It has happened again......

...i wouldn't bet on that. In the past Marco said many things wchich becomes simply not truth, and we never heard even simple sorry from him course of that.

Amen to that lol

Im with AiA analysis.

But before all I wait many of u on EvE Online :D

Hi,

I'm quite sure that the loot is given out fully randomly, like this:
40% = no looter (or fragments)
40% = 1PEC..50% kill costs
19.5% = 50%..80% of kill costs
0.4% = chance to loot a multiple of 10 PED, or you recent losses in a global (size determined by your recorded losses*0.9)
0.1% = chance to loot losses from a bigger period of time
I'd replace "kill costs" with "HP wasted", because killing a mob with uneco gear then would give better loot, due to higher costs to kill. Ages ago I tried, and couldn't find any relation.

"HP wasted" because I got reasonable certain results. I tried small Combibo, using my maxed TT pocket knife. Actually many hundereds of small Combibo, at the old swamp camp, on a hill.
Killing them quickly gave, over a certain number, result X as average loot. Killing them slowly, whacking down to 1/3 HP, then sweating until fully recovered, then again whacking down to 1/3 HP etc. gave, over a certain number, result X+Y as average loot.

Setting X as the mobs HP, and Y as the HP the mob regenerated during the sweating pauses, showed a quite matching scheme - with the "slow kill" method the loot was accordingly higher (even ignoring the sweat gains). I'm reasonable certain now that the "HP wasted" counts in the loot computing formula - and when you check the team settings you'll see that this value is actually calculated.

Repeating these tests with a most un-eco weapon (Mux energyglove) didn't show any differences to the maxed TT pocket knife. I stopped this quickly because it really ate my PEDs quite fast ...

I'd like to improve Wizzszz' distribution as shown here:

me said:
  1. Fail: maybe 40% - no loot at all. Maybe fragments.
  2. Tiny: maybe 30% - a little loot, ways beyond the costs to kill the "wasted HP" even with the most eco setting. A partial success. A I - II claim.
  3. Usual: maybe 20% - some basic loot, from quite few, but eventually to nearly covering the costs to kill the "wasted HP" with the most eco setting. A common success. A III - V claim.
  4. Mini: maybe 9% - here starts the profit. A loot usually covering the costs to kill using a most eco setting, or more. This is where items start to drop.
  5. Big: maybe 0.9% = on mobs with a certain "wasted HP" this will result in a global. On small mobs this might be ~ 30 -49 PED TT. With a little luck nice items can be looted.
  6. Huge: maybe 0.1% - Jackpot! This is a global even on a Puny, and might reach absurd PED values. A high chance to drop rarer items.

Doesn't this sound plausible? Imagine the loot calculation would work like this:

1. Roll the dice (1 - 6). This determines if any loot has to be calculated. Result is a loot class.
    If loot class is 1 and hunting is true, maybe decide if dropping a few fragments. Else:
  2. There is loot. Roll the dice (0 - X). This gives a loot multiplier we'll need later. This is a random factor. Adjusting X according to MA's daily account data will prohibit that more loot is dropped then MA'd be able to pay out.
  3. Calculate: [loot class] * Y * [loot multiplier] * [HP wasted]. Result will be a number ending to be a PED value, maybe after some more calculations. Y is another screw MA could use to be sure that nobody ever would loot more then they'd be able to pay out.
  4. If loot class is 4 or above, roll the dice to determine if an item could be looted. If yes, check if there's an item ready to drop, that would fit. If found, repeat.
  5. Fill the remaining value with oily junk, wool, hides, scrap, whatever.

Got it? Just a theory, right. But wouldn't it explain the way EU works?

