Hair Styling Social Project

Bring your chair up to cP i'm here for a while, then yo can do me. And my hair.

Bring your chair up to cP i'm here for a while, then yo can do me. And my hair.

When MA gives me an apartment on CP I will do that :D

When MA gives me an apartment on CP I will do that :D

Who needs an apartment? There are some quiet spots on CP no one knows about. And I think you can do the "sit on chair then pick it up trick" with it too, no?

Who needs an apartment? There are some quiet spots on CP no one knows about. And I think you can do the "sit on chair then pick it up trick" with it too, no?

Yep, could always try that :D
But you'd have to pay my ticket up and down!

you cant put down and use hair,face or body chair on estate you dont own. Meening you can put down the chair and sit in it, but noone can operate it.

you cant put down and use hair,face or body chair on estate you dont own. Meening you can put down the chair and sit in it, but noone can operate it.

I thought you did it at the rig :scratch2:

CP not CND

Only problem is if somebody picked it up.....
Have you tried picking it up once someone sits in it? And/or while you are in a h/sess?

(you mean...you've never tried it :eek:)

CP not CND

Have you tried picking it up once someone sits in it? And/or while you are in a h/sess?

Yes, but there's always the chance somebody could pick it up before you sit in it :)
I think it's safer for you to come to my apartment when you are ready hehe :ahh:

Can you tell us what haircuts you offer?

CP not CND

If Gluepot dont own CP, she cant use her hairstylist chair for other then decoration... what is unclear about that...

If Gluepot dont own CP, she cant use her hairstylist chair for other then decoration... what is unclear about that...

So you are saying ,you can't do hairstyling in pvp4? Damn, those mulaakf are gonna stay shabby for a lonnnnng time.

So you are saying ,you can't do hairstyling in pvp4? Damn, those mulaakf are gonna stay shabby for a lonnnnng time.

No, I didnt say you couldnt do hairstyling in pvp4, I said you couldnt do hairstyling on CP.

No, I didnt say you couldnt do hairstyling in pvp4, I said you couldnt do hairstyling on CP.

Why in PvP4 and not in CP?

Can you tell us what haircuts you offer?

I have hair styles 1-13 available - see page 1 :)

Current hair styling level: 5

Number of styles available: 13

Facial hair available: Yes

Facial hair coloring available: Yes

Hair coloring available: Not yet

Kimmi said on an estate you don't own. PvP isn't an estate like cp is. +rep to daina when I can. Nice service. I just like my "natural" look. :D

Kimmi said on an estate you don't own. PvP isn't an estate like cp is. +rep to daina when I can. Nice service. I just like my "natural" look. :D

I am pretty sure CP is not an estate - it is not a taxed LA.... and I have not seen any estate terminals for CP itself.....

CP isn't an estate :loco:

Got the third customer today, Kaywinnit Kaylee Frye, donated 10 ped and took 6 attempts. Lost 35 ped. Well hey can't win 'em all huh? :D

Reached level 6 hair stylist again :laugh:

Nobody wants to be the 4th customer? :D

4th customer today, Butch Butch Carisbrook
He got facial hair change which took 3 attempts for success (22.5 ped costs), and a haircut which took 1 attempt for success (7.5 ped costs), adding up to a total materials cost of 30 ped, and he left a generous donation of 60 ped.
+30 ped :)

I think I'll have to get me beard changed too...

Can you colour the beard too? ;)

Sorry, I didn't have any access to Eu when I posted that, just tell me when you want to meet me ;)

Back