Harassment In Space - Support Case

Status
Chances, clearly you read only what you want to read and not the actual words that are written.

I honestly dont have the time to try decipher your cryptic messages of bullshit.

This video has about as much to do with harassment as your OP (plus a free plug for myself :D)

Last edited:
Obviously Serica has had a tough couple of days (I didnt see the big spat on the forum yesterday) but if I was her I'd just say its getting to the stage of just name calling now and :locked:

Debate is one thing, but you'll see that very rarely do people change their opinion or stance on a forum and just as a :idea: is 95% heat and only 5% light (well old style ones anyway) time has run its course here.

Obviously Serica has had a tough couple of days (I didnt see the big spat on the forum yesterday) but if I was her I'd just say its getting to the stage of just name calling now and :locked:

Debate is one thing, but you'll see that very rarely do people change their opinion or stance on a forum and just as a :idea: is 95% heat and only 5% light (well old style ones anyway) time has run its course here.

Agreed... :)

Thread closed at request of OP
:locked:

Status
Back