There's a few facts that we shouldn't forget:

• MA would never ever attach a "personal loot factor" to any participant. This would be ways too shady, even for MA. Would such ever become public MA would be pwned before any court very fast, because of being a system to milk innocents in favor of themselves, or for their bright haired children. They have other ways to advantage them, for sure - ways less dangerous.
  • MA will never keep track of our money spent in game, or our deposits, or our deposit behavior to be used in the loot algorithm. Such would be a huge pain to realize, and an even more pain to get it done in a way to not open huge loopholes for exploiting. And the benefits by far wouldn't out-wight the effort.
  • MA will, certainly, do it's best to create an even playground for any participants. Especially newer participants NEED to have a road to go, and need to have the chance to score big, even if such rarely as we have it these days.
  • MA actually favors the "bright haired children" a lot already, distributing the drop chance of anything worth a serious MU to mobs ways above the common middle class player even. The Ubers already got a huge advantage just because of the loot tables of the Uber mobs ...

In short: Stop the whining & bitching, plz. You people already sit on the better served end of the table. Want even more, can't get stuffed? Well, deposit more, withdraw less.

EU doesn't need another semi-Uber. Those don't contribute much to the success of the game. EU doesn't need me, I know. EU needs a very limited number of famous Uber role-models, and shitloads of new, happy, excited, depositing, fresh participants.

Learn to accept - quite a few of us are useless meanwhile, and bitching & whining about doesn't change this. Times have changed, game has changed, it's about other stuff meanwhile. My Soc has nearly completely vanished, my friends aren't on line anymore, when I'm on line I'm usually in a 1-person-adventure.

Accept it. Make a plan how to recover your losses, and withdraw. Find yourself another game.

My best wishes, and

have fun!

PS:
I'd be most happy if any loots would be capped at maybe 50K PEDs TT value. I'd be most happy if such huge loots would be very rare, maybe 1 a month.

I'd be most happy if this dreaded gambling with high stakes would finally stop again. Bigger mobs should have huge numbers in damage dealt, not insane HP and comparable sissy damage, as we have now.

I'd be most happy if EU would return to be the great game that PE once was. But this train seems to have left the gate.

So I'd at least would wish that EU would finally, after all of this years, would become a commercial success. Stimulating the demand due to bazillions of new players, and such enabling me to sell my poor gurls stuff for a price at least resembling what I payed once, in my stupidity.

Actually it's a reason to start crying - how much did I love this game not this long ago! How many happy depositors we was in our Soc?

Today I don't see my friends anymore, no idea where they hide. Playing EU these days is kind of playing a most expensive 1-person-adventure, with scammers. This just sux!

Last edited:
[*] MA will, certainly, do it's best to create an even playground for any participants. Especially newer participants NEED to have a road to go, and need to have the chance to score big, even if such rarely as we have it these days.
For newbies to have a chance to "score big", I come with the suggestion I've always had: If you go back to the old concept of "normal mobs" vs "ubermobs" (those of you who remember), I would have make it possible for newbies to score bigger and even have a chance to a ATH by creating a nice spawn of tantardions. They didn't hurt much, but had some HP. Compare with the proterons (for mid-level players), that later got nerfed (dealing more damage and having reduced HP).

In short - let the newbies who want have an opportunity to go for ATH, if they wish, but don't let it suck the loots for those who aren't in just for the big pile of peds.

In short: Stop the whining & bitching, plz. You people already sit on the better served end of the table. Want even more, can't get stuffed? Well, deposit more, withdraw less.

My best repairable gear is Ghost(+5b) and Vigi(+6a). A few viking parts looted from Auction (and I don't have much of a hope to get a complete set at least not at a decent cost, though I'm usually able to get additional (L) armor parts needed). My best repairable FAP is 2600 and my best repairable weapons is at p5 class (plasma rifle, determination sword, maddox iv). Nowhere near what the truely veterans have. For anything better than that, I have to pay markup on use. And I have to spend time looking in auction and get frustrated in lack of items sometimes (like Sulfury swords, not sold at reseller price). Beside from the markup, many of the new items suffer from lack of range as compared to the "old" items.

