Harassment In Space - Support Case

Status
WhiningSkeptic, I know you thought I was an ok guy until you spoke to Spawn about me...<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
WhiningSkeptic, I know you thought I was an ok guy until you spoke to Spawn about me... <removed>

You said earlier in the thread that you don't read OPs posts. Perhaps you didn't mean it.

Nah, it is more what is described in the OP. That you kept on messing with the warp just for the purpose of disturbing. If you indeed would have been doing so just to await backup, sure, but when the sole purpose is to mess with others I think it is over the line.

I'm fine with space and piracy, it is what it is and the premises are clear for everyone, as long as it is played in a proper manner. No cheating, no harassment and no unnecessary taunting and I accept it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You said earlier in the thread that you don't read OPs posts. Perhaps you didn't mean it.

Nah, it is more what is described in the OP. That you kept on messing with the warp just for the purpose of disturbing. If you indeed would have been doing so just to await backup, sure, but when the sole purpose is to mess with others I think it is over the line.

I'm fine with space and piracy, it is what it is and the premises are clear for everyone, as long as it is played in a proper manner. No cheating, no harassment and no unnecessary taunting and I accept it.

If I was piloting the ship things would have gone differently, I wont say on here because tactics that - although seem really obvious to me - seem to be the "last resort" to a VERY FEW number of people who pilot warp ships.

The point being, when your in a lootable PK area where you may get killed "harassment" goes out the door!

The fact he has spent so much time and effort in this personal dispute against me is very amusing!

*Chances blushes!*

tumblr_inline_n68rccomp41rz6ix3.gif

Last edited:
...thing is you don´t have to be gay to fuck another man, hence MA invented piracy, problem is HW is old school & he likes dinner and perhaps a trip to the theater before you take him on moon trip...and w/o lubrication?! c´mon...10x??...ofc man is gonna be moaning...

...now behave boys...

I think all this <removed> must be <removed> so i suggest that <removed> must <removed> and then the <removed> will start to <removed>. The rules about it are <removed> and <removed> so the point must be <removed>. Eventually the <removed> is about <removed> having a <removed> with <removed>. Maybe it's better to <removed> and <removed> aside so that the <removed> is going to <removed>.
At the <removed> it will <removed> much <removed>. The best <removed> is to <removed> and then <removed> can <removed>. Space is <removed> and then <removed> is <removed> like <removed>.

My 2 <removed>

why not just keep hitting the warp and enjoy the free skills, or just kill him, that's an easy one too if you have a SF with a armament.

why not just keep hitting the warp and enjoy the free skills, or just kill him, that's an easy one too if you have a SF with a armament.

You'd think he would do something like this... like any NORMAL person.
But instead he looks for any little thing he can use against me to make me look like a cheat.

Most people can already see through max bullshit... it's a pity the moderators seem to have 2 sets of rules...

Is this a Grey area for forum harassment as well as in entropia ??
Would seem so because if anyone else started this thread it would have been closed 3 days ago.

Hope ur all having a fantastic weekend ! :)

Who has time for that? The related skill gains are of zero importance to me.

Thats ok with me " No cheating, no harassment and no unnecessary taunting" so no more speed cheating or macro cheating......

Who has time for that? The related skill gains are of zero importance to me.

Its the game.

I bet if you played some poker you'd complain about not getting good cards... you'd make a conspiracy out of it...

Thats ok with me " No cheating, no harassment and no unnecessary taunting" so no more speed cheating or macro cheating......

Sounds good to me, the only "cheats" we use are in our brain.

Most people can already see through max bullshit...

I Think it's likely that Max' post describes what happend, at least from his side.

Then, there is most likely a disagreement between the two of you about "harassment"; both is harassment (at all) is applicable in space, and and if applicable what level should be considered.

Personally, I wouldn't be happy if I was hindered, repeatedly, to leave an area just because there is a person camping the site who lives by the reactions from having gotten people upset.

Then I got the feeling that the fight is taken down from space by using spiced Words in the discussion, and there the wordings are likely to cause non-constructive replies.

As for if this is a "personal dispute" or harassment: This discussion has taken Place Before, about two years ago. Then it was about a bug making it possible to kill (one-hit) the pilot without shooting down the vehicle, and someone (not a pirate) had taken advantage of it by repeatedly shooting down people trying to leave a space base (stating he had had a bad day at work and he wanted some revenge).

Several times I've been delayed in space because the mothership I've been at has been shot at while charging warp, from the same Group of people. It even caused the Schedule of warps to be remade, putting Rocktropia last instead of first of planets to land on because of the activities there. At one there was a pirate stating in public chat "We will never let you leave".

Between the lines, it has been pretty clear that delaying warps has been a protest against "logging out" in space. -- But how did I know the things above Then? Because I DID NOT log out. But yet, I had been forced waiting for warps for 30+ minutes on planet, for a summon dialog that nowdays only shows for 20 seconds. (Remember why summon dialogue now only shows for 20 seconds and vanish?). So, delaying warp is not causing problem only for the owner of the ship, it causing problems for all the people aboard, and also people waiting for the ship on Another planet who has can't hunt or anything while waiting (not risk having anything stackble on them while getting the 20 second popup).

