CryENGINE®2 Exhibition

anyone else notice no picture (other than maybe the beach shot) bears any resemblence to anything currently in game? so its looking like a complete makeover.

The next batch or so will show more familiar scenery. =)

awsome! :eek:
Lets just see if my computer can handle then the new engine...if not, i believe EU is gonna have some vacations...lol

Looking pretty slick there! :wtg:

Magnificent! Well done MA.

:yay: Something to look forward to!

Nice work ma-gfx team.

Ohoooo!!!
Super, on one SS u can even see how i raining.

I hope, i can run in low detail in the first day to see what i need to buy to see those in my screen moving :).... plans for a laptop ar gone.

ty for screens,
mczimi

*erection*

I really can't wait for that...Not sure how it's going to work performance wise, but the general concept looks amazing. Now to just see a video preview of avatars moving around in that setting...

I would also like to see screenshots of the lowest possible resolution and graphics settings, since there will probably be a large number of people going with that.

By the way, does anyone know if the CyrENGINE 2 will take advantage of multi-core processors, or if EU specifically will?

OMFG that is awesome cant wait its been worth the wait if thats how good its goign to be im all prepared and geared up bring on ce2

Thx for posting this :) it looks like it's gonna be awesome :yay:

*erection*

By the way, does anyone know if the CyrENGINE 2 will take advantage of multi-core processors, or if EU specifically will?

Yes, you need one to run it smoothly in high res.

i sure hope my baby can handle that, looks AWESOME!! :D

Great work MA, the pictures look amazing. Thanks for showing them to us.

Last edited:
Yes, you need one to run it smoothly in high res.

So a quad core processor would give significantly better performance than a dual or single core based on the threading methods of the CryEngine?

(In other words, should I bother upgrading my dual-core to a quad-core right away?)

Have to post.

That all looks awesome and thanks for showing us those and keep the updates and info coming :)

looks good cant wait for the next batch ^^

Extremely cool:)
Good work MA.

But ingame, pictures wont upload for me. 2x 8800 gtx sli + quad core extrem + vista.

All adds screens are ok, just cant see those ones :scratch2:

It's so hard to believe that this is what we will be seeing every day soon!!! I mean so far I witnessed two increases in graphic quality of EU but this is going to be soooooooooooooo amazing!!!

:yay::yay::yay:

Alright then, bring it on and I'll probably be buying a new PC!

Whow, my 1500th post! At least it was one with a positive prospect!

My laptop just had a heart attack :shots:

All I can say is aaahhhhhhh :) Beautiful work MA, can't wait!

Does anyone know what the actual progress on the CE2 implementation is? 60%, 70% complete?

Those screens look great.

So a quad core processor would give significantly better performance than a dual or single core based on the threading methods of the CryEngine?

(In other words, should I bother upgrading my dual-core to a quad-core right away?)

In theory CE2 can distribute load to an arbitrary number of threads and processors. Whether you'll get enough improvement to justify upgrading to a quad-core is uncertain. My guess would be "no", assuming you have a decent dual core processor.

Does anyone know what the actual progress on the CE2 implementation is? 60%, 70% complete?

Those screens look great.

Software is never finished, if you catch my drift ;)

Back