Again, 98% of my equipment is bought. Best item looted is TP(II) chip and Pixie SGA glove (well looted a bravo in team 3 years ago).

I have skills enough to use wormhole chip and resurrection chip, but those haven't dropped in ages. I have skills enough to use LR66 but it's said to be a "pk weapon" thus it's supposed to be expensive. As for Apis - no I don't have any Dante (got a best though). Well, MA released (L) mindforce chip, but for healing they nerfed the range of the old healing chips, introduced new (L) field healing chips, looted in pvp4, and let the auction become depleted of them. (I have skills enough for level 1 field heal chip, not yet level 2 field hieal chip).

Ok, one good news: I was able to get (=buy) an ES500 scanner at a price I could afford to deposit (directly from the hunter, not over auction). At least something. But I've wondered during the last years why MA doesn't release good (L) scanners with good range. At least Neverdies knows something MA doesn't know: Looting good items make hunters happy. Good items that are keepers, not items that turn into TT-food after less than a day of normal use (or items that practically only can be looted in teams by normal players, or have to be sold for some other reason meaning they're nothing to the hunter than just a pile of PEDs).

Last edited:
Im with AiA analysis.

But before all I wait many of u on EvE Online :D

Thinking of reopening my EVE account tbh.. Or maybe get a new one :scratch2:

For what it's worth, I've found no relationship between a players cost/waste and their loot, so far.

Obviously it reduces your losses, but I've not yet found any data to support that they're linked in any other way.

My data is still limited, though. Time will tell..

I'm not going to say much apart from I feel like -reping ALOT of ppl in this thread. I won't because I don't really care.

But I will say some of you are so blind (no offence Ben ;) you can't see the fact that there is many more lower level players than ever & why should they not get a nice loot? The numbers favour new players because they are more including me. (if you call 2.5 years new) But that doesn't mean that most of us aren't losing ped to? It's just luck. Right???? It's simple maths. Maybe not as much as some of you but that is everyone's own call to make. Nothing is stopping anyone from TT weapon hunting or whatever. Just because you can use a big gun or whatever does not mean it's the right thing to do. I have no idea but I'd like to bet that Noobs & low end Middle players Depo a lot more in total per month on MA's books than the higher end players just from the number of us(I could be wrong but that's how I see it) Do you ever hear noobs saying I don't want the ubur's too get my peds in there loot?. I have not & (I'm talking about depo's here Not turnover as it's depo's that keep this game going).
I have read so many times the advice from ppl saying don't put in what you can't afford to lose.
If everyone that was losing ped came bitching on here then how you think that would be?? 100's of these shit threads everyday that's what. Point being it does not matter what lvl you are or how long you been here. Most ppl take it on the chin & carry on or leave if it's that bad & that's the only 2 chose you got frankly. When I put money in EU I don't ever think I'll see that cash again. The longer it lasts the more fun I have but that's it plain & simple.

I said I wasn't going to say much but sod that rant mode on:

If the guy has been hitting tracker for 8-10 months, How long you think he been playing? He may have been grinding crap mobs for a year or more to before his 1st loot. How do any of you know???? Look at my tracker it's crap. Maybe he played on a small ped card like Many of us do, Or maybe he depo'd a shit tone of money & lost the lot over the last couple of years. Maybe a uncle or family member died & left him some money. My point being no one but him knows & it is none of anyone's business but his. We all know how quick you can lose a lot of peds in this game & it happens to lot of us. So he got a 1.5K Dakiba so what. Any of you really think he didn't spend that to get it? & if he didn't then lucky guy good for him. That one is what $150 big deal that is £80 maybe £90 in the uk. Which is a night out on the town if your lucky & don't go crazy to much. Dam I've had to pay more than that for a taxi before now.

