Hair Styling Social Project

Got the 5th customer today, simon gustav håkansson, who left a very generous donation of 36 hair sprays, 19 hair gels, and 2 hair coloring sets, and 68 ped cash. He got facial hair coloring, which took 3 attempts, and facial hair changed, which took 2 attempts.
The total donation value was 6.91 ped (hair gels), 6.04 ped (hair sprays), and 0.88 ped (hair coloring sets), +68 ped cash, equalling a total value of 82.71 ped.
Profit: +45.21

Last edited:
I'm at your apartment right now if you want your tip ;)

I'm at your apartment right now if you want your tip ;)

Thanks Simon for your generous donation :)
It bumped you to first place on the donors list hehe :wtg:

Unlocked hair style #14 :)

Ok so 5 customers in almost a month :D
Anybody want to try to increase this number before the end of the month? :)

oooh I'm down from cp prolly on in 3.5 hrs so harrass the usual suspects around then :)

interesting project Daina.

Good Luck!!

6th customer came in today, plonker t3h plonker woot, an old soc mate :)
He got his facial hair changed, and left a 10 ped donation. Since facial hair was the only thing being changed, I used 10 gels instead of 20, and it took 1 attempt, costing me 3.25 ped.
So I protited +6.75 ped on this customer :)

Got the 7th customer today, Hadlen Immortal Deity. He/she got a new haircut and facial hair coloring. The haircut was successful on the first attempt, and the coloring took 10 gels. Total cost ended up roughly 11.25 ped. He/she left a very sizable donation of 100 ped for the procedure, generating a profit of 88.25 ped, and bringing him/her to the top spot in the top 3 donors.
Thanks Immortal! :)

how long till you unlock haircoloring?
I give you a visit when you got that .. ;)

do you need cheap hairspray/gel? i think I have a little amount

how long till you unlock haircoloring?
I give you a visit when you got that .. ;)

do you need cheap hairspray/gel? i think I have a little amount

Level 10, 3.2 more levels. I always need sprays/gels :D

Ok guys, time to unlock Hair Coloring..... Need a customer influx :D

Customer #8 today :)

Aleksandra Mayday Kowalski, who left a donation of 20 ped, got a haircut and facial hair coloring. Since success rate was above 40% with both, I decided to do both at the same time with 20 gels, which took 3 attempts, costing me 22.5 ped in materials.
Only lost -2.5 ped this customer, not too bad :)

Nice idea !! :yay:

I got some gels/sprays/dyes to donate - so I'll catch up with you ingame :D

Have fun and good luck skillin' !!

Got my 9th customer today, Naws Tel Telmah.
He wanted facial hair coloring, and got a very small adjustment, which only took 12 gels and 4 attempts to complete the procedure, costing roughly 5 ped. He left a 20 ped donation, making +15 ped profit. Thanks for coming Tel :)

And we got a very generous customer #10 today! :)
Shane theshizzy Smith, donated 80 ped and got a new hair style, new facial hair, and facial hair coloring. Overall the cost was 60 ped, so made +20 ped profit :)
Thanks for the generosity Shane! :)

No customers in 11 days! :jawdrop:
Who wants to fix that? lol

Got customer #11 today, Alexander Nexiuz Bilicic who left a 27.5 ped donation. He got a haircut which took 3 attempts, costing 22.5 ped materials. +5 ped profit :)

Got customer #12 today :)
Desi Ciobyna Deria came for a haircut which took 2 attempts (costing 15 ped in materials) and left a 40 ped tip. +25 ped profit! :)

Only 12 custommers for almost 2 months :/ I will try to find some time to show up at your saloon :) I need my facial hair done after someone screwed it up....

Only 12 custommers for almost 2 months :/ I will try to find some time to show up at your saloon :) I need my facial hair done after someone screwed it up....

Hehe ok :)

Got customer #13 today :)
An old friend of mine came by today, General Genny Turdgidson, and left a nice donation of 40 ped, and got a haircut which took 3 attempts, costing me 22.5 ped in materials, generating 17.5 ped profit.
Thanks for coming General Turd :)

Haha, just tell me when I can show up around there. :D Maybe it's time for me to grow a beard (Just after I shaved it IRL... :scratch2:)

Back