Last edited:
Did it's finger harass it's nose, Or did it's ass harass it's finger, or should it not hav had a ass and a finger or nose to begin with ? This is the question :wise:

Yes this vid is about as relevant as hw's case.

Last edited:
You are implying that Chances is controlled by same person as Hardwrath, so he's shooting at his own ship?

Ignore Daisy, he just wants to jump NVE's bone for a chance to get into the big boys club :laugh:

Its a monkey !! Christ you need me to go further back still to the tadpole phase of bs evolution, just for you :) Further still perhaps ? >

Between the lines, it has been pretty clear that delaying warps has been a protest against "logging out" in space. -- But how did I know the things above Then? Because I DID NOT log out. But yet, I had been forced waiting for warps for 30+ minutes on planet, for a summon dialog that nowdays only shows for 20 seconds. (Remember why summon dialogue now only shows for 20 seconds and vanish?). So, delaying warp is not causing problem only for the owner of the ship, it causing problems for all the people aboard, and also people waiting for the ship on Another planet who has can't hunt or anything while waiting (not risk having anything stackble on them while getting the 20 second popup).

This. But they don't care aia, because they are wankers.

Maybe he is just waiting for other pirates to show up?

Maybe he is just waiting for other pirates to show up?

Yeah I totally was...

Not even shooting at his MS for 30 seconds and the bitch starts writing a support case.

This is harassment against pirates!
BTW 2 personal threats towards my mother tonight in space :laugh:
Support cases - zero.

This. But they don't care aia, because they are wankers.

Some time i do think a stubid argo AI have more brain as some of the pirat.:eyecrazy:

Ever heard this more than educating phrase?

"Your behavior towards others should reflect the behaviour you would like to recieve yourself"

Now "chances" you are the only one knowing why exactly you're doing what you do... Would you be Okay with that if someone did it you, and you were running a business in space?

"Hardwrath" i could ask you the same, Would you behave like this if you were in "chances" place.

As an observer and with only the informations given here, it looks like "chances" are interrupting a transport business for pure pleasure, given than it seems most of the time, things never ends with someone being destroyed.

Time to put yourself in hegothers shoes and reflect a bit upon what you're been doing lately. Start being adults, time in kindergarten is a long time ago, and what happened in kindergarten stays there :)... right!? :)

Reseller Vs. Pirate

Wich is worse :silly2:

Reseller Vs. Pirate

Wich is worse :silly2:

Depends on the person.

A good reseller who doesnt go past the grey areas adds a lot of benefits to the EU economy (price stability, liquidity options, etc) whereas a bad reseller who goes past the grey areas has detrimental effects. The same is true for a pirate. It all depends on how the individual person conducts themselves.

Good pirates serve a valuable function in the EU economy because they create the need for Privateer and Mothership investments and facilitate the entire business model surrounding those investments.

Bad pirates dissuade people from entering in space, partaking in space related activities, and cause unneeded angst for the ones that do.

Last edited:
Depends on the person.

A good reseller who doesnt go past the grey areas adds a lot of benefits to the EU economy (price stability, liquidity options, etc) whereas a bad reseller who goes past the grey areas has detrimental effects. The same is true for a pirate. It all depends on how the individual person conducts themselves.

Good pirates serve a valuable function in the EU economy because they create the need for Privateer and Mothership investments and facilitate the entire business model surrounding those investments.

Bad pirates dissuade people from entering in space, partaking in space related activities, and cause unneeded angst for the ones that do.

Max, are you an only child ?
You sound like a spoilt little brat who always got his own way :laugh:

giphy.gif

Chances, clearly you read only what you want to read and not the actual words that are written.

Ever heard this more than educating phrase?

"Your behavior towards others should reflect the behaviour you would like to recieve yourself"

Now "chances" you are the only one knowing why exactly you're doing what you do... Would you be Okay with that if someone did it you, and you were running a business in space?

"Hardwrath" i could ask you the same, Would you behave like this if you were in "chances" place.

As an observer and with only the informations given here, it looks like "chances" are interrupting a transport business for pure pleasure, given than it seems most of the time, things never ends with someone being destroyed.

Time to put yourself in hegothers shoes and reflect a bit upon what you're been doing lately. Start being adults, time in kindergarten is a long time ago, and what happened in kindergarten stays there :)... right!? :)

What would I do if the roles were reversed ?
Probably everything Max was doing (other than the multiple reports to every mod I could think of).
My ped card isnt unlimited... vast... but not unlimited.

He knew exactly what he was going to do as soon as he seen me follow him.
Im sure he had already started writing the support case before the 1st shot was fired.

Geez I think I might go down to PVP4 and run a tour guide buisness.
If anyone kills me then I will complain that this isnt fair because the pk'rs are affecting my gameplay and business.

Sounds to me Max needs a quite large Sync chip to cover his pussy ass while his warp charges up cause he is incapable of defending his mighty $7000 ship against a $9 quad... its really so cute <3

Status
Back