OK the ATH is high but I know any one off you would be jumping off the rooftops if it happened to you at his in game age. Some off you seem so bitter (not all I might add) because it wasn't you it was someone else & I note it's always the same few that seem to think you are owed something. That is the biggest joke off all you moaners should know better by now.. A lot of ppl wound not play if it wasn't for that chance of a big loot & MA know it. Well I'm happy for the guy.

As for the data on tracker bla bla. Most of my tracker before V10 is gone too. Going to bitch at me if I a ATH tomorrow??? (I know some of you would lol). I hope you do if it happens just so I can tell you to piss off & do you know how much I would care? I would not give a shit. I would just enjoy it with my friends ingame.
I like tracker it's a useful tool to have. But when you talk about total loot that is :bs: ok I'm a low lvl hunter but I hunt & recycle my peds & sometime depo more than I should. I have had the odd 50ped+ during MM last year but nothing over 180peds yet & funny thing is my 1st was my biggest to date and I'm still waiting for my 1st HOF. But the returns are the same % for most ppl unless you have the super eco gear or ARE JUST LUCKY.
Sometimes it's good sometimes bad. You guys have ALL been playing a while you know this already!!

WTF is the matter with some off you PPL? Say you want the game to grow but what you really what is it all it all for yourself. So you you act like a bunch of selfish brats. It's like kinder garden in this forum sometimes which is one of the reasons why I don't post much but that's a different story I'll save for the next time.

I'm not getting into it here with anyone Just pointing out some things the way I see them. Flame away. I've already told you I couldn't care less. The only reason I'll come back to this thread is to plus rep the ppl that I couldn't do already because I ran out for today.. So if you didn't get a plus rep from me today or tomorrow it's because I ran out or you weren't judgemental or you are just a selfish git. Pick which apples to you ;)

Rant off: ok I feel better now thanks :rolleyes:

Have a nice day now. Spongey

PS. I like the idea someone said about a cap of 50K tt on loots, but that just won't happen. MA & a lot of players like the idea that the sky is the limit.

for hunting you dont see all the globals he or she had
they could have been hunting in a team alot

mining and crafting you can see them

grats for the one that got the ath

if it was only reserve for the chosen few the new poeple would stick around if they new they had no chance

I am..and still waiting..:/

this happens almost daily and its totally sickening,your best chance for an hof is if you are an total noob with an new avatar

I wish that was true!!..with all my little noob heart..Hahaha!!:scratch2:

if it was only reserve for the chosen few the new poeple would stick around if they new they had no chance

Nope that can't be it. Check my soc & I still not had mine :D

maybe you get yours if your send MA a giant cake with a girl hidden inside.:laugh:

maybe you get yours if your send MA a giant cake with a girl hidden inside.:laugh:

humm now there is an idea :D

Only thing is I like girls & cake so they can't have both :silly2:

Awesome what you made out of my raw "quick'n'dirty" loot table :)

I will need a quite moment to read all of it, so far let me comment on this:

I'd replace "kill costs" with "HP wasted", because killing a mob with uneco gear then would give better loot, due to higher costs to kill. Ages ago I tried, and couldn't find any relation.

It's related to kill costs, someone did a test killing a daspletor with a TT handgun (or some other gun very very low dmg/sec), which took ages, and way more ammo because of hp regeneration. Loot was way higher than usual.

I can't find the thread, but it's somewhere among my subscriptions, maybe someone else has a link at hand.

It was one kill only tho, so the results are ofc nowhere near rock solid, but that the loot on this dasp exceeded the normal loots is remarkable.

It's related to kill costs, someone did a test killing a daspletor with a TT handgun (or some other gun very very low dmg/sec), which took ages, and way more ammo because of hp regeneration. Loot was way higher than usual.

I can't find the thread, but it's somewhere among my subscriptions, maybe someone else has a link at hand.

