to live life! ;)

*wink wink wink* You can join me and Raven at Thunder From Down Under....

*wink wink wink* You can join me and Raven at Thunder From Down Under....

He might wanna come after....but I don't think he wants ta watch...lol

He might wanna come after....but I don't think he wants ta watch...lol

LOL, so right you are!!! I'll have to pass on that form of entertainment, think it is only for girls and queer guys, and I definitely do not fall into either of those categories! :cool:

Back