Continue this story...

meanwhile, my friend i left tied up at pvp4 earler was begining to mutate because i didnt give him a toxic shot, he was slowly mutating into a...

Boorum love target. After the transformation was complete, the shrieking began. Over and over he shrieked "I'm a Barbie girl!" prompting me to...

To overdose on 100 Toxic shots so i could sue MA for defective toxic shots but on my 47 th toxic shot i was interupted by a.......

A boorum by the name of Freddy. Freddy, vexed by the mutated avatars song, put on a pair of pants. Then he reached into his pants and pulled out his...

musical instrument and started serenading for any females in the area but wasn't expecting...

to be receiving from Grrrrr a Marriage proposal of calypso shattering proportions Which...

...or not to be receiving from Grrrrr a Marriage proposal of calypso shattering proportions What...

...help was on the way, and it made a funny noise

much like a little squirrel would make when unexpectedly surprised from behind by hard boorum love while bending over looking for nuts...and finding the wrong kind:)

and then the big mad eamon arrived, they felt pushed asside by freddy the boorum, they wanted some love too, but freddy couldnt climb their back so he went on and.....

Off Topic...

I'm laughing my ass off tho reading thru this story

Pink

bought a ladder so he could show the eomon the true meaning of the ancient boorum code that reads "no eomon left unsatisfied or your money back":)

But the eomon wasn't satisfied so he got 100k peds value of UL items and then someone killed him and waste their ped on...

They hang these stockings on the fireplace, but instead of santa, there comes...

A VU, that made the appartments unaccesable, so he sold the deed and went...

to see the Watchmen movie, which he'd been waiting for months to see since he heard they were making it:).....

which he thought was a massive disappointment, so he in his fury he went up to an arnaetrox and said..

which he thought was a massive disappointment, so he in his fury he went up to an arnaetrox and said..

.... "I can just add a few choice letters to your name and make you a feared and respected killing machine. In fact, wear this mask", but when he looked down the mask was nothing but a.....

huge pile of dung which he kicked at ND. ND being pissed off already about CND being destroyed reached into his coat pcket and pulled out a....

burrito. While chewing on this gustatory delight he thought to himself "I shoulda actually pulled out my....."

Stash of papplon leaves, because all of this drama was getting a little to heavy for him.

He thought to himself "I really do need to relax" so he sat down and rolled his papplon leaves into a big fat cigar. But just as he got ready to light it, he looked at it and thought "wow, this looks just like a ...

"Foul bone!!" he cryed. . Now it just happend to be that way, that that word actually was the code word, that the Goverment implantet in his head way back when they had him in a leash and was exprimenting with him. Trickering the old combat training that layed dorment in him. He now...

Became a NetStalker, and damn he was good at it......

But Alas, this Mature Fugabarba was just too much even for him, so he headed back to Port Atlantis and rested. While convalescing,...

he throws a BIG rock on a little little tiny...

Molisk skull cracking it open and out rolled another atrox egg, As soon as ND saw another egg he went into a seizure thinking oh hell fucking no not all over again and decided to ...

Back