It was one kill only tho, so the results are ofc nowhere near rock solid, but that the loot on this dasp exceeded the normal loots is remarkable.

it was grave who did the test and he used a man mph.. and the result was that he got avg loot from a dasp.. in tt.. he actually looted a esi in the loot.. but to actually prove anything he would have needed to kill alot more than 1 dasp with the man mph.. thats how I remember it anyway

if someone actually believe this is working why are not more ppl hunting with the swine dlx? (as mjukis said once or twise)

Here it is.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?132137-Grave-Digger-got-bored

:beerchug:

Miles

That was fast, thx a bunch :)

Here's the relevant part:

To Explain : in my usual Huntingstyle i never get more than between 4,50 Ped and 26 Ped (count TT value only) back from a daspy young

in this Experiment i got 38,56 Ped (TT value only) back:laugh:

Fact:
-u get always back what u wasted
-regeneration of Mob's doesnt matter ,u get pay'd for
-the Loot is in relationship of your ammo/amp decay u used to kill
-Armor decay doesnt matter to get better loot's
-u have same chances to profit as someone with a fast weapon,it just takes Age's:D

Only based on a single sample, so deducting "facts" may be a bit too fast...

That was fast, thx a bunch :)

Here's the relevant part:

Only based on a single sample, so deducting "facts" may be a bit too fast...

i agree with him except for the weapon part. if it takes more time to do something you have less potential to loot markup due to turning over less pedz.

For a long time, there's been a big debate whether the loot is determined on ped usage of weapon, or total damage done (counting regen). The truth is, it's hard to figure which, because those two are closely tied. The fact is, the more damage you do, due to regen, the more ped you spend as well.

And to make matters worse, it oftens seems like the system does both, or switches, or something.

• Xandra's test using a maxed and a high decay weapon to do approximately the same damage showed no difference, pointing toward damage over decay.
  • However, I've done tests using an overamped opalo and the loot showed to be tied closely to my ped spend, which was WAY over the damage dealt. Otherwise, I should have lost a ton based on the "wasted" amp decay.

I R confused, which may be what MA is hoping for.

As for the main issue of this guys uberloot, I see a couple things:

1. Globals/hof/ubers are NOT indicative of total spending, whether they're connected or not.
  2. Hunting globals do not show team hunts, or any other possibly loot-affecting activities.
  3. Almost every single person I know who got huge ubers didn't withdraw it all, if any at all.
  4. Even if this guy got 60k ped and only spent 10 ped his entire EU carreer at that point, so what?
  5. As best I can tell, this guys loot does not affect my returns at all.

By John Capital

A well-known factor among the players are that loot goes down 1- 2 weeks before a super ATH arrival in the game, and it is something that most people notice that there has been a reduction of the loot just before a big ATH.:scratch2:

So i would say its affects the players return.

By John Capital

A well-known factor among the players are that loot goes down 1- 2 weeks before a super ATH arrival in the game, and it is something that most people notice that there has been a reduction of the loot just before a big ATH.:scratch2:

Correct, but whether this guy got the ATH or a more skilled player, your loot would have still gone down before the ATH. So, it does not affect your loot, just as JC said....

Hi,

Xandra's test using a maxed and a high decay weapon to do approximately the same damage showed no difference, pointing toward damage over decay.
My main argument is that individual "damage done" is already being recorded as we see in the team settings.

I'm a coder. Would I ever even think of tormenting my CPU with additionally calculating of personal decay numbers? Never ever, you can bet.

The results would be quite similar, but using decay numbers would be an additional burden on the CPU, and would open additional loopholes to take care of.

Is there a reason why personal decay has to be calculated? No. Even if I'd want to give the player a certain amount of his money back, I can do this much more easily using other parameters that I already have.

No coder not totally drunk would ever even think of such - it's just quite useless for other meanings, a sufficient reasonable comparable parameter already exists, why open another can of worms?

Recording individual "damage done" isn't already funny - but we need it for the team loot distribution. Recording additionally individual "personal decay" is even more of a pain where it hurts - and gives us no benefits at all.

This just makes no sense.

I'm sure I might be wrong. I'm sure I'm not the god of coding. But I'm also quite sure to be able to realize what makes sense to code and what not, after this much years.

And calculating, recording, storing, back-upping individual decay just doesn't make any sense, IMHO. We have a multitude of variables that are used, and are able to get this much information from these that counting individual decay is simply made obsolete, especially when regarding the CPU burden we'd create with such. IMHO.

Enjoy!

[Edit]PS:
I can sing SQL. I can easily make poems in Assembler.

This doesn't make me a coder god, many can do such.
And we know we have to expect anything from MA.

But I'd bet all of my tons of common dung even the MA coders wouldn't be this crazy.

I am very sure that any loot distribution is completely RNG driven. Anything else is just impossible to realize, IMHO. "Wasted HP" is the single calculated factor that we cannot escape, anything else are fixed variables or random numbers/ constants. IMHO.

Doing it in any other way would mean MA would need ways bigger server parks than they actually have.
[/Edit]

Last edited:
Xandra said:
Would I ever even think of tormenting my CPU with additionally calculating of personal decay numbers? Never ever, you can bet.

On the other hand, for say the Billy's Ring in a PVP event, the prize can be set to the ((weapon +armor) decay + ammo ), so they apparently keep track of some decay for some purposes.

I'm not a coder, and I have no opinion either way, just throwing that in as an observation :)

Hi,

My main argument is that individual "damage done" is already being recorded as we see in the team settings.

I'm a coder. Would I ever even think of tormenting my CPU with additionally calculating of personal decay numbers? Never ever, you can bet.

Your reasoning sounds sane, but i have to raise an objection here:

You assume that decay calculations have to be done the same way the system keeps track of individual damage.

Recording every single shot would ofc add an additional overhead no real coder would subscribe to (let's not discuss MA coders here), but i think you grossly overestimate the effort to calculate decay (and ammo spent)...

All you have to do is keep a "total TT before" and a "total TT at the point where you determine payouts" - ofc you have to adjust this counter when someone uses the auction, or does a P2P trade, or accesses the storage - but that's about it:
TT'ing or buying stuff does NOT change the total TT carried, as long as you calculate the sum including the PED card, same goes for using the repair terminal: these actions do not change the total TT, they just "shift" the PEDs from your card into armour TT or ammo/bomb stacks.

I leave it to your imagination what actions are done to adjust this counter on drop trades, but as long as noone picks stuff up, the dropped items/stackables are still listed in your inventory.

By John Capital

Some notice a big difference while some don't. Question is why?
Could it be that all those that are "allowed" to get this ATH begin to
compete now to get it, therefor those are affected in loot, while
those that aren't in position to be able to get the ATH, aren't
affected at all? ;)

Hehe, I was halfway out to find those nasty little Igni buggers around Zychion..

I though someone got ATH on an Igni young or something...

Hehe, it was ignisium... :)

Hi,

The results would be quite similar, but using decay numbers would be an additional burden on the CPU, and would open additional loopholes to take care of.

Is there a reason why personal decay has to be calculated? No. Even if I'd want to give the player a certain amount of his money back, I can do this much more easily using other parameters that I already have.

No coder not totally drunk would ever even think of such - it's just quite useless for other meanings, a sufficient reasonable comparable parameter already exists, why open another can of worms?

Recording individual "damage done" isn't already funny - but we need it for the team loot distribution. Recording additionally individual "personal decay" is even more of a pain where it hurts - and gives us no benefits at all.

This just makes no sense.

I'm sure I might be wrong. I'm sure I'm not the god of coding. But I'm also quite sure to be able to realize what makes sense to code and what not, after this much years.

And calculating, recording, storing, back-upping individual decay just doesn't make any sense, IMHO. We have a multitude of variables that are used, and are able to get this much information from these that counting individual decay is simply made obsolete, especially when regarding the CPU burden we'd create with such. IMHO.

Enjoy!

[Edit]PS:
I can sing SQL. I can easily make poems in Assembler.

This doesn't make me a coder god, many can do such.
And we know we have to expect anything from MA.

But I'd bet all of my tons of common dung even the MA coders wouldn't be this crazy.

I am very sure that any loot distribution is completely RNG driven. Anything else is just impossible to realize, IMHO. "Wasted HP" is the single calculated factor that we cannot escape, anything else are fixed variables or random numbers/ constants. IMHO.

Doing it in any other way would mean MA would need ways bigger server parks than they actually have.[/Edit]
I can see your point in using hp instead of decay. But the thing is, decay is already calculated
too, so is there really that much more calculations to use it in lootsystem, if you use
dynamic coding for several parts in "progress to loot"?
Doesn't "wasted HP" create quite complex calculating too?
If I have a mob with 1k in hp, I do 500 in dmg, it regens100, my first 500 must be recalculated due to regen.
If the mob regens quite often, a lot of calculations has to done?
For every regen that comes, the damage done must be recalculated.

Btw they have no log of our actions done = no recording per action done, just "total value in progress". ;)

Another thing:
Take a mk5 and use two different amps, the 203 and the eamp13.
In combination both will do (theoretically) same dmg, but then why is
loot so different between those two combs? ;)

If I have a mob with 1k in hp, I do 500 in dmg, it regens100, my first 500 must be recalculated due to regen.
If the mob regens quite often, a lot of calculations has to done?
For every regen that comes, the damage done must be recalculated.

Sorry, i think i miss something here - regen is a fixed percentage of total health, and no percentage of actual health, so it is very easy to predict which amount of health a mob has after a given period of time - there's nothing that has to be "recalculated" all the time.

And if i misunderstood that bit, and you were commenting on team hunts, where the system has to keep track of % each player does - that doesn't require "recalculating" either, you just keep counters for everyone shooting, adding up total damage done by this player - and when it's killed you calculate percentages, no use in doing that all the time.

Btw they have no log of our actions done = no recording per action done, just "total value in progress". ;)

They do have records of your loot, support was able to tell someone that he globalled in PvP and was looted not much later.
I dont have a link tho.

Last edited:
I have nothing against a newb hitting a tower. And getting in math the actual number of newbs throwing a bomb would help clear the view.

What bothers me is that in almost 6 years spent in EU I didn't even had a lousy 4001 ped tower. Unlocking 3 times Mineral Sense naturally starting from lvl 1 and highest mining loot was under 3k. That's all what upsets me on this topic.

As for the eco discussion, I rather agree with wissz, upon personal observation. Howeva', the important idea is not how to prove the other wrong in a forum discussion, but how to use a certain conclusion improving your gameplay/efficiency.

We're getting a bit off-topic it seems, however, just a few points...

Even if hunting loot is based on TT spend, I would expect team settings to list dmg as the defining factor. Can you really imagine a team setting stating "whoever spends most, gets most". Regardless of actual calculations, that would just be a stupid thing for MA do have done.

Also, for team hunting, why can't it be both TT spend plus damage?

I.E. 3-player team "A+B+C" kills a mob and gets the 1,000 ped they are owed back, from wasting 1,063.83 not accounted for yet.

• Player A did 50% of the damage, so gets close to half the stackable loot (say 450 ped)
  • Player A&B each did 25% so each get ~20% in stackables (200 ped each)
  • But 450+200+200 = 850, leaving 150 left, which comes in the form of a gun w/ 150 TT
  • On dmg, det., player A usually gets the gun. On other settings, the gun may go to one of the others.
  • But as far as the system is concerned, the 1,000 has been payed.

TT spend determines the total amount to be returned, but team settings determine the distribution.

This would fit w/ needed mining, crafting and solo hunting calculations, since team hunting would only require new rules for distribution, not loot calculation.

Back